Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cute Pets - Siberian Dwarf Hamsters for istorya.net Members

dili ni cya dali mamatay?kailangan gyud ni cya pair paliton?

Quote Originally Posted by juliuz1998 View Post
    dili ni cya dali mamatay?kailangan gyud ni cya pair paliton?
    lifespan is 2-3 years although there are some reports that say 5 years

there is no problem if you want to care for 1 hamster only. my males are available for single purchase since there are many of them. my females are preferably sold with a male pair because there are fewer females

Quote Originally Posted by bokreyes View Post
    i use chipsi litter. are you using the same? i would suggest total cleaning of the aquarium with antibacterial soap and then thoroughly drying it before putting in new litter. this may help. do it before adding any new hamsters. for the eye, try to open it and clean it with cotton buds soaked in purified water

sir bok. kato man ako gigamit kato shaving.... kato by block bah.... then regualr man jd ako limpyo.. kay d jd ko gnahn ug baho gd.. then ginawash jd nako ako aqua.. wew..

by the way sir my 3 pups loks so healthy. heheh then i can see the pups have a lines at dr back.. hehe sure ko siberian color... ang usa kay ala man... 1 week pa cla kapin.. wew... hapy hapy hapy. ko.. heheh

sir ang chipsi litter bah.. kato na mua ug tipasi sir?? wood shaving man ako gd..

Quote Originally Posted by acidic87 View Post
    sir bok. kato man ako gigamit kato shaving.... kato by block bah.... then regualr man jd ako limpyo.. kay d jd ko gnahn ug baho gd.. then ginawash jd nako ako aqua.. wew..

by the way sir my 3 pups loks so healthy. heheh then i can see the pups have a lines at dr back.. hehe sure ko siberian color... ang usa kay ala man... 1 week pa cla kapin.. wew... hapy hapy hapy. ko.. heheh
    so glad to know that you are using good quality materials for your pets and that you practice regular cleaning maybe you just need to was the aquarium with anti-bacterial soap just to make sure

happy to hear about you puppies it is really such a joy to see them develop and later be a part of your tamed pets

new puppies available about 2 inches long.. about 1-1.5 months old.. still a bit jumpy but ready if you want them.. colors are light brown, hamtaro gold and siberian with white belly text me at 0922 3946598 to coordinate meet-up at da vinci pizza on osmena avenue (near vcmc hospital).. preferably MWF mornings since i usually travel to compostela

for newbies in hamster care, please see the color varieties and care sheet on page 1

will be in compostela for the weekend just text me at 0922 3946598 for meet-up coordination from mondays to fridays (morning only because i have work at 1pm) have a great weekend

safe rana e sagol ang siberian nga bag.o pa na anak with the others na i think padung mag two months..

Quote Originally Posted by chijmes View Post
    safe rana e sagol ang siberian nga bag.o pa na anak with the others na i think padung mag two months..
    yes, you can mix them as long as they are all siberian hamsters. here is one technique: determine which hamster is agressive; clean the cage thoroughly, put fresh litter, put in the non-agressive hamsters first; after 2-4 hours, put in the agressive hamster.

please see the pictures of the color varieties and the caresheet on page 1

thanks to those who texted inquiries during the weekend. please text 0922 3946598 for meet-ups (mornings only since i have work at 1pm)

sir, i'm planning to get a female but would like to know if it's ok to keep them on the same cage with the male? i mean, i want to have some pups but on a controlled number hehe.

also, how old were the hamsters i bought from you the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by weigner View Post
    sir, i'm planning to get a female but would like to know if it's ok to keep them on the same cage with the male? i mean, i want to have some pups but on a controlled number hehe.

also, how old were the hamsters i bought from you the last time?

the male hammies that you bought were about 1.5 months old. hope you are enjoying your new pets. it is ideal to keep 1 female with 1 male but surely they will reproduce (3-4 puppies/litter). if you would like to control the breeding, just keep the females in a separate cage

11.    Advertisement

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 ... LastLast