Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Re: What are your fondest memories with your Dad? :-)

pag attend nya sakong graduation...

Blog Entries

When I was sick with hangga nga natumba ang ako chair kay 3 ray tiil dayon nasuko siya iyaha ko gibunalan og taman sa ginhawa nga nibuto akoa mga butoy butoy sa hangga. Daghan pa og instances na iyaha ko gikulata but that was the fondest memory nako sa iyaha.

Quote Originally Posted by 3nZ0y View Post
    When I was sick with hangga nga natumba ang ako chair kay 3 ray tiil dayon nasuko siya iyaha ko gibunalan og taman sa ginhawa nga nibuto akoa mga butoy butoy sa hangga. Daghan pa og instances na iyaha ko gikulata but that was the fondest memory nako sa iyaha.
    noh? fondest na jd to? kalooy pd nimo..

my papa works abroad as long as i i can recall...mga almost 20yrs jud, and he's only coming home once a year...but nevertheless, he never fails to show us his lovin'...i always remember that one time he came home, sa ka excited..nanagan mi sa akong mga manghud sa dalan to sugat him pag naog taxi...kalimot ko ga tiniil ra diay ko...then w/o a moment's hesitation gi kugos jud ko ni papa..huhuhu!!kahilakon nuon ko dah!! i was grade six naman cguro?so big girl njud ko ato...and i love it when he calls me"lovergirl" kay lab2x man akong nickname...labyu papa!!!mmmwwaahhh!!!

`i cant forget when my papa tell me, 'd pa ko mamatay unless d pa tka maha2d sa altar..
    he makes me cry secretly...how sweet..

Blog Entries

Happy Dad's Day, Pappy You taught me to be selfless and be compassionate of others since we started bonding when I was two years old. You showed me how to love unconditionally though others treat you like crap. You never fail to cheer for me in my sweet victory and cry with me when I lose my battles. Thanks so much Pappy for being such a WONDERFUL BLESSING to me and my siblings WE LOVE YOU Papa Lito!!!

"People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Blog Entries

my father? GIBIYAAN me ahuhuhuhuh

im one of the less fortunate children who didnt have any fond memories about my father. he died when i was 2 years old. but lucky me, my grandfather treated me as his own when my mom left us when i was 5. 1 thing i remember about my grandfather is that he taught me everything i know. from counting money, to going to the market and cook..my gramps even mimicked the mcdonalds commercial when he said "eto para sa paborito kung apo" giving me the last slice of orange in his hand..i miss my old man soo much..

his bedtime stories..

me. I don't have fondest memory with my dad because I didn't see him at time nga naa koy bout. My father died when I was about 2 years of age, that was 1993 month of June. All in my mind is I have my father around watching me whatever I do..

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast