Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

@springfield... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...daghana diay nimu sakyanan bro... nganong nakigsuay paman ka ngari... palit nalang sad ug strada kay naa man ka hilux... i moose test and duwa... heheheh di ko ka moose test sa strada kay di to ako..sa ako to bro... ako is CRV raman...

@ toyota people and fans

if toyota hi lux is prone to roll overs. since you mention the strada have stability control, why not put on stability control for the toyota hilux models. in that way people here will feel safe driving the HI-lux on curves.

I hope toyota will take this consideration for the safety of Philippine drivers.

Strada sold here doesn't have stability control as well....

Manufacturers could have that safety feature.. pero will people be willing to pay for it? Also, with our narrow, traffic laden roads and slow average driving speeds, will it actually be necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by diehard2005 View Post
    @springfield... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...daghana diay nimu sakyanan bro... nganong nakigsuay paman ka ngari... palit nalang sad ug strada kay naa man ka hilux... i moose test and duwa... heheheh di ko ka moose test sa strada kay di to ako..sa ako to bro... ako is CRV raman...
    I really wanted to know where I was being dumb in my replies and point of views . It clearly shows now that if ever man gani naya tao na NAGBINUGO, that would be you because I firmly believe walay tao na BOGO .

BTW ... I never said I owned such vehicles , what I said was I had FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES with these vehicles being driven both at normal and a slight abusive in nature form of driving except the STRADA . Read , think and analyze before you make a post so that all thos hahahahahaha wont be for you and will be for someone else .

@ MOOSE TEST ISSUES

Dont mislead people by telling to BUY the MITSU STRADA because it passed the MOOSE TEST , its not even the ASIAN STRADA that was talked about . That is misleading in its purest form . Lain na variant man diay ang gi test unya di pa gyud available diri sa Pilipinas . If al thos arguments regarding the STRADA and its MOOSE TEST was in SWEDEN , it indeed would make sense . 'Nuf said .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

another popcorn thread nsad lagi ni dri. hehehhe

watch mode nsad ko dri (with redhorse)

What are the usual freebies that you can get from purchasing a Strada? Any tips in getting the most out of freebies?

Quote Originally Posted by 13thProphet View Post
    What are the usual freebies that you can get from purchasing a Strada? Any tips in getting the most out of freebies?
    try getting one sa end of the month maybe mag apas ang ahente sa quota hehehe.
    lto reg,insurance,1full tank,tint,seatcover. etc.. depende ra na. hehe

@SPRINGFIELD_XD_40,vipvip,predo and etc. sorry if para inyo im misleading or gi-wani nko ang mga tao sa ASTC sa strada and sa moose test which dili jud mao akong reason. yes, i posted a pic from a philippine based car mag sa kato strada with 4 stars with the moose, just makes me wonder why gi-butangan nila ug moose na wala man ASTC ang phil. version strada. hmm research nya pod ko ani. peace !

Quote Originally Posted by kenny_tiu7 View Post
    @SPRINGFIELD_XD_40,vipvip,predo and etc. sorry if para inyo im misleading or gi-wani nko ang mga tao sa ASTC sa strada and sa moose test which dili jud mao akong reason. yes, i posted a pic from a philippine based car mag sa kato strada with 4 stars with the moose, just makes me wonder why gi-butangan nila ug moose na wala man ASTC ang phil. version strada. hmm research nya pod ko ani. peace !
    I think it just goes to show that we shouldn't believe what we read/see in the magazines and on tv right away.... even for a big brand magazine like Top Gear.

The moose test video had a Strada with stability control. That makes the test inconclusive/invalid. We don't really know how it would have performed without ASTC... possibly it wouldn't have rolled over due to its lower center of gravity and other factors like tire setup, driver skill etc. I think we need more videos of different vehicles and more detailed explanation on the setup and conditions of the test.

i think all version of strada naay ASTC, pero ako pa iclarify sa mitsu dealer be going there tomorrow kay basi diri nalang mi cebu kuha taas na kaayo pila sa Cagayan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast