Page 15 of 606 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by survivor13 View Post
    @urejiak: we tried a lot of times na...wa man jud sila nagtake action...its sometimes good to talk about things and coincidence lang nga dinhi mi nag abot mga nang RESIGN...since accenture man ang title sa thread,why not talk about it here di ba?whats this thread for anyway if di hinuon ta mag istorya diri??istorya site pod bya ni db?peace!!! also bro,im sure u have no idea unsa jud ang bpo base on what you posted....
    If you tried ( and i am assuming sa HR gyud), then this really needs to be looked at. Hmmm. Kinsa pa man diay mulaban sa mga agents if dili mulaban ang HR?

About the postings, as ive said, i have nothing against it. I am encouraging everyone to talk about everything and bring the true colors of accenture whether good or those that need to be developed.

And yeah, i just got a little idea on bpo, but got lots of idea of accenture as a whole.

if mu-apply mo,i recommend sa solutions jud...dont even think nga mu-apply mo bpo then mag trnsfer mo sa solutions once naka sulod namo kay i-hold na nila imo application para mu-transfer cz from what i heard "di sila mu-allow" gikan ni sa hr...naa pod ko kaila nga hantod karon gi-hold pa gihapon iya application para mu-transfer sa solutions..ka-resynon nlng to sya wala lang gihapon nahitabo...nangutana pod sya sa iya kaila nga naa hr,gi ingnan sya nga di daw sila mang transfer daw....
    I don't think they can hold your application. I knew one who transferred to a different WF from BPO Cebu to Manila (EWF). You can always move within the company through internal transfers provided that you will qualify and be given approvals. HR allows internal movements. You can always follow up you application for that post if that post is still open. Please note that if your HR will not make the necessary actions, you canalways escalate it to the other HR folks or the execs.

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild0809 View Post
    @survivor13: pasagdi nah xa ky kauban tingle na sa mga drinking and smoking sessions ni ivar hahaha
    Hahaha.. I have heard bad things about your OM the past few months. I thought he was ok since he seemed to be while he was still starting with the company. Have these issues been raised to the appropriate persons about your OM?

The bad things about ACCBS Cebu must be corrected ASAP! =)

Quote Originally Posted by akira sendoh View Post
    Hahaha.. I have heard bad things about your OM the past few months. I thought he was ok since he seemed to be while he was still starting with the company. Have these issues been raised to the appropriate persons about your OM?

The bad things about ACCBS Cebu must be corrected ASAP! =)
    Agree! One must take action...

@akira:was it an agent who transferred to manila?coz i know of a tl who did but as far as i know,a lot of my friends from bpo who tried to transfer to solutions were apparently denied...im not sure of the situation now though since i already left the company...

the om was ok at first but i really dont know what happened...

***its site director and not om....

@akira:was it an agent who transferred to manila?coz i know of a tl who did but as far as i know,a lot of my friends from bpo who tried to transfer to solutions were apparently denied...im not sure of the situation now though since i already left the company...

the om was ok at first but i really dont know what happened...
    She was a TL. I don't think there was an opening for solutions. All I know, an IJP was opened for PCS (note that PCS is not part of solutions but sa services) but that was only open to certain WF. If you received the IJP personally from IJP online then you can apply but if you were not the intended recipient (kung forwarded lang), then it's not open to all WF. If you can receive naman an IJP, then you can always apply. We are all encouraged naman to do that. That's part of our growth.

The one you mentioned that your friend's internal application was on hold, I don't think it was put on hold. =)

Yeah, he was ok initially. Site director pala sya? I thought OM coz of his level. Pero whatever his role is, he must learn to be fair. =)

yeah i know her and nihawa na cya after i was long gone...so i think pwede na cguro man balhin..we got ijp's man and it mentioned nga open for all postion and job level...but when my friends applied for it gi ingnan sila nga di pwede,wala daw openings etc bisan naka dawat gani mi sa ijp....and we confirmed man pod sa status nga gi put on hold daw coz di daw pwede mu-balhin ang bpo sa solutions...

^^ nakalimot tingali to sa iya password bai... Aheheh..

Muzta naman ang ACN-Cebu? Asa naman si st.anger ug ilovedogs? Wala naman pud maningog.. aheheh

yeah i know her and nihawa na cya after i was long gone...so i think pwede na cguro man balhin..we got ijp's man and it mentioned nga open for all postion and job level...but when my friends applied for it gi ingnan sila nga di pwede,wala daw openings etc bisan naka dawat gani mi sa ijp....and we confirmed man pod sa status nga gi put on hold daw coz di daw pwede mu-balhin ang bpo sa solutions...
    Again, let me tell you that there was no single opening for solutions last fiscal year. I think you were referring to the PCS IJP, which was not open to BPO for confidential reasons. The BPO folks received the IJP for PCS because someone forwarded it. The IJP for PCS was not sent to BPO folks. FYI.

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 606 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast