Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7784858687888990 ... LastLast

anyone knows kng aha or kng knsa tong mutudlo ug jap laguage for newbies? except sa kubota kay mahal. maka kaging ang presyo. except pd sa abendan kayu layu hehehehhe

ques "if i learn japanese language will it make it easier if i plan to learn korean language" ?

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
    ques "if i learn japanese language will it make it easier if i plan to learn korean language" ?
    eh?? hmm though some of a few Korean words are similar with the Japanese but still the two are way too different from each other. the language closer to the Japanese language is the Chinese language. Japanese language is Chinese influenced especially in terms of writing.

Korean vs Japanese

>> "사랑헤" or "saranghae" I love you in Korean. "愛している" or "aishiteiru" I love you in Japanese.

Chinese vs Japanese

>> "我愛你" or "wo ai ni" I love you in Chinese Mandarin. "愛している" or "ai-shi-te-i-ru" I love you in Japanese. So as you can see, the writing syllable for love "" is the same, and it is even read as "ai" in both Chinese and Japanese. The only difference is the sentence syntax, or it differs in morphology and some phonology.

The Chinese characters used in the Japanese writing system (ex. している) is called Kanji. Then added by Hiragana characters (ex. 愛している) for conjugations purposes etc.

"Historically, the Kanji Writing System was imported from China, but as time the time went by, kanji writing has evolved into a part of the Japanese Writing System by using the borrowed ideograms to indicate pronunciation." [http://www.learn-japanese-kanji-hira...neseKanji.htm]

Quote Originally Posted by aguroi View Post
    anyone knows kng aha or kng knsa tong mutudlo ug jap laguage for newbies? except sa kubota kay mahal. maka kaging ang presyo. except pd sa abendan kayu layu hehehehhe

try sa ieits japanese school. dool sa sa chong hua hospital.coco plan building man ata to.try lang

contact the school # 412-7416 from 10:00 am-8:30 pm

すげ!!。 皆、頑張っているね。
    えとお。 僕はジェピーと言いますが。
    今、漢字を一生懸命にやっている。。。
    今、二級レベルです。。 よろしく。

asa na sila si sensei gwynsan? about -san? og si samokan? nag teach pa sila diri nga thread?! daghn jud ko nakat-unan nila ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by wakiki View Post
    asa na sila si sensei gwynsan? about -san? og si samokan? nag teach pa sila diri nga thread?! daghn jud ko nakat-unan nila ^_^
    tabun isogashii ka na..

personal tuturial kung ganahan mo pm me lang.

i need help guyz...how do you translate to hiragana -----> We LOVE _______

i need it for a shirt design...We love ci-704c..thats our section...hope someone could help

p.s. currently studying writing and reading hiragana and katakana....not very good at it though

11.    Advertisement

Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7784858687888990 ... LastLast