Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sempron Guy View Post
    klarong istorya ana boss, kung aha ang mahal didto ang uban. Labi na mga anak ug druglord, di na sila mangutana ahay paspas, diretso na nah aha bulawan ug presyo. Ganina lang naa koy nabasahan sa pikas forum, di daw kaya tapatan ni AMD ang mga high end/enthusiast level na line ni Intel. Nag tuo sila ang current broadwell-e lineup sa intel nga muabot thousand dollars ang presyo maoy pinakapaspas pang gaming hehe. Default na siguro sa ila utok. Mahal = paspas.
    Ayaw ka strong sir. Hehehe. If rich kid ko or anak sa dato mag AMD ko. bwahahahahaha

Some info:
    AMD hold the record for the highest CPU frequency (overclocking)

Record Holder is an AMD FX-8370 @ 8.7mhz. tag $190 or 9,500 php ra. Hahahahahaha

https://valid.x86.fr/records.html
    https://hwbot.org/benchmark/cpu_frequency/halloffame
    Last edited by dess; 02-22-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Also AMD created x64 bit... so :thumbsup:

unless nalugi ka kay namalit ka ug AMD stocks before bulldozer launch then MOVE.ON. Bulldozer fiasco was 6 years ago jeezuz. murag sirang plaka mga tawo diri. As for the overclocking potential. Leaks and rumors pa so tumar ug usa ka kutsarang asin bago mo mubasa ug Ryzen related nga article para dili ma hype. Naa ra na sa atoa kung magpahype ta or dili.
    Cge daw bhe prove to us here AMD and its funboys are not on a Hype, since Intel release the Core 2 Duo yr 2006 Intel owns the Crown, AMD group and diehard funboys are all in marketing hype during new releases.

Note lang ha you are talking to an experience overclokcer tech since s462 duron time, 6 years ago is to short, AMD may win in gigaherz label only but so far not in performance.

Quote Originally Posted by 21guns View Post
    Cge daw bhe prove to us here AMD and its funboys are not on a Hype, since Intel release the Core 2 Duo yr 2006 Intel owns the Crown, AMD group and diehard funboys are all in marketing hype during new releases.

Note lang ha you are talking to an experience overclokcer tech since s462 duron time, 6 years ago is to short, AMD may win in gigaherz label only but so far not in performance.
    unsa sala ni AMD nimo nga nag unom nalang ka tuig di pa ghapon ka ka move on? Intel hyped about kabylake having a 15%+ improvement vs skylake. It turned out BS but nobody give an F. So stop cherry picking unless Intel "funboy" pud ka and there's no point arguing with you. And what does you overclocking since the s462 days have something to do with the topic? Am I suppose to be intimidated?

unsa sala ni AMD nimo nga nag unom nalang ka tuig di pa ghapon ka ka move on? Intel hyped about kabylake having a 15%+ improvement vs skylake. It turned out BS but nobody give an F. So stop cherry picking unless Intel "funboy" pud ka and there's no point arguing with you. And what does you overclocking since the s462 days have something to do with the topic? Am I suppose to be intimidated?
    Really funny,,do i have to mention all AMD architecture release after 2006, am not talking only about kabylake only? get lost jerk

Really funny,,do i have to mention all AMD architecture release after 2006, am not talking only about kabylake only? get lost jerk
    my question is why take it personally? Why hold a grudge? And mao na lagi nah if wala nay ikatubag muresort nalang to name calling hehe.

Delete double post
    Last edited by 21guns; 02-22-2017 at 01:18 PM.

my question is why take it personally? Why hold a grudge? And mao na lagi nah if wala nay ikatubag muresort nalang to name calling hehe.
    You see it as personal maybe because you are really a jerk, fyi that's not personal grudge, that's the real sad truth. I am no fun of both brand i buy what suites my budget. If you insist it's not the truth then prove it, otherwise please just shut up.

keep on beeching about the bulldozer fiasco is not personal? dunno about that. Others just buy mouths shut. That's the thing, Ryzen is not out yet. How can I prove it's not hype? And likewise you can't prove that it's just all hype either. Track history? Phenom II delivered. They managed to trade blows with the first gen Core I. Piledriver delivered albeit to late but it how Bulldozer should've been. Their APUs delivered. If you want me to shut up then I think it's only fair that you shut up as well. Cause you can't prove it either that Ryzen is just all hype. Once Ryzen comes out and you are correct you can beech all you want, heck pwede pa ka magrally I don't care.

Hala hala hala. ga LaLis na. hahahaha

Again these jerk keeps on adding jerky info. I did not say Ryzen is a hype check here my post

A the last time i check AMD puros ra hype,,hehehe hope dili na this time
    I was even hoping this time meaning the Ryzen will make it, but just like these poor socket 754 sempron proc keeps the hype alive and not for hope.

Bwahahaha I can't prove it? who do you think owns the crown in performance? is it AMD or your Ego?
    Last edited by 21guns; 02-22-2017 at 02:16 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast