Page 140 of 184 FirstFirst ... 130137138139140141142143150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1833

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    yes that is pretty normal if your keyword is jumping, its just dancing. (push it more)

then for your primary keyword it could be a competitive one but with drastic pushing meaning push it like you want to rank then do a lot of web 2.0 then push your web 2.0 with any tools you have. the more quality link you can create to your primary keyword there's going to have a big chance it will be visible.
    Ah okay gets ko na not enough pa gyud diay. One more thing boss Maue, kanang magbacklinks ta ba, is this per Domain or Per page?

Thanks!

mga bro pakicheck ko sa akong blog. hehehe PlushieToys | Selecting The Best Plushies

pls tell me unsay sayop kuwang or unsa man kha. hehe

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSniper View Post
    Ah okay gets ko na not enough pa gyud diay. One more thing boss Maue, kanang magbacklinks ta ba, is this per Domain or Per page?

Thanks!

i target both the domain and per page or per post ... because the keyword that i target may not be the keyword that i target for the page or page .. but its all up to you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cheking... View Post
    mga bro pakicheck ko sa akong blog. hehehe PlushieToys | Selecting The Best Plushies

pls tell me unsay sayop kuwang or unsa man kha. hehe

this is good already you just need to bring more traffic .. also try to do onpage seo on that one..
    Last edited by maue; 09-07-2014 at 12:57 PM.

i target both the domain and per page or per post ... because the keyword that i target may not be the keyword that i target for the page or page .. but its all up to you

- - - Updated - - -

this is good already you just need to bring more traffic .. also try to do onpage seo on that one..
    sir nag update ko. ako gichange akong theme. try to check if this is suitable daw sir. thanks

Elite Member
    sir nag update ko. ako gichange akong theme. try to check if this is suitable daw sir. thanks

change the theme and make sure you try to optimize your site "onpage seo " also how do you bring traffic to this one?

change the theme and make sure you try to optimize your site "onpage seo " also how do you bring traffic to this one?
    onpage seo nag learn pkos sir. nag create sd kog back links. try nko sa reddit ug sa google plus or other social media pinterest guro sd. sir okay ra akong theme? or ang blog? any suggestions or unsa man? thanks. . .

Elite Member
    onpage seo nag learn pkos sir. nag create sd kog back links. try nko sa reddit ug sa google plus or other social media pinterest guro sd. sir okay ra akong theme? or ang blog? any suggestions or unsa man? thanks. . .

social presence is good but if you want to do some back links go for web 2.0 ... yes your theme is ok but to be honest its boring .. go with strong color and also a big potential of your niche . big money ... opps no body will copy ok ...

social presence is good but if you want to do some back links go for web 2.0 ... yes your theme is ok but to be honest its boring .. go with strong color and also a big potential of your niche . big money ... opps no body will copy ok ...
    Last edited by MrTuthaus; 09-11-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Web 2.0 Sites List - Ninja SEO Tools

mag himo rkog profile ani sir nya ako butang akong URL? aww akong niche akong gikatag hehehe sge lang trial pman. BTW is my niche okay sir?

11.    Advertisement