Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

kanang sa integrative or integrated mdicine ba. i have heard of dr. camenforte, is he good? do you know anybody else?

Blog Entries
    naa sa may martires tapad sa max saver si Dr. Paredes magpa-appointment ka daan naa koy tel#232-9269,
    doktor ni xa sa ako bro nga naay cancer. barato sad iya consultation fee 300 ra, unlike sa manila kay tag 500 ang minimal.hope maka tabang ni nimu.

up para ani.. nangita sad mi ug doctor in alternative medicine para sa mga naay cancer... naa mo hibaw an dnhi sa cebu? tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Kenah View Post
    naa sa may martires tapad sa max saver si Dr. Paredes magpa-appointment ka daan naa koy tel#232-9269,
    doktor ni xa sa ako bro nga naay cancer. barato sad iya consultation fee 300 ra, unlike sa manila kay tag 500 ang minimal.hope maka tabang ni nimu.
    uu DR. Paredes kinahanglan jud ka magpa appointment daan kai murag dli cla mudawat kung wa kai appointment nila

Hi, I am undergoing acupuncture karn to treat my fertility problem.
    Other than that, daghan pa cya ma heal nga sakit. If you have inquiries, just call their office at 5833147.

Naa pud amo silingan... 500 consultation... ambot unsa ni sha... pa guniton man ka ug mga metal nga naay morag mga meter... basahon chemical lvl sa imo body churva... ambot... effective biya... kay iya na detect nga naa ko prob sa atay... naa ge inject sa ako mga 1300 cost... try lang pud... daghan man naga ad2 ani niya... i will ask 4 a number next nako post nalang.... basta capitol luyo sa avon na building

Quote Originally Posted by queenie06 View Post
    hi!im looking for the best alternative doctor here in cebu.naa mo nabaw an?

i have talked to Dr. Camenforte about 2 weeks ago and we had a good time learning from him. Im a nurse with masters degree and I definitely would like to promote alternative treatment or treating illness in a natural way. By the way, why are you looking for this kind of doctor, queenie? If it is about preventing or fighting cancer, hypertension and lung problem, or preventing heart attack, you might want to talk to me and I would be very glad to share with you what I know. so just PM me, would be glad to help.

Naka try ako mom ni Dr Paredes. Hes a real doctor na ni shift to alternative meds.

My mom's case was heart attack. His explanation on the problem is interesting.
    He said that cholesterol is not the enemy but poor vascular health.

He also made a really good point why plaque plugs the areas near the heart where the pressure is the highest when its supposed to clog where the pressure is lowest (principles of sedimentation) nobody ever heard of plaque accumulating on the veins or arteries where pressure is the lowest say, on the legs and arms (an arm attack! ). Modern medical science is unable to explain why this happens daw.

The reason daw is because cholesterol is our body's repair mechanism that starts to plug the weakened areas of the vascular system, and since the areas near the heart is the area with the highest blood pressure, it is also the area that weakens first. hence the plaque deposit in our hearts.

also animals dont get heart attacks. only people do. Bears daw have around 600 mg/dL cholesterol but do not get heart attacks.

it makes sense bya. hehehe.
    Last edited by Soggy2; 05-26-2010 at 08:10 AM.

please check this Dr. Tam - Healing the Natural Way - Naturopathy - Alternative Medicine - Weight Loss - Cancer Prevention - Metro Manila, Philippines he is based in Manila. He is the first anturopath doctor in philippines he has tv show and frequent guest in salamat doc by cheryl cosim. A lot of cancer patients already were cured followign his program. try it.

Dr. Paredes for me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast