Page 100 of 221 FirstFirst ... 90979899100101102103110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2203

Thread: Merged: Camotes

i always want to go there, nakaagi rko ani a thousand times pero wala pa jud kahapit! teo of my friends been there and suya kaau ko sa ila mga pics, nindot jud na place!

guys, wala diay byahe everyday padung camotes? we're planning on going karon wednesday mn gud...

naay biyahe everyday. pumpboat sa ouano wharf 5:30AM and pumpboat sa danao, same time, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by unofficialplayer View Post
    erratic ang schedule sa golden express. as of the moment 5:30pm ra siya mobiyahe padulong camotes. pero when it's peak season they have morning and afternoon trips. kaso lang oftentimes mag cancel sila ug trips, reason is naguba. call to be sure naay trip Tel. 032/ 255 7767
    mao bah? tsk tsk tsk.... kong fastcraft pila ka mins? ang boat sa danao 2hrs jud ya byahe?

golden express 2 hrs, pumpboat danao 2 hrs, pumpboat ouano wharf 3 hours.

up for this thread.

hi ts. planning to go there this holy week and planning also to bring car or van. what time ang roro/barge padung didto and how much kaha ang fare?

ill be bringing also my windsurfing equipment so any place that you can recommend? just a good beach with less rocks and not shallow. id love to try to play in lake danao also but i dont know if it is protected of some sort.

do you have a resort there? maybe i can make some reservations. pls pm me your contact info. thanks

Blog Entries
    murag dili madayon among camotes da kay layo daw kono...

additional info:

roro services to poro, camotes leaves danao at 5AM daily. vice-versa leaves poro at 5PM

there's a 12PM pumpboat that leaves danao to san francisco, camotes. don't know if this is daily though, we travelled on a Sat.

since most of the resorts are in san francisco, i think taking a pumpboat to san francisco is better so it'd take less time and you don't have to pay a hefty price for the transpo going to the resorts when you get to camotes. sea travel time is also cut short by at least 30mins compared to going to poro.

that's all i can think of right now.

so barato ba ang prices ng resorts sa san francisco??

11.    Advertisement