Page 108 of 285 FirstFirst ... 98105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2848

Default Re: Immigrating to CANADA?

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    leahmarie, nag work kna? if u dont mind...
    Iceman,

Yes,

I'm working full-time with a private company, earning part-time as marketing associate for another company, reviewing part-time to secure my license, and I am also a full-time mom of 2 very active toddlers. There you go, a very brief summary of my life here he he. Before naa ko 3 helpers plus naa assistant sa work pa, I couldn't imagine how i juggle life here before but kaya ra man kaayo diay!

Are you a family wanting to earn more? We allow you to earn a Full-time Income (part time from home). Join our team at Moms Earning More and Families Earning More, if you are looking to join a business with a purpose. Pls. email me anytime or send me your contact info at: leahmarie.melaleuca@gmail.com

license for what?

license for what?

License to practice medicine.

Are you a family wanting to earn more? We allow you to earn a Full-time Income (part time from home). Join our team at Moms Earning More and Families Earning More, if you are looking to join a business with a purpose. Pls. email me anytime or send me your contact info at: leahmarie.melaleuca@gmail.com

uwaw! Keep up the good work

Istoryans, have you heard of this ICS Global Visas? Nindot pud ba sila? Ive tried searching for their website and it seems they are quite good in handling visa application. Ang uban agency we can't monitor sa status of the application. In Global Visas daw you can monitor your status real time kay you can check status online. Maayo ba ni sila? Ive heard also na of all the places in the Philippines, diri Cebu jud sila nag office.

Elite Member

lisod mani oi kay wa kwarta.

Blog Entries

hi chivz, hehe, sorry na deadma ang query, nyways, if you want convenience, smooth process and peace of mind, I'll say go for an agency, kay suito na kay na sila, all you have to do is wait for their instructions, to give this and that, and one advantage of an agency is, ilado na sila sa embassy, so it's more of a referral pud from them, and from what I heard, about 99% agency processed is without interview, I for one, didnt go through it, and wa koy gi buhat other than giving them the docs they need, they even fill out the form for me, now, mao na xa if you have a few thousands to spare (about 60K sa ako), but if kugihan pud ka mu research2x and is use to "do it yourself" things, then, I can say, it's not that hard to self apply, all the information is there, you just have to look for it. I'm not so familiar with the agencies sa cebu, I heard about CIC, daghan ko kaila na ato sa ila, but mine is Enhance Immigration, based on my experience, I didn't have an issue with them, responsive and good service, if you want, I can give you the number of my agent, I have no complains on her service, maau xa mu handle ug client, hope this helps
    @ iceman,

Sir, pwede pa-PM sa e-mail add sa imo agent.
    Is it true na may advantage daw if OFW ang applicant?
    I'm currently based in the middle-east, naa koy offer before sa Canada that was two years ago.
    Candle Suites ang name sa hotel where I got the offer but wala nako gepursue and I'm not sure whether it's legit or not.

Based on your knowledge and experience , If I will apply for Canada asa kaha ko dapat manukad diri sa gawas or diha sa Cebu?

Salamat daan sa imong tubag sir.

Blog Entries

update lng: usually ang mga new contracts sa foreign workers tag 1 year nlng. wala nkoy nabaw-an nga gi-granta ug 2 yrs unlike before.

and if skilled worker ka bisag foreign (contract) worker raka, makuha nimo imong immediate family ang bana tagaan nag open visa. sa una pa ni katong mga LPN, etc. ambot kaha karon kay tag 1 year nlng raba..

karon, maximum contract is 4 yrs, after that, uli ka pinas and cant come back until 4 yrs after..but pro immigrants man kuno si Harper, ambot lang

@miramax,i think mas advantage kung dira naka mu apply sa middleeast compare sa pinas, mas open man ang canada from middleast, not sure thou wa koy 1st knowledge, but mao na dungog nako, daghan from dubai naka ari

11.    Advertisement