Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Up 4 today

sus wala jud uso ang pasko diri.. maka homesick ug samot

Yes Christmas Season is my greatest and happiest event of the year that I always look forward to. But it would be more merrier if I spend it with my hubby 3yrs in a row now that we are far from each other every during Christmas. It is always our desire every Christmas to be with each other.

I do prepare gifts and food to share for the whole family and for my "kinugos" that's every year! It is also our way of thanking Jesus for the blessings and gifts poured in us. We packed candies to give for the children, groceries, simple party and exchange of gifts, fireworks and ofcourse that's after we heard the 10pm Dec 24 mass.

In the morning my "kinugos" start to knock my door to ask their gift. I have officially 40 numbers of GodChildren and 12 for my hubby as of this year wla pa labot family members, closed-friends & neighbors. But we don't mind as long as we have something to share.

But this coming Christmas, I hope and pray we could still give them something despite of our recent financial status. However prayers is still the best gift we could ever give to our loved ones. And that's also the same Christmas gift I wanted to receive for this Christmas. Material things can't give equal satisfaction to the true and whole-hearted offered prayer. So friends offer me a box of prayers okey?

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by xmen View Post
    Yes Christmas Season is my greatest and happiest event of the year that I always look forward to. But it would be more merrier if I spend it with my hubby 3yrs in a row now that we are far from each other every during Christmas. It is always our desire every Christmas to be with each other.

I do prepare gifts and food to share for the whole family and for my "kinugos" that's every year! It is also our way of thanking Jesus for the blessings and gifts poured in us. We packed candies to give for the children, groceries, simple party and exchange of gifts, fireworks and ofcourse that's after we heard the 10pm Dec 24 mass.

In the morning my "kinugos" start to knock my door to ask their gift. I have officially 40 numbers of GodChildren and 12 for my hubby as of this year wla pa labot family members, closed-friends & neighbors. But we don't mind as long as we have something to share.

But this coming Christmas, I hope and pray we could still give them something despite of our recent financial status. However prayers is still the best gift we could ever give to our loved ones. And that's also the same Christmas gift I wanted to receive for this Christmas. Material things can't give equal satisfaction to the true and whole-hearted offered prayer. So friends offer me a box of prayers okey?

Kung sa Facebook pa... "Like" 3x

Merry Christmas to you and your family bai.

Quote Originally Posted by dada04 View Post
    Kung sa Facebook pa... "Like" 3x

Merry Christmas to you and your family bai.
    Thanks for liking. Girl diay ko not bai LOLZ sorry to mislead u for my nick here.

malamig ang pasko

Quote Originally Posted by xmen View Post

wow!! mura sad nagspeech dah.. hehehe.. btw, girl.. super like this..

excited pod ko sa akong xmas.. it's time to give gifts..

party time na pod..

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234