Page 147 of 427 FirstFirst ... 137144145146147148149150157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4270
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    now I decided to ride by train time consuming ra kaayo ang ferry. ty
    yah,time consuming au bro then mg bus pa jud ka inig abot nmo sa ferry..

@skirmish and @nheavenw_chri. thank you kaayo sa information. I'll try to contact king wah hostel. anyway, june pa man sad ako plano muadto with my wife and daugther. Dako na kaayo savings if we can find a hostel that is HK$200 or lower ang price per night. Anyway, gabii ra bitaw sad ta mo stay sa hostel. Planning to stay 5D/4N sa HK para sulit jud ang stay ug sulit sad ang plete.

Quote Originally Posted by big_head View Post
    @skirmish and @nheavenw_chri. thank you kaayo sa information. I'll try to contact king wah hostel. anyway, june pa man sad ako plano muadto with my wife and daugther. Dako na kaayo savings if we can find a hostel that is HK$200 or lower ang price per night. Anyway, gabii ra bitaw sad ta mo stay sa hostel. Planning to stay 5D/4N sa HK para sulit jud ang stay ug sulit sad ang plete.
    No problem bro kta raman pud ang mag share2x diri ug magtinabangay.

Hi Guys, I would like to ask for suggestions

Me, my wife, and 2yr old kid will be going to HK this May, can anyone suggest a cheap but clean hotel?
    I've read the past 20 pages or so, pero mostly hostel man ang suggestions... checked the sites, but imo, the room is to small especially if you have a 2yr old boy with you...

I've checked agoda.com already, but I'm interested sa opinion sa mga naka-adto na...

Any hotel suggestions near Mongkok area? We're making this trip now since we're on the way to having our 2nd baby hehe that's a consideration sad sa budget hehehe

Thanks in advance!

if you want to save a lot of money while staying in HK, booked in a hostel, but if money is not an issue in your vacation, find a good hotel....in a hostel you'll only be paying approx. 3,000 pesos per night while in a hotel at least 7,000 per night....the sheapest hotel i can recomend in Hongkong is BP International- good locatin and spacious rooms

Blog Entries
    thrs a lot of cheaper hostel in hk thats require good scouting skills specially n mong kok, the most effective way is to go to central world wide thrs a big pinoy community out thr and u can ask them and they will tell u where?

@ASYZoom
    thanks sa suggestion, I'll check out BPIHK's site... also heard Panda Hotel is decent enough

@DEMONOCIETY
    nagduha2x ko ug hostel bai kay gamay lagi, tapos naa bata... and there's no time to go to central straight from the airport to ask kung asa pwede magstay... thus I'm asking for hotel recommendations

I'm still open to suggestions though... add ni misis kay kanang duol unta ug mga MTR/bus stations, in case d na kaau sya kalakaw kay buntis lagi hehehe

Blog Entries
    @overseer: if u compare the hotel here and the hotel there, gamay ra jud na ila mga rooms didto bro..even ila mga condo,gamay ra jud au..and thats hk,mao jud na ila way of living. unlike sa mga hotels here nga pwde pka mka roam but there,lisod au ka mangita ana with a budget so tight pa.

@mikhailbogz
    yep, it's always been known that hotel rooms in HK are small... I've found several Php 3-4k/night hotels, pilian na lang siguro nako ni sila... plus suggestions other istoryans would give

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by over[s]eer View Post
    @mikhailbogz
    yep, it's always been known that hotel rooms in HK are small... I've found several Php 3-4k/night hotels, pilian na lang siguro nako ni sila... plus suggestions other istoryans would give
    mahala ana bro oi..bitaw,just scan the previews page ky naa daghan rate.

11.    Advertisement