Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Do you really believe that they are killing because of religion. Do you really believe that this war is all about Islam and Christianity?

I pity you. Honestly, I do.

But you've pointed it out already, "because of their twisted understanding of their bible the quran". So it's their understanding of the book but not the book itself.
    why do you really think these islamists are killing innocents, if not for religion?
    do you see any christians waging war on your innocents, in this day and age?
    it is only the islamic faithful
    there is something fundamentally wrong with islam when even its clerics inspire and encourages for the lesser jihad they should focus on the the greater

andy, who IS the leader of the muslim religion today? it seems to me that every tom, dick and harry imam has absolute say on the quran's interpretation ! please correct me if i am wrong

i'm sure that the quran that the peaceful educated muslims are reading is the same quran that al quaeda and the abu sayaf are.

having said that i don't see any organized christian terrorist organization that even remotely approaches the calculation, inventiveness, reach and daring that the 9-11 miscreants conjured in the name of allah. christian extremists are just merely confined to secular imperatives in contrast to the islamist's mono-prophetic theologic compulsions urged and encouraged by an irresponsible clergy

Quote Originally Posted by madmom View Post
    why do you really think these islamists are killing innocents, if not for religion?
    do you see any christians waging war on your innocents, in this day and age?
    it is only the islamic faithful
    there is something fundamentally wrong with islam when even its clerics inspire and encourages for the lesser jihad they should focus on the the greater
    there you go, Islamists not ISLAM. I agree, these people are murdering in the name of Allah but does Qur'an teaches taking innocent lives? no.

andy, who IS the leader of the muslim religion today? it seems to me that every tom, dick and harry imam has absolute say on the quran's interpretation ! please correct me if i am wrong

i'm sure that the quran that the peaceful educated muslims are reading is the same quran that al quaeda and the abu sayaf are.

having said that i don't see any organized christian terrorist organization that even remotely approaches the calculation, inventiveness, reach and daring that the 9-11 miscreants conjured in the name of allah. christian extremists are just merely confined to secular imperatives in contrast to the islamist's mono-prophetic theologic compulsions urged and encouraged by an irresponsible clergy
    see,you know nothing about Islam, if you have studied it you should have known it's structure. yes you are wrong.

yes yes it is the same Qur'an but like I said it is being misinterpreted by the RADICALS.

FBI Arrests Potential Domestic Christian Terrorist
    Posted on: September 13, 2010 12:08 PM, by Ed Brayton

Federal authorities have charged South Rowan High School graduate with conspiring to bomb a North Carolina clinic where abortions are performed.
    Justin Carl Moose, 26, of 93 Mary Circle, Concord, was arrested Tuesday morning in China Grove by the FBI, according to information provided by the Department of Justice and court documents.

Turns out he's an Army of God member:

He is charged with providing information related to the making, use or manufacturing of an explosive, destructive device or weapon of mass destruction to a person Moose believed was planning to bomb a North Carolina clinic. Authorities did not identify the clinic.
    According to an affadavit accompanying a criminal complaint, Moose provided detailed instructions to a confidential FBI informant who told Moose he wanted to bomb a clinic where a friend's wife was planning to have an abortion.

The affadavit alleges Moose used Facebook as a platform to advocate violence against women's health-care clinics where abortions are performed and the people who work there.

On his Facebook page, Moose says he is a South Rowan High School graduate and a member of Royal Oaks Baptist Church in Kannapolis.

According to an affadavit filed by an FBI?agent, an investigation began after the Planned Parenthood Association notified authorities that a Concord resident was "advocating extreme violence" against clinics that perform abortions on his Facebook page.

Federal authorities identified Moose as the person who made the Facebook page. On it, he writes: "Whatever you may think about me, you're probably right. Extremist, Radical, Fundamentalist...? Yep! Terrorist...? Well.... I?prefer the term 'freedom Fighter'. 'End abortion by any means necessary and at any cost'. 'Save a life, Shoot an abortionist'

The affadavit says that starting Jan. 19, Moose made numerous statements "advocating the use of violence in order to affect his ideological and political beliefs. The majority of these postings relate the issue of abortion and the murder of abortion providers."

.........The Army of God really is the Christian version of the Taliban, and this is not a hypothetical threat. Their members really have bombed abortion clinics over and over again, including Eric Robert Rudolph.

One of my good friends has received several death threats from the Army of God because he is a gay rights activist. And that's not just a fantasy. In at least one instance, a man was arrested jumping his fence and he told police that he was there to "send a message" to my friend. These people are very real and very dangerous.

anti-RH BILL pod ni sila.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    what i dont understand sa mga muslims is why they are burning churches, kill non-muslims, doing terrorist acts, etc...

basta naa gani muslims, samuk raba kaayu!! there are places in mindanao nganong wala jud developments ang ilang lugar, it's because of muslims... in short, dili mo-asenso ang ilang lugar...

Maam no offense pud ha.. Nag school ko sa una sa MSU-Marawi for 5 years, and my experience sa mga Muslim friends is d same raman sa mga christian friends (im a pastors kid by d way). naa lang jud cla hambug usahay pero d rest pareho ra oi. Marawi is a Muslim City pero naa ka didto ma kit an nga mga church sa mga christian infairness. hehehe, and sa MSU nga campus mismo daghan kaau mga chrisitan group nga ga lihok and we are free to do so. mao na cya nga dili jud ko mo tu-o nga pag naay muslim naa puy samok.. hehehe

PEACE TO ALL.. MORE LOVE PEOPLE

does this represent Christianity?

The Return of Christian Terrorism
    Threats of right-wing violence have doubled in the past year. What is behind the latest upsurge in the movement to create a Christian theocratic state?

April 15, 2010 When Scott Roeder, the murderer of Wichita Kansas abortion clinic provider Dr. George Tiller, had his day in court, he spent much of his rambling self-defense quoting the words of another abortion clinic assassin, Reverend Paul Hill. In the 1990s my own research had brought me into conversation with others in the inner circle in which Hill and Roeder were at that

time involved. So it was a chilling experience for me to realize that this awful mood of American Christian terrorism—culminating in the catastrophic attack on the Oklahoma City Federal Builiding—has now returned.

Christian terrorism has returned to America with a vengeance. And it is not just Roeder. When members of the Hutaree militia in Michigan and Ohio recently were arrested with plans to kill a random policeman and then plant Improvised Explosive Devices in the area where the funeral would be held to kill hundreds more, this was a terrorist plot of the sort that would impress Shi’ite militia and al Qaeda activists in Iraq. The Southern Poverty Law Center, founded by Morris Dees, which has closely watched the rise of right-wing extremism in this country for many decades, declares that threats and incidents of right-wing violence have risen 200% in this past year—unfortunately coinciding with the tenure of the first African-American president in US history. When Chip Berlet, one of this country’s best monitors of right-wing extremism, warned in a perceptive essay last week on RD that the hostile right-wing political climate in this country has created the groundwork for a demonic new form of violence and terrorism, I fear that he is correct.

Christian Warrior, Sacred Battle

Though these new forms of violence are undoubtedly political and probably racist, they also have a religious dimension. And this brings me back to what I know about Rev. Paul Hill, the assassin who the similarly misguided assassin, Scott Roeder, quoted at length in that Wichita court room last week. In 1994, Hill, a Presbyterian pastor at the extreme fringe of the anti-abortion activist movement, came armed to a clinic in Pensacola, Florida. He aimed at Dr. John Britton, who was entering the clinic along with his bodyguard, James Barrett. The shots killed both men and wounded Barrett’s wife, Joan. Hill immediately put down his weapon and was arrested; presenting an image of someone who knew that he would be arrested, convicted, and executed by the State of Florida for his actions, which he was in 2003. This would make Hill something of a Christian suicide attacker.

What is interesting about Hill and his supporters is not just his political views, but also his religious ones. As I reported in my book, Terror in the Mind of God, and in an essay for RD several months ago, Hill framed his actions as those of a Christian warrior engaged in sacred battle. “My eyes were opened to the enormous impact” such an event would have, he wrote, adding that “the effect would be incalculable.” Hill said that he opened his Bible and found sustenance in Psalms 91: “You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day.” Hill interpreted this as an affirmation that his act was biblically approved.

Source:Special Coverage: BELIEF | AlterNet

The bible breeds terrorism pod diay. I never knew that hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mailboy View Post
    Maam no offense pud ha.. Nag school ko sa una sa MSU-Marawi for 5 years, and my experience sa mga Muslim friends is d same raman sa mga christian friends (im a pastors kid by d way). naa lang jud cla hambug usahay pero d rest pareho ra oi. Marawi is a Muslim City pero naa ka didto ma kit an nga mga church sa mga christian infairness. hehehe, and sa MSU nga campus mismo daghan kaau mga chrisitan group nga ga lihok and we are free to do so. mao na cya nga dili jud ko mo tu-o nga pag naay muslim naa puy samok.. hehehe

PEACE TO ALL.. MORE LOVE PEOPLE
    thank you for this fair and honest assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_09 View Post
    i dont need anybody's pity so u can pity all u want....

u obviously misunderstood my statement.. did i say THEY ARE KILLING BECAUSE OF RELIGION?? dont put words in my mouth bro.... i clearly said, that these MUSLIMS kill in the name of their GOD (Allah)... and please, dont make it sound like they are not (or they dont)... because we all know it... lets all face the truth and stop hiding behind the shadows of religion....
    Killing in the name of your god is not killing for religious belief or religion?

ideen, ang army of God wa ra na sila sa kumingking sa al quaeda ug sa taliban
    local boys ra na sila. ang mga islamists global ang scope and reach which jibes with the world dominating intentions of muslims

Blog Entries
    mao man jud na cla mag pabilid na isug cla pagka taw, mao bitaw bisan dli ila lugar mang hawd jud ipa kita jud nila kun unsa ka wlay batasan........

i'm posting this again for the benefit of ideen

your example does not even come close to the scope and global reach of al quaeda or the taliban or hamas/hizbullah for that matter

11.    Advertisement

Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 606768697071727380 ... LastLast