Page 85 of 200 FirstFirst ... 758283848586878895 ... LastLast

. . .there's a reason behind all that's happening to us now. . .f we lose love, we lose it 4 a reason and that reason maybe hard 2 understand. . .but whatever it is, we just have 2 believe that God takes away when He has something better 2 give. . . ^_^

". .there's a reason behind all that's happening to us now. . .f we lose love, we lose it 4 a reason and that reason maybe hard 2 understand. . .but whatever it is, we just have 2 believe that God takes away when He has something better 2 give. . . ^_^"
    @ pretty sam: you mean ako na lng xa pasagdan?

basig chiks ra sad kaayo imong mga girl.. hmm wa may kaso basta maka sabay ka...

@ jaac: . . .yes let it be nlng. . .sagdaE lng na xa ky f naa sd jd xa nafil sumthng nmo, he'll mke d move ra mn. . .

i agree with you.

if you love someone set it free, if it comes back it is your's but if not you'r not mean to be.
    Last edited by psyche_08; 08-17-2010 at 11:36 PM.

faet.. kung d na mobalik d na d i kamo?

I'm having a hard time letting go... but I know it's the only way I can move on

basin mahalon ra kay ka...hehehe...ubus ubusi sad ang price gud..hehehe..joke

hi..I'm really confused right now 2ngud sa pending prob nko about my feelings towards my bf and with the other.. well actually..here's the story behind it:

me and my bf stayed in a relationship for quiet sometime..it's been 4 years and months already..I really love him that much..we started as friends before, listening to his love probs,etc..I even asked God to give him to me(hehe, that desperate)...by that time,ako attntion ky sa iya rjd not even with other suitors..It's just that, I know he loves me bt sometimes he gave me reasons to be insecure, mybe he's not aware of it bt i kept on telling him about my concerns in our realtionship..I felt less prioritize, ya f naa mi prob, i dnt know why he kept on ignoring it..I'm always open to him..He knows how much I love or loved him..you know the feeling na numb nka because of the hurtings..little things lng bya xa bt little things mean a lot mn gd..

then, there's this guy na hu's with me all the time , long before that i have my relationship with my bf..I know that naa xa feelings for me and he told me that.. i even told my bf about it ky honest mn jd ko niya... ng commu ra ghpon mi sa guy ky ok rmn sd sa akng bf,, he told me na naa xa trust nko..

but all of a sudden, I felt na mybe I'm falling for the other..with my stupidity, aware ang guy about it,..ngka weaker mn ako love with my bf oi,i dont know jd..I told my bf about this and I know n.hurt jd xa..he cried about it when we talked bt after all, he's willing to get me back knu..d ko nya buhi.an..

hurt au ko ky n.hurt nko cla..I decided to tell the other guy na d jud to skto..it's like na nag two time gd ko....I told the other guy na I should stay with my bf..confuse ko ky i dnt want to lose them both jd..until now, nag commu ghpon mi ato bt lessen na..mgpangita mn gd ko niya..guilty ko ky gpa hope nko cla both....how will i solve this one?my friend told me that naa jd kno koy pili.on..

hello all, newbie here.. what i mean is, newbie ku ani nga thread.. xD
    welcome me.? no.? lol

o.k mu ask lng ku.. problem btaw japun ni..

unsay feeling ma basted.? (yep, wa paku ka suway..)

11.    Advertisement