Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

@bullybreed
    what i mean in the term Working Pit Bulls, is that some people may think that engaging in weight pulling, extreme exercise or to really have this pits put into work, would mean they are about to be engage in a dogfight..

and as far as i know only few people here in cebu that are interested about Working Pit Bulls , as they have lost interest on gamebreeds and standard APBT,

as far as dogshow in confirmation still few entrees on standard category. as they are more focus on ABKC
    Last edited by xkenikensx; 03-30-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diatabz View Post
    What's there to argue about? Dog fighting is an inhumane, cruel, and quite frankly, pathetic form of bloodsport from a bygone era. To try and justify why it's done only shows your true colors as a dog owner. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to know why it's wrong.
    I always equate dog fighting to the era of gladiators. In Roman times, the blood sport, besides animals vs. animals, was human vs. human. So...here we are...it is the 21st century, what are we going to do about the dog fighting in our country? I know it is a challenge but we can stop it by strictly enforcing the law for those who do it for money, and enlightening those who are just ignorant. When I was in California, I met a reformed professional dog fighter who became a professional breeder instead. He educated me on the seriousness and nature of dog fighting. He asked me to help him...can you imagine? me helping a reformed dog fighter? But I overcame my initial reaction of wanting to kick his ass and listened to his story. He wanted my help in taking in his dog that was severely aggressive. Although I had to refer the dog somewhere else because I felt I wasn't experienced enough to help the dog, this man (who became my friend) was very supportive of our rescue in saving pits from "death row." So dog fighters out there, we are here to help you get reformed. Come and help IRO (Island Rescue Organization) to raise the funds and build a rescue center/sanctuary where these fighting dogs can go to be rehabilitated and enjoy a life of just being a dog! If we build the center, the experts with experience reforming fighting dogs will come and help, trust me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by xkenikensx View Post
    @bullybreed
    what i mean in the term Working Pit Bulls, is that some people may think that engaging in weight pulling, extreme exercise or to really have this pits put into work, would mean they are about to be engage in a dogfight..

and as far as i know only few people here in cebu that are interested about Working Pit Bulls , as they have lost interest on gamebreeds and standard APBT,

as far as dogshow in confirmation still few entrees on standard category. as they are more focus on ABKC
    Thank you for clarifying this. Sorry if I misunderstood. I still am waiting for the posts to be translated to me. I agree with you as that is not the case. I actually want to have more activities for the pits in sport events, i.e. weight pulling, spring polls, water jumps, like the video below. This is channeling the pits into positive activities and taking away the "fighting" image away from them. Also, pits can be used for working dogs like bomb dogs (Diane Jessup has promoted this in her lawdogs section), drug dogs (my pit hates shabu and would have been a good drug dog), etc..

Yes, you are right as to the conformation of entries in dog shows. I noticed that Am Bullies were mixed in with APBTs. Totally different conformation requirements and the poor APBT doesn't have a chance. I want to inquire about that with the Cebu Pit Bull Club. Maybe the UKC APBT registered dogs should question that. The UKC, although will register Am Bullies, do not include Am Bullies in their show...reason for the formation of the ABKC.

Pit Bull Pride Video: Check out Perla, the most awesome APBT from Argentina.

YouTube - Pit Bull Pride

stop dogfighting...up for tonight...

redundant and bias man ang thread title ani kay kita tanan halos NO to dogfighting man gyud,di bah?

@TS: e change nalang kayha ang title ug: PITBULLS: trained for dog fighting? or something interesting....

atleast naay arguements,point of views,etc ug makat-unan about this breed ug iyang purpose.kay sa madugay kini nga thread wala nay mo post kay halos no to dog fighting lang ato mabasahan tanan posts.pila na ka thread ingon ani ang title diri then after pila ka months nalubong na.its only my opinion.

Up......
    No To DoG FiGhtiNg....
    pLz SuPPoRt IRO..........

mga brod and sis nakahibalo bamo kinsa ang naa sa dogfighting? yano ra kaau mo moingon nga walay buot na cla wala kahibalo unsa ila gibuhat pero kinsa kaha ni cla? im not saying na PRO to dogfyt ko pero bati kaau inyo term para nila nya some of them inyo gi idolized sa tinuod nganhi nagtuyok ako kalibutan sa dogfyt sauna pero nihunong nako mga 3yrs na. naa daghan politician involve ani na game and cla mismo ang nagpadogfyt daghan lang nganhi nagpatuotuo pero sa balita ra cla nakadungog and dili money giapas ani nila pareha rani sa nagshow dog garbo and pangalan ra...dili na tinoud na dapat itrain para muaway dependi rana sa inyo dog f muaway bacya f dili cya muaway walay mahimo ang dogmen...
    sabta niyo ang uban tao ngano nisulod cla ana kay dili mana cla gago kay some of them dili nganhi nagfyt sa pinas nya naa daghan member ani mga doctor, lawyer, politician and mostly successful businessman nya some of them mas intilihenti pa kay nato...mao ni ang tinuod...

si international grandchamp SANDRA ni daug sa thailand ngano naa lagi daghan pinoy proud niya ayaw ko ingna mga (hangaw, wala kabalo sa ila gibuhat)term ninyo) ang mga pinoy nga tua didto.....
    ilegal sa ato country pero legal man ngadto; ako proud ayo ko nga naa int'l grandchamp na dog nga gikan sa pinas aw sa CEBU pa jud...bisan bati sa inyo pananaw pero garbo sa ato nasud......

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_jamex View Post
    Ngano man ganahan ang uban tawo sa Dog Fighting? Malaoy sad mo sa mga dogs....
    kung gusto mo...then kamo nalang pag fight diha or mag-boxing nalang mo aron malingaw mo....
    Mga hangaw man na sila....walay nabuhat sa kinabuhi... dili baya lalim kung kamo ang mahimo ug iro then inyo lang dog fight aron maka kwarta mo... kamo nalang mag-iro....
    ayaw gamit bati nga term sir kay dili mana cla hangaw be a professional hunahuna mga successful professional na sila naa governador, congressman, mayor and naa daw senator na member ani but wala ko kita sa senator, ngano man lagi legal man sa other country ayaw ko ingna hangaw ang tanan tao ngadto, wala lang mo kasabot sa inyo gibati nya pataka lang mo sulti..... tanaw ragud mo sa real dogfight gud or pagroll mo bisan 5 minutes lang para makabalo mo ug unsa jud ayaw nang mga matud nila kay wala nay ayo.....

ask lang ko para asa man diay ang pitbull na fighting line? ang manok na fighting cock para asa man sad ni? dili ba pareha ra para fyt dili lang ta makadawat sa tinuod. ang fighting pitbull mudaog kaha na f iapil sa show kauban sa pitbull showtype? tanan kahang nangapil sa show mutanaw kaha sa category sa fighting pitbull? nga gadaot man lang tanawn. if ato na hunongon pagbreed, kinsa kaha ang bati ani ang nagpafyt nga nagbreed or ang nagpawagtang sa breed nga wala nay makahibawo unya nga naa diay ning mga iroa

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast