Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 485
  1. #131

    Default

    ang mga tawo sa Cebu Racial Descrimination man... ni adto sab me sa isa ka beach resort nya ang mga americano na puti raman gi entertain og maayo, basta di ka americano labyan2x raka hahaha...

    mao ning naka bati, ngano americano paman ang ilang pakitaan og pagktagad nga ang locals nato maka afford raman aning ilang rate...

    mo apply guro ni sa tanan pinas, basta puti kay entertain kon todo ...


    ma bweset nalang ang mga pinoy... nya di na mo balik hantod hantoran sa establishment.. hehehe

  2. #132

    Default

    ^^yes! tinoud jd na. na experience pd mig ing ana. hahaiz. mao nay nka faet sa ubang pinoy...

  3. #133

    Default

    ^^ sakto jud ka sir..kato did2 mi cebu beach club..gibadlong mi sa tig bantay did2 kay bawal daw mag pa picture sa mga puti..lol na ang puti man nkig friend sa amoa kay bibo daw au mi..ug labaw sa tanan chix pa jud ang puti..heheheh nag selos cguro 2 ang amaw..heheheh

  4. #134

    Default

    mao jud ngano jud kaha ning kana special kaayu nila uy......same sa subic pag adrto nako....mo rent unta ko og motor wala ko nila gipa rent kay wala daw ko kuyog foreigner..atay lami kaayu i sagpa nila akong kwarta ay...

  5. #135

    Default

    basing sa mga na experience sa mga tao dinhi...

    daghan jd d i ang crabs. hahaiz...

  6. #136

    Default Money for the poor

    ‘LET TOURISTS STAY WITH THE POOR’
    Cebu City dad suggests Camsur’s lodging
    By Fatrick Tabada


    Inspired by Camarines Sur's successful tourism program, a Cebu City official said visitors to Cebu City should be offered bed-and-breakfast accommodations as an option to pricey hotels.

    The twist is to offer the affordable lodging in urban poor homes, not upscale residences.

    Barangay Luz is a good choice for a pilot area with its location near malls, said Councilor Alvin Dizon, chairman of the housing committee and one of 13 city councilors who joined the four-day “lakbay aral” tour to Camarines Sur in the Bicol region.

    “This is a very good opportunity to boost tourism and at the same time our urban poor residents will have an extra income,” he told Cebu Daily News.

    Dizon said Cebu City officials found out that Camarines Sur's bed-and-breakfast project offers local and foreign tourists a place to stay in resettlement areas. He said many tourists prefer the simple lodging, paying only P500 a day instead of P2,000 or more for a hotel room.

    Attention on Camaraines Sur was heightened by results of the 2010 Conde Nast Traveler annual survey, reported in Cebu Daily News front page last Monday. Cebu was dropped from the list of Top Island Destinations, and replaced by Luzon in 7th place.

    (Cebu, for four years, ranked 7th place in the international travel magazine's reader-based survey and 8th place for two years.)

    The slide in ratings puzzled Cebu officials and even rekindled a word war between Rep. Tomas Osmeña and Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia over leadership and priorities of tourism development.

    Osmeña praised Camarines Sur Gov. Luis Raymund Villafuerte Jr. for being “very focused” in developing water sports and promoting his province while blaming Garcia for promoting “her face” more than Cebu province.

    Governor Garcia, in turn, said Osmeña was spreading “lies” that Cebu was no longer the no. 1 tourist destination, when statistics of the Department of Tourism show otherwise.

    DOT official figures show that Camarines Sur drew the biggest number of domestic tourists in the country last year at 1,258,212 with a sharp 140 percent increase in a year's time.

    But combining local and foreign visitors, Cebu is still the no. 1 tourist destination in the Philippines drawing in 1,615,982 tourists in 2009. Camarines Sur was close behind with 1,566,447. (See table.)

    Councilor Dizon said he'll meet on Monday with the city housing board to discuss his idea of replicating a bed-and-breakfast program by next year.

    Dizon was impressed with how Camarines Sur was using tourism revenues for programs to alleviate poverty and develop communities.

    “If they can do that, then there is no reason why Cebu City can't do it,” Dizon said.

    “This is also a good chance to make the tourists feel the hospitality of Cebuanos.”

    He said barangay Luz would be a good pilot area as well as barangay Camputhaw and Mabolo.

    Marlyn Paracuelles, president of the Association of Barangay Apas Community Association (ABACA), which has 1,200 urban poor households, said Councilor Dizon called them yesterday about the idea.

    “We will welcome the program with open arms. It is another income-generating activity for our urban poor residents,” she told CDN.

    Dizon said guidelines can be set with heads of urban poor organizations and City Hall's Division of Welfare of the Urban Poor for the pilot project.

    The 13 councilors were expected to arrive to Cebu City last night.

    Vice Mayor Augustus Young and Councilor Margot Osmena arrived last Friday.

    Those who brought family members paid for their travel. For example, Margot was accompanied by husband Rep. Osmeña and their son Miguel.

    Councilor Ritchie Osmeña brought her wife and one child. Councilor Eduardo Rama was accompanied by his wife.

    Vice Mayor Young said the official travel cost about P100,000. Funds came from the travel budget of the vice mayor's office and the City Council.

  7. #137

    Default

    Give others a chance sa ingon pa.
    Then, Naa jud na Greater and Lesser when it comes to competition.

  8. #138

    Default

    ^^correct ka dyan. maninguha lng sd ta og ato...

  9. #139

    Default

    Cebu is still the top tourists destination in the country. The only problem is on promotions side. The increase of tourist arrivals in 2009 is only single digit while that of Cam Sur increased more than 100%. There is really something wrong in our promotions. This concern needs to be addressed. Wake up mga gov't officials.

  10. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey360 View Post
    Sanciangko street with flood and foul odor. A Pinoy tourist took this photo.

    tomas keeps on bashing gwen on policies concerning tourism, when he is at fault too why cam sur had surpassed cebu as the ultimate tourist destination... sa 9 years niya isip pagkamayor wala cya kahuna2 ani?.. maypa magtinbangai cla pra malambo both ang city ug province.
    Last edited by itzurisen; 11-09-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. planning to start a travel agency business "want to bost local tourism in cebu"
    By josh_box1985 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 03:38 AM
  2. *** tourism in cebu getting worst
    By themaniakers in forum Destinations
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. All about ship in cebu - to anywhere
    By felixjr in forum Destinations
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:31 AM
  4. What can you say about mga Koreano in Cebu...Hambog o buotan?
    By reygie in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:39 AM
  5. Foreign Journalist Complained About Extortionist Cab Dribers in Cebu
    By MADAGASCAR in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top