Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: falling out of love... is there such a thing?

have a vacation together....nga kayo lang dalawa talaga....and ask her kung ano ang problema....there are some reasons on her actions why she don't want to make love....

Bai . .lisod jud ning kaminyuon .. my mom said that its a lifetime of adjustment. . so don't give up ok .. Love is not just a feeling .. its a decision to love and be there for the person. .

Usahay , since im working graveyard .. kapoy jud .. i often sa no to my husband too .. but i assure him that we can do it on my rest day .. and that its not him .. i'm just tired or has a lot of things in my mind ..

plan for something romantic .. out of town ,beach. . check-in bah mo .. instead of maguol ka .. ikatawa nalang na. . make her laugh .. whatever .. I'm been married for 10 years, , we have our share of up and downs. . but this is married life . .we have to bare with it ..

Quote Originally Posted by jjzzaa
    .. my mom said that its a lifetime of adjustment. .
    you have a very smart mom...

Quote Originally Posted by Generals
    you have a very smart mom...
    thanks Generals .. I will take that as a compliment ..

Quote Originally Posted by jjzzaa
    thanks Generals .. I will take that as a compliment ..
    Yes it was. Your Welcome.

Feelings change but it doesn't mean that love is gone. It's just lying there...dormant...waiting for you guys to do something about it. :mrgreen:

You need to talk this out together.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahara
    Feelings change but it doesn't mean that love is gone. It's just lying there...dormant...waiting for you guys to do something about it. :mrgreen:

You need to talk this out together.
    True! that is why people get married in the first place.

talk to ur wife....if she really loves you pa....kxe para s akin hnd dahilan na your living in one roof bec.. of your child...talk...talk...

Quote Originally Posted by king_coy View Post
    guys, i have this problem with my wife. things have changed between us in the past years. we're young couple with 1 daughter who is already 2 years of age. after r child was born, we planned on not having 1 for like 5 years cguro. but then, it doesnt mean that we wont be making love in that period of time. currently kasi, my wife always gives me that ill feeling of rejection. like when i try to kiss her, she just shoves me off, like parang nandidiri. then, yung mga supposedly love making sessions, nagkaroon na ng sked na minsan pa, nauuwi sa wala kasi she'll bring up reasons like napagod cya kanina, di cya nakatulog that afternoon, then, makulit yung daughter namin. at first ok yun, pero katagalan, hindi na. and the thing is, di pa kami magkatabi matulog. also, whenever we have time to relax together, she would rather be busy going online, doing things na di naman important, and what really irritates me is that she keeps asking for material things. di naman cya ganyan before. sama pa kasi whenever i try telling her about my feelings, di cya makikinig.

my love for her started to die kasi nasasaktan na ako sa mga ginagawa nya. what m i 2 do?
    bro,

TRY to patch things up before its too late.. what is she doing online ba?? does she chat??
    TRY to know the problem.. and see if there is cure...
    TRY to hold on.. and keep it going for some time..

you have to have an open communication ASAP! and don't ever give up! and lastly, talk with GOD

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast