Page 147 of 207 FirstFirst ... 137144145146147148149150157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2069

oh hearty heart....why oh why nga nibalik man ka sa una oieee i thot mao nato padayun na ta wana tai lingi-ai sa mga nangagi tan awa oh hilak nasad tag wai oras...please hearty lezzzzzzzzz move on and on and on

happy days are coming your way. be positive.

Feel well, think well, do well lng jud

ug sa dihang.. aww.. unya nlang ka heart uiee..

God is good.. someday you'll eventually find the right guy.. let's be happy for now even for just the simple things.. =)

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    chill lang unya ha kay tan-aw tag Insidious 3 taod2x

we talked ganina sa coffee shop before ko nilahos sa duty karon.
    it does hurt me nga i can't see myself to be with him. that was initially my plan to mend my wounded ego, sure, but ipokrito pd ko nga over a span of 5 months kapin ala jd koy feelings sa iya. he showed me a tiny speck of light sa akong harsh reality nga i'm immersed into. he was the person i allowed to see through the cracks sa akong maskara, and his gestures were unmistakably genuine and not like misplaced pity towards sa akoa. for a long time, i felt love from someone nga dili nako kadugo at all.

over a week ago, i revealed to him sa akong tinuod nga intention sa iya. i was selling myself to him how much of a bad person i am. creating fear sa iya in an attempt to push me away. but he didn't flinch, instead he slapped me in the face and gipangutana ko if kadungog ba kos akong gpanulti. iirc, akong auntie pa ang nkasagpa nako bfore. it was by then i realized how baneful i was, inured by hatred nga nilumot over the years. told me he wants to help me fix myself. i was cynical at first. i was expecting him to be insanely mad at me for playing his feelings, pero what he did was the exact opposite. and i felt guilty since then.

ganina i told him boldly nga di ko mka.imagine nga mkapadayon sa among setup, because he deserves someone who's a lot better than me. nkonsensya ko. he insisted, but i told him di nako kaya bayran iyang gihatag sa akoa. di ko kahatag kay ako mismo wa ko kahatag sa akong self. he hugged me and cried. ingon cya nahan dw ko nya tabangan. but i said nothing. while naminaw ko nya nihilak, a voice as speaking sa akoa like

"congratulations, naachieve nimo imong goal. does this mend the ego ba?"

it didn't. and i felt horrible.

i jst promised to him nga i'll be there sa iyang flat this sat as requested.
    perhaps, i'll stay around sa iya guro til the time nga ma okay cya and eventually malimtan nko nya'g contact, makakita na cya lain or unsa. hinuon, barkadista man ni cya. dako ug support system, hopefully maulian ni cya ug dali.

gibra'al, unta you learned your lesson.

pag.anad2x na

Hay heart.. relax lang jud diha.. ayaw lang jud pagdali kay basin mahirapan tau sa tumang kalisod.. ug baka mapahiya tau sa tumang kaulaw..

move on na heart. e.let go na ang tanan bahalag sakit. kaya ra lge na.

11.    Advertisement