Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: - Spirit of the Glass -

I tried this game when i was still in Pinas. yes it works baya but really scary. Cause you are calling on spirits. Mohangin na lang kalit unya mamatay ang kandila. ayaw na lang.
    i did twice. first was on a halloween. second was more serious because we were trying to summon the spirit of someone very close who died at that time. didn't work, though. whew!
    Streetcar and Luthienne

since you guys have tried this once or twice, can y'all teach us the steps on how to go about this thingy? thanks in advance for your help..
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Omad i was a kid then. I forgot already the procedures or what to gather --- clear glasses, candles, a group of friends to play it with. Not sure anymore what else. It might be fun but it can get pretty scary.

it involved praying Hail Mary. i was a kid then too, playing with adult kids and didn't really have much of a choice. that was all i could remember. well, i guess i could remember praying for the glass not to move. in the end a couple of us claimed the glass started to move, but then there was a commotion and the next thing i could remember was that the lights were on and we were being reprimanded by our aunt and were told to eat biko instead.

the next time was different because it wasn't for fun at all. a cousin of mine died (pwera hisgot) and somebody suggested we tried to reach out to him. but then i guess i started talking to him if "he could hear at all" to please don't scare me.

i don't really know what to think of the whole thing. wa koy plano mo sulay ug balik.

Blog Entries

not this one but i tried spirit of the coin. the experience was pretty scary since i didnt think that these things work. although, i have numbers of experience with spirits and the elementals. i was in high school then, at first i was just mocking my friend, i thought she's a fraud. but then when i tried to feel everything, i realized we were not alone. i became more curiouse then and asked some questions, my friend took her finger off the finger and the coin speeds to every single letter for the answer. i almost lost controll of it. then she finished the ritual. im not doing it again. scares the hell out of me.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

...rili?....r these thingz true?...OMG!....nw i dun wanna try 8....maybe i cud get n ril trouble 4 dat...nys ta rba isuway bt sins nkabasa nko ani....NEVERMIND nah....

mura man ni ug hadlok oi but it sounds interesting... daghan ko'g gustong contact-kon sa other side

There is a verse in the Bible that contacting spirits / ghosts is possible, but gravely prohibited by the Lord....

1 Samuel 28: 6 - 17

e search lang ninyo sa Google / Yahoo..

i have never tried doing "spirit of the glass" and spirit of the coin" but naka soway na ko ug gamit ug "OUIJA". damn it's so scary coz the spirit that we contacted was a guy that carry his name as "666". na bungkag gyud ang grupo kay nag lumba ug gawas tanan sa balay kay naahadlok mi tanan.

after that incident ako gi confess sa pari ang among gi buhat. gi kasab-an ko ug maayo sa pari kay dili daw kuno na maayo ang among gi buhat.

lessons learned afterwards. "DILI NA GYUD KO MO BUHAT ANI UG BALIK!"

speaking of OUIJA, i had friends who once made their own board. it scares me just looking at the thing. it was made of wood too like the one in the Exorcist. they invited me to try it with them but i declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienne
    speaking of OUIJA, i had friends who once made their own board. it scares me just looking at the thing. it was made of wood too like the one in the Exorcist. they invited me to try it with them but i declined.
    Good for you Luthienne, me too never again.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast