Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: gi unsa ninyo pag start ug invest sa stocks ug mutual fund?

Quote Originally Posted by leann View Post
    sir ask lang ko ba ig invest nakog 5000 pwd pa na madungagan?

unya wala nay laing fees ana?

asa dapit ang IMG dre cebu sir
    Lahug Salinas Drive Near, Jy. contact me 09238620473.
    You can add anytime. everytime you add, naay entrance fee dependi sa amount nga imu gipa sulod.
    sa FAMI kay mga 2%.

Quote Originally Posted by r3cca View Post
    mga bro ganahan btaw ko sa idea ug MF and stock market.. bt ga wonder ko unsa mas nice gyud investan in a long term goal.. meaning im planing to used MF or stock as a replacement for my savings.. in a monthly basis let say I can save 1k so asa mas nindot e invest sa mf or sa stock? naa mo ma advise? thanks..
    If wala pa kay background about the stock market, settle for mutual funds. Ang nakanindot sa MF kay [1] a professional fund manager will do the investing on your behalf, and [2] diversified imong investments because they won't only be investing in stocks but also in bonds, FOREX, and other equities. Basically, wala na gyud kay huna hunaon sa MFs.

Stocks on the other hand requires some knowledge and skill. Even in investing, kinahanglan ka moresearch about good stocks (preferably blue chip). The good thing about stocks kay the potential growth is generally higher compared sa MFs. Some values could grow as high and fast as more than 100% in a year. So far, wala pa koy MF nakita nga nisaka ug ingon ana kapaspas. Some companies even went as high as 1000% in less than 2 years.

Akong maadvice is that get to learn MFs and stocks before investing. Daghan ug reading materials online and you could even buy books or download ebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    If wala pa kay background about the stock market, settle for mutual funds. Ang nakanindot sa MF kay [1] a professional fund manager will do the investing on your behalf, and [2] diversified imong investments because they won't only be investing in stocks but also in bonds, FOREX, and other equities. Basically, wala na gyud kay huna hunaon sa MFs.

Stocks on the other hand requires some knowledge and skill. Even in investing, kinahanglan ka moresearch about good stocks (preferably blue chip). The good thing about stocks kay the potential growth is generally higher compared sa MFs. Some values could grow as high and fast as more than 100% in a year. So far, wala pa koy MF nakita nga nisaka ug ingon ana kapaspas. Some companies even went as high as 1000% in less than 2 years.

Akong maadvice is that get to learn MFs and stocks before investing. Daghan ug reading materials online and you could even buy books or download ebooks.
    Sakto, leverage is the name of the game. Pay a professional Fund manger who will let money work for you so that you have more time in building another income streams. Who controls more passive income, can make their life easy. But it is not easy to build passive income, you need to hands-on on that before it goes auto pilot.

TY sa advice sir makie.. Im not really after a 100% return yet.. coz basically Im just starting to learn things on how to be financial literate.. and i dont have much of the capital i'm just a regular employee and my current goal is just have a more income return rather than letting my money sit in a savings account.. maybe let say a 2%-6% a month is just my current target.. can u give more suggestions and ideas?

right now im just thingking to open in bpi trade and uitf something.. for the reason na naa na didto ako savings acount and its more practical and convenient to invest.. any more ideas? are very much welcome thanks

@r3cca:

There are a lot for you to choose from. Di kaayo ko familiar about UITFs but akong masulti about ana is that naa nay similarities sa mutual funds. Mutual funds however are rated higher kay mas nindot ilang performance slightly compared to UITFs.

Ang akong mahatag nga advice nimo is just on the things nga familiar ko. Suggestion nako is that open a mutual fund account and pagbutang lang ug addition every month. P5t lang ang minimum to open an account and minimum of P1t every addition. For an employee, I think kaya ra gyud kaayo na (I'm an employee too by the way). Good thing is that walay required time to add so anytime makaadd ra ka. Imong desired rates are achievable sa mutual funds.

I have read some reviews about BPI Trade nga molag daw ilang website. But for investments, I think ok ra ang BPI Trade, anyway di man ka magtransact pirmi. If you intend to get into trading later on, maybe opt Citisec na lang. I can't say much sa BPI Trade kay wala ko nakatry ana. But if you would consider Citisec, makastart ka for P5t.

uhmmm I'm not the trader type.. substitute ra gyud xa sa ako savings.. gamay mn gyud ang interest if savings account ra.. and I'm not planning to withdraw on that amount unless emergency or necessary.. so ok ra diay mg invest sa stocks.. eventhough im not the trader type?

@r3cca:

Yes. There are actually two types of people in the stock market, kanang mga traders and investors. So pwede kaayo mag invest lang ka and di ka magtrade or in a more technical lingo, mag buy and hold. Pili lang ka ug unsa nga companies imong gusto (preferably blue chip) and buy their shares.

I started a thread here about investing in the Philippine Stock Market. You might find it useful if you intend to invest in stocks.

what do u mean by blue chips.. sorry noob gyud me.. i just did some reading.. kanang p/e and peg pa lng ang ako baon ron ^^ I'm still learning the ins and out ^^ ty sa mga suggestion and opinions ninyo mga sir.. ^^

Blue chip companies are companies nga stable na kaayo, nationally or even internationally recognized, and very financially sound. In other words, these are the type of companies nga dagko na kaayo. Blue chip companies are companies like San Miguel, Globe, JG Summit, DMCI Holdings, Petron, SM, Ayala, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Blue chip companies are companies nga stable na kaayo, nationally or even internationally recognized, and very financially sound. In other words, these are the type of companies nga dagko na kaayo. Blue chip companies are companies like San Miguel, Globe, JG Summit, DMCI Holdings, Petron, SM, Ayala, etc.
    correct...............

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast