Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Facts & Fallacy about our health

@poiks2: I did not know that. thnx for the info bro.

guys,
    do you want to know if unsa ka healthy ka? this is for real and harmless ive been browsing this on the net several times and I am very proud to announce that its alreayd her in Cebu
    its the Biophotonic Scanner-Ultimate lie detector test. lie detector test yes sa imong vitamins nga g take if its really working or not you will know in less than 5 minutes

see beow link for more information, we should be aware of our health lisud au lawas lang ato puhonan

http://back4health.com/antioxidant-scanning/

let me know lang mga bro para ating mga sched my mobile is 09155474684

3 diet myths you should know

1. Bananas are fattening
    FALSE. One medium banana provides only 105 calories -- you’d have to eat at least 6 bananas to equal one New York slice of pizza! Bananas are also a good source of fiber (3 grams), magnesium (32 mg), potassium (422 mg) and B6 (0.4 mg). And since foods low in sodium and rich in potassium and magnesium can help manage normal blood pressure, incorporating bananas into an overall healthy diet may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke. What’s more, this nutrient-packed, fat-free fruit is a great source of vitamin B6, which helps boost your immune system and assists in the formation of red blood cells.
    Enjoy them plain, sliced into cereal, mixed with nonfat yogurt or cottage cheese, tossed into a fruit salad to add a starchy consistency -- or peel and freeze for a yummy low-calorie frozen dessert. Obviously, watch out for banana “chips," which have added fat and sugar and are loaded with calories.

2. Certain foods can help you lose belly fat
    FALSE. Contrary to what some diet books and articles preach, certain foods cannot magically melt away the fat off your belly (or any other part of your body). Where fat tends to settle is typically all in your genetics.
    The good news is when you eat an appropriate amount of calories for weight loss (meaning less than you burn), you’ll eventually lose weight “all over” your body, including your personal problem areas (like your belly, if that’s where you have it). And if you add regular exercise while watching what you eat, you’ll burn even more calories and tone, tighten, and strengthen the muscles underneath the fat -- so when it comes off, you’ll look even leaner.

3. The more you sweat during exercise, the more weight you lose
    FALSE. While it's true that exercise helps you lose weight by burning more calories, in order to lose one pound of real fat weight during your workout, you’d need to burn 3,500 calories. Thus, heavy sweating only indicates how much “temporary” water weight you've lost. The fluid will quickly be replaced as you drink water to rehydrate your muscles and body.
    (by joy bauer)

hmmmm very informative indeed.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by poiks2
    i think everything posted was very precise.

one thing i'd like to clarify,

it's okay to shower after exercise, true. but not to the point of showering and shivering. there are some people who shower for a long time, when they go out body temperature goes to around 36C, causing shivers. shivering indicates an abnormal drop in body temperature. significance: drop in body temperature = drop in immunity (immune system becomes more vulnerable). in short, mas dali ka masakit

bantay bantay lang.

oh yeah, daghan kaau ko'g nakitan mga taw after exercise mag inum ug C2, this is wrong. this only promotes dehydration since tea is a diuretic (induces urination, fluids released). And the sugar content of C2 I think would be about the same to that of coke. diuretic + high glycemic carbs = dehydration, plus more carbs that can be converted to fat. Do not drink C2 after exercise.

pio
    ang kanang C2 ba mura ra nag coke in terms sa iyang sugar content. If you really want to drink tea then go for the real tea leaves na i brew.

nice -- very informative -- hope people can add more to this very good information...
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by narsing
    NAA KO I-ADD!!!
    kung nag-exercise mo para modaut, ayaw mo kaon after exercise. especially carbo kay dali ra man na i-use up sa body.so walay gamit ang exercise kung ang imo giburn ang imo ra gikaon, dili ang naka-store na fats. and ayaw pud mo kaon before exercising kay mao ra gihapon ang effect. though mao ni siya ang gamiton sa mga athletes especialy katong mag-marathon run, ang purpose nila kay magstore man ug energy dili man magburn ug fat.
    mao lang to. hehe
    unsa na exercise? lifting weights exercise ra ba and you need carbo pre-workout para mahimo nimo imong reps, para naa kay kusog. ang Post-workout youthink maBurn ang imo gikaon? 4 yrs in nursing man kaha ka, ang pagdigest sa food para magamit sa lawas takes hours! dili dayun na magamit sa lawas after nimo ug usap tawon oi!

bookmarked!...........

wow!very good to know! tnx to you I don't have to buy an ab exercise machine.tnx for the info!

cool info here..keep em coming..

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast