View Poll Results: Should our government pursue in destroying the communists once and for all? Or should they return to

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Return to peace talks...

8 21.62%
  • Crush em commies!

29 78.38%
Page 44 of 138 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Default Re: all-out war VS. NPA

^ Actually, there's an amnesty program that was also implemented in line with the all out war against NPA. This is because of the fact that the government wanted to give chances to our NPA rebels to go back to the government so as to live a normal life ahead of them. The government never wanted to wipe them out without giving them a chance.

Yeah, thats why we must be carefull......mohatag ka ug kamot......hasta imo tibuok lawas gusto kuhaon.......

Quote Originally Posted by athlon XP-M
    They were already given a chance...that's why we have this so called party list system.

The result is the mushrooming of the CPP-NPA's legal front organization in congress which is funding this terrorist organization using the taxpayer's money.

And its sad when we hear news about former NPA rebels executed by their former comrades....

Quote Originally Posted by baron
    ^ Actually, there's an amnesty program that was also implemented in line with the all out war against NPA. This is because of the fact that the government wanted to give chances to our NPA rebels to go back to the government so as to live a normal life ahead of them. The government never wanted to wipe them out without giving them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by athlon XP-M
    They were already given a chance...that's why we have this so called party list system.

The result is the mushrooming of the CPP-NPA's legal front organization in congress which is funding this terrorist organization using the taxpayer's money.

In faireness, there's a grain of truth in your statement but I believe it' a sweeping generalization to say that partylist groups are all supporters of the CPP-NPA. In reality some partylist groups are identified as legal front of the CPP-NPA who, sad to say, had used the partylist system to advance thier already "dying" political ideology. For almost 40 years now (37th man tiingale na basahan nko nga vandal sa kalsada?) the CPP-NPA had been waging war against the gov't and still there is no positive result. Why? because the people no longer believe in arm struggle as a vehicle for political reform. I do not condemn all the arm fighters of the CPP-NPA because most if not some of them only wanted to end the social problems and inequalities in the society which in reality exists. In short, valid ang pinaglalaban nila but the means is wrong.

Going back, the legal front of the CPP-NPA is majority in the partylist system this brings a wrong connotation and even brings a sham to the good intention of the framers of the Partylist systems. It's a big question for the CPP-NPA to get involved in the politics because in the first place they denounce the gov't and they don't believe in the Constitution. Premise on this, why are they in Congress? It's for you to answer and to find out. No need to name this partylist group. It's giving the obvious.

AFP enforcers had been confirmed that the terrorist leader Radulah Sahiron and wanted Jemaah Islamiyah bomber Omah Patek, was killed in Sulu. This was during the military operations on the communist rebels at southern region of Mindanao earlier this week.

The military said the two, with 30 other JI terrorists, have been trying to establish a base in Mindanao.
    At least 40 terrorists and 11 soldiers have been killed and 60 combatants from both sides have been wounded since the military launched an operation to go after them last Aug. 1.

LINK

Quote Originally Posted by baron

Yes! they are offering hand to the former Underground personality and encourage them to join the mainstream politics which is the election, but sad to say, they are lifting their strength to kill the members of this so called leftist, asa man ka pili ani?

mura gani gaduwa ba, ikaw pirmi ang pabor, u are trying to make them feel comfortable but in the end ikaw ra gihapon ang mohatag og hasol.

don't blame people, esp the relatives of the slain activist to arm themselves and join NPA, kay they seek justice nga di makita sa atong sistema. Sahi ra sd na kung kita ang naa sa ilang posisyon. DI lang ta kaingon sa pagkakaron kay di man kita ang apektado.[br]Posted on: September 12, 2006, 12:17:08 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by grabehbebe
    AFP enforcers had been confirmed that the terrorist leader Radulah Sahiron and wanted Jemaah Islamiyah bomber Omah Patek, was killed in Sulu. This was during the military operations on the communist rebels at southern region of Mindanao earlier this week.

The military said the two, with 30 other JI terrorists, have been trying to establish a base in Mindanao.
    At least 40 terrorists and 11 soldiers have been killed and 60 combatants from both sides have been wounded since the military launched an operation to go after them last Aug. 1.

LINK
    misleading lagi imong statement og imong link, molabay gani ka ug propaganda kangan aduol duol ra sa imong link og statement. First paragraph nimo wala nasulod sa contents sa imong link. Or basin nasayup lang ka ug basa o ang pagbutang lang kaha sa link nimo, anyway...Grabeh!

Default Re: Militant solon hits NPA for extortion

Quote Originally Posted by talsik
    tindak! For you to say that Akbayan is a syndicate is malicious and again baseless. If i will swallow your argument hook, line and sinker, that because Akbayan was not included among those listed Partys on a streamer in Danao last election is tantamount to something fishy it is because the PNP in some point recognize the legitimacy of the Party as representative of the marginalize sector. Although in some point of the country Akbayan is continously associated with NPA just because it is a left party. At least Akbayan admits that some of its members were once an a member of the NPA unlike the Party list Bayan Muna, etc., who denies its obvious connection to the NPA. Let's face it, that's a fact. Political ideology is like a door you can get out and get in whenever you want to. But the CPP-NPA don't see it that way, gawas ka? take the risk.
    Sure ka? Been there done that? Suheto gud nimo? Former member ka? I do rather belive that you are only a poser, i am not a member but just a wide reader and have opinion on matters, i can side wiht the govt anytime (pandisal) but not all the time as you see it on our economy, i am siding with the Left so that I can give a different views(pandisal) ingun ana ra na dapat naay mo check and balance sa situation dili ra puro ka uyon (pandisal) Ikaw ang mo move on kay wala pa jud ka klaro nga argument, all of ypur statements are mere personal statements, hatagi sad og unod gamay dong(pandsisal)

Anyway...talsik....that means the GRP-AFP-PNP has biased perspective. Ka klaro ana, ayaw pagbuta buta, if seryoso sila sa ilang tumong then they dont demonized the organization. tarung nga nga hunahuna ang pagbutang butang og malisyoso nga statement? Unya AFP pa jud ang signatorie? Haka, yaw pagbutabuta parts, lisud na ingun ana!

If AKBAYAN represents the margnalized sector, then how come the leftist org garnered more than AKBAYAN, kung atong kutikutihon, gibuak buak pa jud nila ilahang organization, what if BAYAN MUNA ra to ang party list, kawawa kaayo ang AKBAYAN. I dont know if you are a memeber or a poser of AKBAYAN,
    gawas ka? take the risk?

Kay ngano kabalo lagi ka?

hahahay!

what are you talking about tindak'? poser, member done that? didn't get you there...

communist movement should be dead after the downfull of Marcos era... but they went on.. and on.. and do
    all the extortions... its now a big business ... tiaw mo na... ang gamay nga negosyo.. gi pangayoan ug THREE (3) MILLION
    ... ka grabeh ra pud ana.. gobyerno gani nga mao ang naay katungod mo kuha ug buhis... dili man gani maka pangayo ingun'ana
    ka dako... :P

lol.. mao na imo gi dapigan nga organisasyon ambot lang Manoy'Tindak kay dili ko mo uyon niana...

Quote Originally Posted by hala tindak jud
    Sure ka? Been there done that? Suheto gud nimo? Former member ka? I do rather belive that you are only a poser, i am not a member but just a wide reader and have opinion on matters, i can side wiht the govt anytime (pandisal) but not all the time as you see it on our economy, i am siding with the Left so that I can give a different views(pandisal) ingun ana ra na dapat naay mo check and balance sa situation dili ra puro ka uyon (pandisal) Ikaw ang mo move on kay wala pa jud ka klaro nga argument, all of ypur statements are mere personal statements, hatagi sad og unod gamay dong(pandsisal)

Anyway...talsik....that means the GRP-AFP-PNP has biased perspective. Ka klaro ana, ayaw pagbuta buta, if seryoso sila sa ilang tumong then they dont demonized the organization. tarung nga nga hunahuna ang pagbutang butang og malisyoso nga statement? Unya AFP pa jud ang signatorie? Haka, yaw pagbutabuta parts, lisud na ingun ana!

If AKBAYAN represents the margnalized sector, then how come the leftist org garnered more than AKBAYAN, kung atong kutikutihon, gibuak buak pa jud nila ilahang organization, what if BAYAN MUNA ra to ang party list, kawawa kaayo ang AKBAYAN. I dont know if you are a memeber or a poser of AKBAYAN,
    gawas ka? take the risk?

Kay ngano kabalo lagi ka?

hahahay!

mao lagi, pandisal support your opinion, ngano man nga di ka muoyan dodong. mao nay kalisud nimo kay wala kay ikasuporta sa imong opinyon, kasimple ana, mangayo ta og opinyon then suportare...

and by the quote was not meant for you totally, i am not refering you as a poser it doesnt worth at all.

anyway, Communism should be dead after Marcos? nakabalo ka sa imong gipangyawyaw? Unsa man ang ugat sa pagrebelde? Tubaga kuno? Dili ang pagKomunista, ang Komunismo nga ideolohiya sumbanan lamang kana, lisud ang pag-alsa kung wala kay giya kung unsaon nimo pagsustenir sa imong panglimbasug, kay ngano kung ganahan ka makaadto sa langit di ba, mag rosaryo man ka? mosimba, motuman sa napulo ka sugo? kana giya kana sa dalan padulong sa kalangitan, susama ra kana sa pakig-away sa mga mapahimuslanon,...but they went on and on and on, miski pila pa na nimo balik balikon ang on and on, wa kay maabtan kay di man ka makasuporta sa imong gipangyawit. Ngano man lagi...mao sa na tubaga bai pandisal.

Ayaw sige quote kay dali kaayo mapuno ang page, lain sad kaayo tan-awon ba kay nagtuo ta daghan kaayo ka ikaistorya, ngek, quotes ra diay, unya ang tugon nimo kay walay unod. SAYANG kaayo ang post.[br]Posted on: September 12, 2006, 02:44:08 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by talsik
    tindak! For you to say that Akbayan is a syndicate is malicious and again baseless. If i will swallow your argument hook, line and sinker, that because Akbayan was not included among those listed Partys on a streamer in Danao last election is tantamount to something fishy it is because the PNP in some point recognize the legitimacy of the Party as representative of the marginalize sector. Although in some point of the country Akbayan is continously associated with NPA just because it is a left party. At least Akbayan admits that some of its members were once an a member of the NPA unlike the Party list Bayan Muna, etc., who denies its obvious connection to the NPA. Let's face it, that's a fact. Political ideology is like a door you can get out and get in whenever you want to. But the CPP-NPA don't see it that way, gawas ka? take the risk.
    bai talsik, wala ko niingon nga syndicato ang AKBAYAN, i respected them kay naa ko daghan amigo amiga nga AKBAYAN. Ayaw butanig akong baba og mumho, I am asking you to define the Political Org and an Organize Syndicate, I am refering to CPP and the Kidnap for Ransom Group.

Diin man ka kahibalo nga ang uban nga AKBAYAN rebelde? Nagsuheto suheto man ka oi, kaila ka og RA og RJ? HA? mauwaw baya ka, kung ganahan ka makigsumpaki kabahin sa ideolohiya sa RA og RJ basa sa pagayo, nagkontradiktaryo man na imongmga gipamulong. oil and water dont mix man kaha. Left party or Right party as long as motuo sila sa diwa sa Komunismo then can we consider them as what?

Even inside the ranks of AFP-PNP naay Tagamolila group diha, for all you know. They are linked to NPA, then do we consider as AFP-PNP as Left? Klaroha kuno ni oi.

Practical saying, Satur Ocampo is an NDF personality, basin wala sad ka kabalo sa kalahian sa NDF og sa CPP og sa NPA.

Cpp is an organization. NPA is the ARMY. NDF is the alliance of all underground organization. DO we have to elaborate more? mabe not, kulang akong idea ani. Basin ganahan ka iapil na sd nato ang AKBAYAN ani. anyway!

Satur went undergorund under NDF, kay gideclare sa Marcos Admin nga illegal ang NDF, then he was considered as a politcal enemy of Marcos, pero he was not and NPA, ngano man? Wala man siya nisama sa NPA nga mag Army, understood? NPA is an ARMY, but has the same ideological guidance of Marx, Lenin, Mao. Pero ang lihuk sa CPP, manglahi sa NPA og sa NDF. Mao na ciya. It is easy to claim nga former rebel ka sa una, bisan kinsa pwede kana kung mingbalingbing naka sa pikas pader, natural daghan na gud ka kasandigan.

Ang hisgutanan nganong hipuson na ang mga badlungon nga membro sa NPA sa una tungod kay naa silay nahimong kalapasan sa balaod sa Communismo og sa CPP, mao kanay gitawag nga Military adventurism, modern revisionism nga hain nahitabo kadtong purge sa CPP-NPA. Kadtong mga wala na mosubay sa pamaagi sa lagda sa CPP, minghimo og ilang dalan, nga hain nakapalawgaw sa tinuoray nga tumoing sa CPP-NPA. mao tong sila c Kintanar nga grupo. Tho Kintanar was a former cadre, pero iyang gibaligya ang CPP-NPA tungod sa iyang interes.

so what if I'm quoting your post? is it illegal? mao na naka problema sa pagka ideolohiya sa communismo kay bisan gamay butang, gina'dili dayon... :P can you see unsa ni bahin nga thread? its not about how well you know unsa ang kumunismo
    kundi sa ilang binuhatan nga extortion? unsa man imo ipa buot ibot nga ... (ayaw nalang ka personal na kaau). Unsa man gyud
    na para sa imo nang mamugus ug pangayo ug dako nga kantidad sa negosyante kay kung dili ,sunogon ang ilang
    mga butang? Extortion kana... again,... mao kini ang atong gi pang hisgotan diri... unsa man ang ilang nahimo nga maau sa mga negosyante or mamumuyo nga ilang gi pangayuan? palihug ug hatag ug example? naga himo ba "MO" ug kaauhan sa siyudad? or dawata nalang gyud nga puro ra na inyo KAGUBOT ang "INYONG" gibuhat... maayo ra na mga comunista sa propaganda.. walay laing nahimo kundi KAGUBOT ra sa NASOD!

Quote Originally Posted by hala tindak jud
    mao lagi, pandisal support your opinion, ngano man nga di ka muoyan dodong. mao nay kalisud nimo kay wala kay ikasuporta sa imong opinyon, kasimple ana, mangayo ta og opinyon then suportare...

and by the quote was not meant for you totally, i am not refering you as a poser it doesnt worth at all.

anyway, Communism should be dead after Marcos? nakabalo ka sa imong gipangyawyaw? Unsa man ang ugat sa pagrebelde? Tubaga kuno? Dili ang pagKomunista, ang Komunismo nga ideolohiya sumbanan lamang kana, lisud ang pag-alsa kung wala kay giya kung unsaon nimo pagsustenir sa imong panglimbasug, kay ngano kung ganahan ka makaadto sa langit di ba, mag rosaryo man ka? mosimba, motuman sa napulo ka sugo? kana giya kana sa dalan padulong sa kalangitan, susama ra kana sa pakig-away sa mga mapahimuslanon,...but they went on and on and on, miski pila pa na nimo balik balikon ang on and on, wa kay maabtan kay di man ka makasuporta sa imong gipangyawit. Ngano man lagi...mao sa na tubaga bai pandisal.

Ayaw sige quote kay dali kaayo mapuno ang page, lain sad kaayo tan-awon ba kay nagtuo ta daghan kaayo ka ikaistorya, ngek, quotes ra diay, unya ang tugon nimo kay walay unod. SAYANG kaayo ang post.

Yeah! Try to go to places where CPP-NPA's Government has been installed, paminawa kung unsa ang ipanulti sa mga sakop sa panggoberyno nila. Mao nay kalahian, we cant understand unless we know it. We have a different orientation in life. Mao na ang kalahian nato. Natural nga city or urban cant feel the CPP's influence kay natural di pa kaya ilusad ang gubat sa kasiyudaran. I hope ypu do understand the word GUBAT it has a different meanings on a different people.

I do understand u pandisal kung ngano init ka sa NPA o sa rev tax, bec u know you didn't know how it works. Ako i dont have the knowledge kung asa og unsaon nila pag proseso sa rev tax basta all i know it goes well, sa fertilizer to the rice that the farmers are planting, sample? Sierra Bullones, Negros, Samar, Leyte, Mid North....try to go to that place, then understand the situaton. analyze where the rev tax go.

it is on the book since high school and even on the net, rev tax and income tax are the same but the latter are more dangerous to our health. Naay piso nibalik sa imong bulsa kada bulan? Ako wala.

Anyway, wala tika but-i oi, ngano gud, imo nang katungod bisan hutdon pa nimo og quote ang tibuok character nga imong makita, imoha ra jud na, ako lang ba. imong post WALAY UNOD! PIRYUD!

11.    Advertisement