Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Unico ijo ug ija

^^^yea ryt bro, mayb dey get used to it n d 1st place since it's been der practice for generations bt in our perspective though it's unimaginable

well being the only chld seems nice... pero if your abandon nya imo both parents naa na lain2x na family lain... depende sa makadawat sa situation...

I admit that im the youngest, and im the only boy...but im not spoiled nor a mamas boy either...

i'm an only child, girl pajud so growing up, spoiled jud ko sa akong parents. honestly, even if i didn't have siblings, i was happy growing up except when my mom got sick of cancer. and if i was lonely and wanted to mingle, i'd go out with my neighbors, nya puros pajud mga laki, so when i started dating they all acted like my older brothers, coming to the house and all to see who was taking me on a date.

We are two siblings in my family; only girl and only boy. Pirmi maglalis while growing up. Karon tiguwang na, we tend to be very private people.

i am an only child... when i was younger, i played all alone since there are times in which mom won't allow me to go out and play with other kids. i play alone in the house... mag monologue nalang tawn ko just para malingaw...

for me, nindot ang only child 'coz ang love and attention sa akong parents kay permi naka-focus nako... i am first in all things... mao na ilang gisulti nga "lagi nalang ako"... ang bati sad nga side, kung unsa'y maguba sa balay, ako ra sad ang pasanginlan... kay ako man jud ang permi makit-an... hehehe

well, pampered kaayo ko sa akong parents and i can say that all my needs were met. that's why kung naa ko bf kay grabe sad ko mu-care and muhatag ug affection because im used to it naman.

mao lang sad lagi... i am selosa and super luoran... pero okay ra baya akong experiences... i never felt lonely 'coz i have friends who took the role of the brother or sister i never had...

being an only child... kaluha na jud na ang loneliness, cousin ang selosa ug pagka-luoran ... Its d qualities of an only child nga wala makita for most of the people. THey merely focus sa idea that an only child is a brat ( not all), swerte ang only child ( which is true for me, I have all the love and care), hayahay ang only child ( not all the time pud oi).

NOT all the time nga OK me, we struggle for personal issues as well... Its d hardest part bya, kung ikaw mismo ang imong kontra. Normally we do things our way kay kami raman, wa kumpitinsya but in times nga naa blema, still kami ra ghapon. Unlike kidz who have siblings, partly mabahin ang problema... Two heads is better than one matud pa. ITS NEVER THAT EASY kung ONLY CHILD KA.

I would like to stress out narin when it comes to FRIENDSHIP... most only child kay PURE jud na ila attachment sa mga friends. Its next their family... if you happen to have a friend nga only child, treat them dearly kay true jud na ila n feel for you. NO joke na. Once masakitan me, sakit jud kaayo even in friendships.

LUCKY US nga only child me... Im proud to be one of them...

di ko ka relate hehehe

ang lisod lng kng the only ka ky tanan attention naa nmo... so unsa imo mga sayop nga ma buhat ma bantayan dayon

i'm also an only child. i'm turning 22 years old this December and until now i still have that longing to have siblings. because of this, palagi kong nababanggit ang experience ko na 'to sa mga open forum namin sa klase back in high school and college and palagi ko rin napapaiyak ang mga kaklase when i speak about it (hehehe)...

when i was young i thought it would be fine not to have siblings because we were in manila with my cousins. it was fun. and it ended when we transferred to davao. it was the start of my only-child problem. i only have my classmates to talk and play with back then, dinagdagan pa ng language gap kasi nga tagalog ako and i don't know cebuano yet at that time. i don't share my problems with my mother and father except if it's related to school projects and homeworks. other than that i solve them on my own. for me it was an advantage na rin because i was able to become strong on my own. i gained the "never give up" attitude from my problems and many of my classmates are amazed with my excellence in class. i am friendly with my classmates and i am able to make friends easier than anyone in our class.it made my mama and papa happy and proud of me. however, beyond that happiness that i provide to them and to myself, i still feel so, so lonely. loneliness i can't describe with words. my only diversion of this is in studying and making my friends/classmates laugh with my corny jokes and funny antics.

my greatest heartache of being an only child is when my father died 8 days after i turned 10 years old. i have no one beside me except my mother. but her presence is only enough to wipe away the tears. i was wishing that there is someone else other than mama who can help me face this tragic moment. someone who feels the same way as i am, someone who can cry with me for losing a father, someone like a brother or a sister. somehow i was able to move on. i still did great in the remaining years of my elementary education, even graduated at the top of our class. i also did the same in my high school years, still at the top of our class. while everybody thought that it was an easy ride for me, well it isn't. in fact, i have struggled so hard and i didn't share it to anybody. i keep on getting stronger and my heart is passionate in what i'm doing, but i was still longing to have siblings. but this longing never stopped me from achieving things that i aspire. it's just that it would have made me happier and cooler if i have siblings whom i can share my achievement, who will be so proud of me, who can teach me things that i don't learn from school, who i can listen to their experiences and who i can call my kuya, ate, inday, dodong...

(kahilak man sad ta ani oi.. hehehe)

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast