Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sick187 View Post
    yes binili na ng jp morgan chase nung sept 25, 08.

i work in eper manila under wamu bt dept. mejo hassle kse 1 1/2 na delay ung bonus ng bt sales,call quality bonuses and accuracy bonuses.

ung mga nasa "taas" walang ginawa kundi mag yosi break and walang binibigay na updates sa mga rep kundi "wala pa eh.." ang masama since nabili na ung bank/account baka mawalan ng trabaho ang mahigit 200-300 na katao

shaky na ung account,im plannin to file my resignation after xmas.

nung una ok ung mga inscentives ,bt reps can get 14-20k per pay out. ngaun halos basic nalang. 7k anlaki ng pagbabago gawa ng paghihirap ng mundo.

check this out. this is with regards to EMAX manila(main) and their MAJOR account
    here is the link https://www.istorya.net/forums/career-center/146437-wamu-whats-going-on-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong2 View Post
    check this out. this is with regards to EMAX manila(main) and their MAJOR account
    here is the link https://www.istorya.net/forums/career-center/146437-wamu-whats-going-on-2.html
    that's because the number of balance transfers has lessened. BT is like sales. it's not EPer cutting on the bonuses but the amount of Balance transfers people make to the account affects if. The more BTs, the bigger the bonus.

Unfortunately to jcgoyong2 satisfaction, we are ramping. We did not term any agents because of the acquisition and a new contract is signed to have us handle to account. we are actually hiring for the said account.

based on experience... ie. innodata, performax, convergys. sykes the HR role is very important para to maintain the right attitude sa mga tawo. otherwise rampant kaayo ang *** sa center. u know cr stuck up with condoms... cr with fetus inside. HR role importante kaayo dili lang hiring and firing.

Quote Originally Posted by AshmoR View Post
    why don't you guys try working in Manila for a change. then compare it here in Cebu. i bet sasabihin nyo mas ok dun kasi malaki sweldo and with the benefits or whatnot.

Cebu has this "Provincial Rate" that most call center's have here in Cebu. they do not compare it in manila. Manila is the City itself and Cebu is just a Sub-city here in the philippines. of course clients will go in provinces because they can get as many outsourcing companies as they can with little payment. manila has a BIG-HEAD with Flying Feet. most accounts in Manila are already being transferred here in Cebu. so we should be lucky...
    Sorry, but i ddnt really get your point.. What are you trying to suggest? They should try it n manila? or just stay here in cebu? Looks like.. the thought of your entire post is kinda very confusing... (first and second paragraph).

ANyways, Manila rate is obviously better than cebu, but if you gonna consider the "cost of LIVING" itself in manila it is very HIGH, ..anyone would probably have a second thought of going in there... tsk tsk..

Have a great day ahead people...

ps aegis? nyehehe.. recent changes to our HMO coverage (i hate it)

teletech.. heard lot of bad things about this company. i even recalled my friend told me that youll get fired "right away" hehe. ummm.. people support is a great cc.. but my ideal cc is EteL.. u can buy a new car when working der. IMAGINE!? ehhehe

Quote Originally Posted by Weena View Post
    teletech.. heard lot of bad things about this company. i even recalled my friend told me that youll get fired "right away" hehe. ummm.. people support is a great cc.. but my ideal cc is EteL.. u can buy a new car when working der. IMAGINE!? ehhehe
    buy a car? i think its not realistic... maybe you can LOAN a car... or most probably, you can buy a car if you have extra money that you can add to your salary.. but still, you need to wait for several months before you can buy.. i have lot of friends working in etel.. still, they dont own a car.. some of they got their car through bank loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Weena View Post
    but my ideal cc is EteL.. u can buy a new car when working der. IMAGINE!? ehhehe
    ai...grabeha gud ani sis...noh
    ask nya ko sa akoa fwends kung possible ba nih kay basin mu apply ko dire

ako kauban naka palit man gani ug multicab!

Quote Originally Posted by cats_eye2000 View Post
    ako kauban naka palit man gani ug multicab!
    naa pud cya sa ETEL?? abi nko auto multicab diay ang mapalit...lisuda pud ana oi...dli man ta ka ki-at sakto ana

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast