Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

i dont think so...

Quote Originally Posted by KissOfDeath* View Post
    i dont think so...
    good answer...

now!

ang thread maker ani ni claim nga sayop ang dec.25 bakak daw ni.
    PERO wala siyay ebedinsya kung ngano nakonbensi ra siya sa pastor
    ani nga LINK sa YOUTUBE unya ingon dayon siya i know the truth
    mai sad.

will in reality no one really knows and thats a fact ang dec.25 basi
    rana siya sa pagtoon kai during that time ting tugnaw to ang2x mansad
    og March 25 ang ibutang nga ting Graduate manas mga estudyante summer mana.

tinood man o deli nga natumong gyud sa maong petsa deli na importante
    kai wai labawng nasadyon niadtong panahuna just like saying that the age
    of earth is 4.5 billion years old and how sure? oho asa ko too
    landmark ranang petsa brader para naay sumbanan sa pag celebrate ang mga
    kristianos sa pagkatao sa ilang Ginoo para naa silay handumon sa matag tuig
    nga kasaulogan mao nay sakto nga pagka storya - and thats a fact.

SO whatsoever Christmas is still plays an important part in our spiritual
    development that brought up "tidings of great joy" for many people.

~peace~

IMO...well...

WHAATTTA QUESTION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vien View Post
    Why do you care to know my religion? Ngano? you got intrigue? with the way I think and act with your violent reactions? there's no reason for you to be converted with other religion coz the way you acted on this thread seems like you've known a lot of nothing, you lose your temper because you already know the truth? Nice reaction my friend you just let me guess who you really are. Throwing words without vital meanings, it's not healthy to discuss.
    Well, talking about Violent Reactions...

remember your physics? "In every action there is an EQUAL opposite Reaction"

can you guess who made the first violent action?

my guess is youtube.

Gibalik nako og basa ang thread ni TS...tinuod ba ang Christmas? sa ako nasabtan sa iya tumong ani nga thread na dili jud tinuod ang christmas karon Dec 25, dili daw siya against sa Christmas but dili siya tuo karon Dec 25......BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1st technical - ni hatag siya og greetings karon nga month..ingon siya "Merry Christmas istoryans!"

Another nasabtan nako sa TS nga sayop ang mga katoliko mag celebrate og pasko sa Dec 25.

2nd technical - magboot diay siya sa katoliko? kun asa siya na belong nga group, dili nalang siya unta manhilabot sa celebration sa mga katoliko.

3rd technical - iya basis kay sa YOUTUBE ra..

pareng TS, basin dili pudna tinuod ang RAMADAN sa mga muslim, VESAK Day sa mga Buddhist og Deepavali sa mga Hindus...
    Last edited by jd_cellphone; 12-15-2010 at 09:22 AM.

daghan na ug studies regarding aning petsa sa Pasko (Jesus Christ's birthdate).
    most theories mag-abot ra jud more or less sa late December nga maoy giaccept sa Roman Catholic. theories gikan sa Mary's conception by Angel Gabriel, Roman and Pagan feasts, Jesus's baptism, etc.
    Pero wala nato na gilimud nga dili na accurate tungod kay wala man magtamud ug kalendaryo ang mga tawo sauna, ug wla nila gipraktis ang pagcelebrate ug birthday nga matod pa, alang ra daw sa mga talahuron.

para nako ang December 25 is an acceptable date para magkadungan, magkahiusa ang katilingban sa pag selebrar sa atong Dios.

"maayo unta, kada adlaw pasko"
    peace

goodluck truthseekers.
    Last edited by King; 12-18-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    hahaha puro theories, and philosophical explanation.

The truth is in the bible. Why not we read the bible first before quoting from someones own research? There is only one book that is compiled and inspired by only one god. If that date is not indicated in the bible then that's the truth. But of course jesus was born but the date was unknown.

Many bible scholars says it in mid year like march to may others also says it july to september.

The only point here, is the date of december 25 is a pagan holiday, just like any other holidays in the calendar, example valentines day, new year etc.

But if someone don't agree with that then that is his faith, although some faith are just a traditional faith.

Nah, anyways i really like this thread it is worth reading after all.

upp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just some quotes from this link (Catholic Website):
    Christmas 1644 (This Rock: December 1991)

This lack of happiness, the discomfort at seeing others enjoying themselves, still is found in some Protestant sects. The members offer excuses so they won’t have to admit disliking plain old fun. They brand Christmas a "pagan" celebration, saying it is evidence of the Catholic Church’s contamination, decadence, and apostasy.

For many people Christmas is a shameful thing, as profound a shame today as it was in the sixteenth century. A new member of a sect once told how she had taken all the family’s Christmas lights, bulbs, and other decorations and smashed them all, thereby symbolically smashing Christmas and Catholicism.

The bishops of Rome in the fourth century adopted the date of December 25 as the Feast of the Nativity. Persuaded by John Chrysostom, the Eastern Church joined in, and the universal quality of the celebration for the family of the Church was maintained until the Reformation.

In the first few centuries, when pagan temples were knocked down and replaced by Catholic basilicas, when pagan holidays days were transformed into memorials to the martyrs, saints, and the Lord, there was no misconception about what was taking place. It was an absolute triumph of the Church over paganism. The winter solstice was the astronomical event, written into God’s creation as well as the calendar, used to commemorate Christ’s coming as "The Light of the World."

This was not going be a half-hearted holiday. Happiness can’t be quantified or rationed. The birth of Christ was bound to be marked with excess because of the very spontaneous nature of exuberance.

When the Ark of the Covenant comes home, King David dances and jumps, leaping well outside the bounds of modesty (2 Sam.12-23). When the woman in Bethany runs up to Jesus she exuberantly breaks the alabaster jar and pours all the ointment onto him (Matt. 26:6-13). When the wedding guests at Cana drink the place dry, Jesus provides them more wine--to their joy (John 2:1-10).

-------------------------
    Please provide comments on my posts..
    Mura lagi ko flower diri? dili ko tagdun.. huhuhu

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    hahaha puro theories, and philosophical explanation.

the truth is in the Bible. why not we read the Bible first before quoting from someones own research? there is only one book that is compiled and inspired by only ONE God. if that date is not indicated in the Bible then that's the truth. but of course Jesus was born but the date was UNKNOWN.

many bible scholars says it in mid year like march to may others also says it july to september.

the only point here, is the date of DECEMBER 25 is a pagan holiday, just like any other holidays in the calendar, example Valentines Day, New Year etc.

but if someone don't agree with that then that is his faith, although some faith are just a traditional faith.

nah, anyways i really like this thread it is worth reading after all.
    yes we all know that it came from a pagan holiday, agree ko ana.. pero tagaan pa ba na ug importansya karon panahona?

i also ask this question to Vien, can you please answer it also? what's with pagan holday if my birthday falls on dec. 25 also? am i a Pagan also?

pagsabot sa kuno mo duha ni vien. ang imong truth gikan sa bible, kang vien gikan sa youtube, ano ba talaga kuya?

11.    Advertisement

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast