Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Stocks and mutual funds?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    I buy PhilEquity shares last year that was during the FInancial Crises, the price of PhilEquity at that time is Php7.00/share, but now it is already Php15.3/share. Double your money in just one year. T_T!!

Imagine if you have just invested Php 1,000,000 at Php 7.00/share during the Financial Crises, that is equals to 142,857.14 Shares.
    So that current value of your money now is (142,857.14 Shares x Php 15.3/share) = Php 2,185,714.29, money working for you. Hehehehe! Exciting kaayo. Murag daghan ron ang nag ngisi dah. T_T!

Mutual fund investment can make you rich even investing 1k a month but for a period of time naman of course. granting ni buy ka ug share sa philequity at P7.00 per share karon ang share na karon naa na sa 25.2592. Kana lang nga sample nga computation sa 1m nimo nga investment dako na au ug return na karon.

so sa mga wala pa ka sugod ug invest diha sa mutual fund.. sugdi na ninyo while naa pa ikasugod ug invest. dali lang kau ang investment sa mutual fund.

Sugdi na para mag datu na ta...

I agree, both can make you rich.. I have both BTW but profitable ako Mutual Funds lol (yeah I'm not that knowledgeable sa Stocks)

- If you are confident enough to take a big risk, eager to learn the graphs and do you know what you're doing and knowledgeable on Stock Market then go for Stock Market

- If you don't are not brave enough and just simply do not have time to research and learn.. Join Mutual Funds instead walay kulba naay Fund managers do all the investing, just to make sure adto ka masaligan na company and select a great advisor
    naa ko sunlife so far sa good, walay kulba and ok sad kaau ako Financial advisor, maanswer pa ako mga questions FREE Pajud..

Quote Originally Posted by cebudoneforyou View Post
    Mutual fund investment can make you rich even investing 1k a month but for a period of time naman of course. granting ni buy ka ug share sa philequity at P7.00 per share karon ang share na karon naa na sa 25.2592. Kana lang nga sample nga computation sa 1m nimo nga investment dako na au ug return na karon.

so sa mga wala pa ka sugod ug invest diha sa mutual fund.. sugdi na ninyo while naa pa ikasugod ug invest. dali lang kau ang investment sa mutual fund.

Sugdi na para mag datu na ta...

3.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314