Page 174 of 606 FirstFirst ... 164171172173174175176177184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

pila range sa salary sa TELECOM engr? 30K+ or -??thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VampyR View Post
    heads up to those who were hired as TSRs and/or TELCO ENGINEERS...for an easy learning curve, try to get an idea of the 7 layers of OSI, then you might wanna start studying ip addressing, from ip address class, range and importantly, try to learn the basics of ip subnetting, grasp the basics of subnetting and you're ready for VLSM...from there, i believe you will have a good grip of your training. don't mind the terms i used, once you get the basics and just study, networking IS fun and really useful too! Good luck to all!

p.s. this statement is not from accenture, nor have i been in training with accenture yet. It's my own personal advice on where to start learning networking.
    Wow! thanks for the head's up bro. Basin on what you mentioned above, it really is highly technical. I also have a very limited knowledge on networking but I always put in mind that these new things are very interesting and will be a very good learning experience for me which I may use as well.

To the new hires

kita kita ta pohon, aug 10.

Asa man ang operations ani nila? sa Cybergate japon or IT Park? ang kanang naa sa Cybergate, is it their recruitment office alone?

Quote Originally Posted by VampyR View Post
    heads up to those who were hired as TSRs and/or TELCO ENGINEERS...for an easy learning curve, try to get an idea of the 7 layers of OSI, then you might wanna start studying ip addressing, from ip address class, range and importantly, try to learn the basics of ip subnetting, grasp the basics of subnetting and you're ready for VLSM...from there, i believe you will have a good grip of your training. don't mind the terms i used, once you get the basics and just study, networking IS fun and really useful too! Good luck to all!

p.s. this statement is not from accenture, nor have i been in training with accenture yet. It's my own personal advice on where to start learning networking.
    First of all, a TSR is not a TELECOMS Engineer, again, TELECOMS Engineers works mainly on the business side not the usual end user or customer.

Yes agreed with the 7 layers of OSI, but ip addressing, ip address class, range and ip subnetting or VLSM is not needed. Well, it's a good to know information...

A "TELECOMS" Engineer, as the word itself would explain, stands for TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS, not much with DATA NETWORK.

Anyway, TELCO ENGR's, deals with T0 and T1 circuits, -> issues with these circuits like downhard, bounce, errors...etc. From Local Exchange Carriers to Inter Exchange Carriers etc, the devices involved with the physical loop...to cut it short it's all about physical layer.

It would greatly help, if you do not post misleading information if it does not come from the aforementioned company. You have a good purpose here, but you are advising people the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronts View Post
    First of all, a TSR is not a TELECOMS Engineer, again, TELECOMS Engineers works mainly on the business side not the usual end user or customer.

Yes agreed with the 7 layers of OSI, but ip addressing, ip address class, range and ip subnetting or VLSM is not needed. Well, it's a good to know information...

A "TELECOMS" Engineer, as the word itself would explain, stands for TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS, not much with DATA NETWORK.

Anyway, TELCO ENGR's, deals with T0 and T1 circuits, -> issues with these circuits like downhard, bounce, errors...etc. From Local Exchange Carriers to Inter Exchange Carriers etc, the devices involved with the physical loop...to cut it short it's all about physical layer.

It would greatly help, if you do not post misleading information if it does not come from the aforementioned company. You have a good purpose here, but you are advising people the wrong way.

oh, so sorry about that. well, thank you for clearing out the difference between the two, i'm sure there was a bit of confusion of what's what before that. the point of my statement was simply to help them where to start their studies with networking and which areas are best to branch out to once they mastered the basics. and i did have the p.s. at the bottom. cheers to the new hires!

knowledgeable on networking or not same position same everything..it'll depend on how you roll

Blog Entries

Unsa nature sa job sa Telecom Engineers dinhi? unsa usually ila gi cater?

wait nalang guro ko aug10.. kulbaan baya ko kay i dont have any knowledge jud about networking... kabalo namo unsa na sa acct?

unta matawagan nako. ganiha akong final interview for pcs position. I wonder how it turned out.. I have job offers pero I'll still wait for accenture. Sana man lang may result na.

whats the salary range in accenture for cisco engineers?

11.    Advertisement