Page 386 of 412 FirstFirst ... 376383384385386387388389396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4111

Quote Originally Posted by K+SOLID View Post
    it is quite hard to find the 9887 these days. if ever makakuha pud ka, perteng mahala...

> the 9886 sounds better than the 9887, however it doesn't have the tuning capabilities of the 87.
    you will need a processor for that aspect. i would suggest to get the corpus callosum, or the audison bit one.
    total cost will be:

9886 - 12k
    corpus callosum - 31K

>> total cost for 9887 - 16 to 18k

if my budget was constrained, il get the 9887...

hope this helps sir!
    or you can go for 9886 + h100. wont cost you as much but better than 9887

9886 12k
    H100 - 6-8k
    total 20k far cheaper but has the tuning capabilities already.

hth

it is quite hard to find the 9887 these days. if ever makakuha pud ka, perteng mahala...

> the 9886 sounds better than the 9887, however it doesn't have the tuning capabilities of the 87.
    you will need a processor for that aspect. i would suggest to get the corpus callosum, or the audison bit one.
    total cost will be:

9886 - 12k
    corpus callosum - 31K

hope this helps sir!
    It really does help boss choco.. follow up question lang,, if ill go with 9886 instead of 9887, dili ba sayang not getting time correction feature of 9887?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    It really does help boss choco.. follow up question lang,, if ill go with 9886 instead of 9887, dili ba sayang not getting time correction feature of 9887?
    kung ganahan jud ka naay staging and imaging sa sulod sa auto nimo, sayang kung walay time alignment. however kung tonality lang imong apas, and dili gyud ka particular staging and imaging,
    then the 9886 will suit you. however, a word of caution lang, after a few months, you'll be itching to get a time alignment feature.

>> the time alignment feature, plays a huge role in imaging. but moreover,
    it also plays a great role in tonality as well. ( this will be a long one, mas
    nindot ni magstorya ta nga naay beer on the side.... hehehehehehe)

Blog Entries
    kung ganahan jud ka naay staging and imaging sa sulod sa auto nimo, sayang kung walay time alignment. however kung tonality lang imong apas, and dili gyud ka particular staging and imaging,
    then the 9886 will suit you. however, a word of caution lang, after a few months, you'll be itching to get a time alignment feature.

>> the time alignment feature, plays a huge role in imaging. but moreover,
    it also plays a great role in tonality as well. ( this will be a long one, mas
    nindot ni magstorya ta nga naay beer on the side.... hehehehehehe)
    Yup x 2 ko ani choco musta naka? anhi tindahan duwa ta sa time alignment sa home theater nako hehe, kung wala kai lingaw.
    Last edited by alvingo; 08-13-2010 at 06:41 PM.

i think overall.. in short.... hence... maayo jud ang 9887 hehehe

Preferred Partner

total cost will be:

9886 - 12k
    corpus callosum - 31K

hope this helps sir!
    naa mi brand new alpine 9887 sa shop karon. hehehehe.

Blog Entries
    >> first off, good day boss!

what sound are you looking for sir?

what components are you currently using?

tweets ? amp for tweets?, midrang? amp for midrange?
    etc.....
    Bossing, I'm basically looking for an aggressive and solid sound. Right now I think my bass is a little soft.

Currently using an Audison LRx 4.5 to drive my Rainbow Profi Midbass and Soundstream Exact Subwoofer (old school)... and a Sinfoni 50.4x to drive my Rainbow tweeter and DLS Iridium Midrange. My Rainbow Profi Vanadium Kickbass seps just arrived and will be installed most probably next week. We'll see how it goes. I still do want to change at least the Audison LRx to either an Audison VRx or a Zapco competition amp. What are your suggestions? ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    i think overall.. in short.... hence... maayo jud ang 9887 hehehe
    eclipse 7000 to 7200 sayang lng na phase out na

>> hey chuck!

have asked the SQ guru on this one (jino),
    he says that if you're into loud playing, you are
    better off with the K2P. however, if you are
    into SQ, the crescendo opus 5, sounds good as well..

Opus 5 would blend well with DLS CA series, Genesis amps..

Crescendo separates are well received in Singapore. They have even
    created an audio team there!

>> I have yet to hear one! hehehehehehe
    Hi, CFG sells Crescendo lineup.
    pm me if you are interested.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Bossing, I'm basically looking for an aggressive and solid sound. Right now I think my bass is a little soft.

Currently using an Audison LRx 4.5 to drive my Rainbow Profi Midbass and Soundstream Exact Subwoofer (old school)... and a Sinfoni 50.4x to drive my Rainbow tweeter and DLS Iridium Midrange. My Rainbow Profi Vanadium Kickbass seps just arrived and will be installed most probably next week. We'll see how it goes. I still do want to change at least the Audison LRx to either an Audison VRx or a Zapco competition amp. What are your suggestions? ^_^

>Aggressive and solid sound?? the focal kevlars (3 way) can give you that sound plus a celestra amp or a steg K series amp.
    however, I understand you want to use the Rainbows profi vanadium series, because they are mind blowing as well. Mas maayo siguro boss nga your 3 way speakers must be paired with a single line of amps, or vice versa. the speaker characteristics or amp characteristics would be easier to blend, if they come from one line of brand...

from what i've read, the Rainbow profi vanadium series, are insanely great to listen to,
    some would say it's near to perfection... here's some input on your speakers --->
    http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...omparison.html

idol!

--> amp recommendations : sinfoni 45x.2 (get three)....nose bleed nako boss!
    --> Tru Tech amps S44 (tweets to midbass)
    --> get a dedicated musical amp for your sub bass.

*** the profi kick vanadium series have a good midbass response! try to pair it with an open sounding and dynamic amp --- such as the sinfoni, and tru tech...

11.    Advertisement