Page 193 of 249 FirstFirst ... 183190191192193194195196203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2486

Thread: JP Morgan Chase

Quote Originally Posted by elcidmusica View Post
    sure chugi jud noh if bati ang credit & comp. history? way chance gyud nga makalusot?
    okay ra naay utang as long as active and gi hinay hinayan nimog bayad, pero imo jud gipasagdan akong ika advice is ayaw nalang jud pangapply. Pwede ka madawat but the background check happens after induction and sugod sa training na, tabla ra ka ug nag pa excite sa imong kaugalingon. taktakon ghapon ka sa way pag duha2 ug masakpan ka.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilaprilapril View Post
    okay ra naay utang as long as active and gi hinay hinayan nimog bayad, pero imo jud gipasagdan akong ika advice is ayaw nalang jud pangapply. Pwede ka madawat but the background check happens after induction and sugod sa training na, tabla ra ka ug nag pa excite sa imong kaugalingon. taktakon ghapon ka sa way pag duha2 ug masakpan ka.

What do you mean mga unpaid dues mam? kanang sa credit card? what about kanang loans like from globewest?

I saw this at an online job site...

Customer Service Representative - CCS Cebu (February 21, 2013) - JPMorgan Chase & Co. - Customer Service Representative Jobs - CebuJobs | CebuJobs.PH

dated (FEBRUARY 21, 2013)

Ang naganahan nako kay kani:

Candidate must be at least college level.

Actually irregular ko nga 2nd year sa BSIT, then nag-change school sad ko pag First Year from UC-Main to a Univ. in Leyte pag-2nd year nako and wa ma-credit uban subjects so naglisod ko sa mga BPO ron, CVG ug Stream I've applied but nasangit ko pirme sa ilang incoming 3rd year with no backsubjects...

I have experience with ePerformax, almost a year, fortunately gidawat ra nila akung "Study Load" which mao ray naa nako sa last school nako...

Please PM me for details regarding JP Morgan, like what possible account ang nag-hire and recruitment process nila, wa koy kaila nga taga-JP gud...

Hi everyone! I have a few questions. I will do more back-reading but i would love it I get more updated information.

1. Do they have a bond? I'm planning to work for less than a year. I have better plans for next year and while I'm waiting, I need a good-paying job.
    2. Will I have a problem if I maxed-out my Citibank credit card, fell due for a couple months but paid the entire balance? Will I also have a problem if I defaulted on my globe line for a few months but settled it with the company already? These happened about five years ago - when my life was pretty messed up. I don't have outstanding loans right and have not made another mistake.
    3. I graduated law and I have supervisory to project management experience in the call center industry. If I apply for agent position will they think I'm over-qualified? (Trust me, I got rejected twice, didn't even interview me! I don't want to experience that again) Working as an agent would be the safest way to go if I don't plan to stay long - if i'm not mistaken.
    4. I have made quite a few eff-ups in the past. Worked in Eperformax for 2-3 months and in a manila company for 3 months. Will I have a problem?
    5. Dress Code? Work Ethics? Pros and Cons? Approximate salary? I'm in rut right now. I badly need money.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by daiclerr View Post
    Hi everyone! I have a few questions. I will do more back-reading but i would love it I get more updated information.

1. Do they have a bond? I'm planning to work for less than a year. I have better plans for next year and while I'm waiting, I need a good-paying job.
    2. Will I have a problem if I maxed-out my Citibank credit card, fell due for a couple months but paid the entire balance? Will I also have a problem if I defaulted on my globe line for a few months but settled it with the company already? These happened about five years ago - when my life was pretty messed up. I don't have outstanding loans right and have not made another mistake.
    3. I graduated law and I have supervisory to project management experience in the call center industry. If I apply for agent position will they think I'm over-qualified? (Trust me, I got rejected twice, didn't even interview me! I don't want to experience that again) Working as an agent would be the safest way to go if I don't plan to stay long - if i'm not mistaken.
    4. I have made quite a few eff-ups in the past. Worked in Eperformax for 2-3 months and in a manila company for 3 months. Will I have a problem?
    5. Dress Code? Work Ethics? Pros and Cons? Approximate salary? I'm in rut right now. I badly need money.

Thanks everyone!
    That's a very good question. Lemme answer those w/ the best way I can.

1. No, they don't have a bond. As long as you exit gracefully, that won't be a problem.
    2. Technically yes, but since you were able to settle all of those then that won't matter anymore. As long as you don't have any existing accounts that are delinquent or accounts that defaulted. They'll ask you questions about your history approx. five years from the time you applied.
    3. No they won't think that you're overqualified, they'll just ask you the question back. Do you think you're overqualified? Just answer No, to make the story short. They prefer experienced professionals, & they pay good esp. if you have work experience in the past, they'll offer a hefty amount compared to your previous payslip and a few years of experience is a plus.
    4. That won't matter as long as you disclose everything, bec. integrity is the most treasured value of the bank.
    5. Dress Code -- expect to be on proper dress up mon-thur, (they're quite strict regarding dress codes) Pros? High Pay, a company far from BPO style/culture, (since it's a financial institution), Cons? Stringent background check local & international. They'll know everything about you & your employment abroad if there are any. Approx salary? hmmm obviously way higher than your previous payslip, I can't estimate any amount, since I'm not from the recruitment.

I hope this helps

what if naa awol sa work history? its nt d recent, should u just be upfront about it?

Read item number 4 in Darkbyte's reply.

Cheers!

Thank you for such a detailed reply Darkbyte! I was a bit taken aback by how you diligently answered my questions despite not being from recruitment but I guess it only shows how much you like the company. I'm convinced! I might see you in JP soon!

is it true nga if nag work ko aegis ron unya JPMC pud akong account sa aegis kay di ko pwede mangapply sa captive site for 1 year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryjopezaf View Post
    is it true nga if nag work ko aegis ron unya JPMC pud akong account sa aegis kay di ko pwede mangapply sa captive site for 1 year?
    Not sure about this, pero naa ko'y kaila sa RB nga gi offeran pabalhinon sa captive site.. that was a year ago.. nagkaiala ra mi during the application process, nabutang lang ko sa Fraud nya siya na RB (the email that was sent to this person was read by 4 of my friends from RB sad)

11.    Advertisement