Page 13 of 1510 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: PLDT MyDSL DISCUSSIONS

they don't even have the decency to be loyal to their highest paying customers...my grandpa spent millions to set up a building with trunklines, then when he died, i applied for myDSL and informed them that i was his grandson, they just said, sorry, he's dead, we can't grant you a connection under his name...what the hell?

but the account was still there, the business is still running, and from beyond the grave, my grandpa is still paying the bill...and they didn't even have the decency to give my family a decent DSL connection..

nonetheless, i applied for a DSL connection under my name..now, i'm getting crappy service...sweeeeeet...and now, i want to pull out, cuz i want to transfer to mozcom cable, they tell me i have to pay for the remainder of my contract...okay fine...i guess i'll have to suffer until july '07...wowowowowowow....

Right now they're experiencing network problems...I think this was brought about by the recent update on their system. My problem initially started on Sunday..I could not connect...the next day they sent a guy over to reconfigure the connection. Their techguy admitted that the Manila peeps were upgrading the system....it caused those who autoconnect not to connect since upgrade wiped out the modem's default user name or password. It's something that sounds simple but it's something you wouldn't be able to tell right away unless of course you connect by putting in the user name and password manually with the logon dialog box. Right now one other problem is that browsers tend to do "selective" browsing...something that they admitted is a problem that is ongoing all over the network

pag pa taud namo ug dsl nawala pud ang dial tone.. it took them around a month to install DSL. nag pa package pud mi ug caller ID. pero palpak gihapon hangtod karon.. mga ka 5 nako nag balik2x sa business center nila. pero and DSL connection ok raman siya...

BUYAG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patrix
    naa daw tag 800/month sa dsl sa pldt, 256kbps, any info? promo daw karon
    its 888 and add 100 monthly sa modem for 12 months. the speed is 512kbps. free na ang landline.

finally figured out how to solve the proble...apparently it's actually a DNS server problem with PLDT....I changed my DNS settings and voila problem solved

despite our problems with pldt mydsl, trust me and i know by experience that we are currently still much better off than globelines' broadband subscribers.

labad kaayo ang ulo sa mga nagpa taod ug globe broadband karon, including me.

Anyone from the Consolacion/Manduae area have DSL signal problems yesterday?
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

kinsa makahatag tel number sa PLDT mandaue.?
    pls.. tnx!

ScrapeBox Development softtouch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rheznat
    kinsa makahatag tel number sa PLDT mandaue.?
    pls.. tnx!
    Just try to call 3436699 pr 3454888 (should be Dominador Pacaldo, he's the new head there). I also had problems (Banilad, but straight connected to mandaue exchange), but it was back to normal later on. Today, I get my full 4.5mbit without problems. They always have dns problems, so I just use my own dns server.

11.    Advertisement