Page 19 of 304 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Default Re: Singapore

bitaw dong/day, dugay ra nga nga start...

Tabang peeps,

I just signed a job offer from a company in singapore and will be relocating there on July. I dunno yet about the cost of living didto, I will be responsible for my board and lodging unya didto. I wonder if it would be enough to live there on a S$4500 a month salary? (for a single person).

Please help, I'm wondering if my decision leave my current job and transfer to singapore is worth it ...

Tabang peeps,

I just signed a job offer from a company in singapore and will be relocating there on July. I dunno yet about the cost of living didto, I will be responsible for my board and lodging unya didto. I wonder if it would be enough to live there on a S$4500 a month salary? (for a single person).

Please help, I'm wondering if my decision leave my current job and transfer to singapore is worth it ...

pila imung sweldo diri?asa dapit sa singapore?kung di ka pilian ug balay maka kita guru ka ug 1000 sing na rum...naa ko mega nangita cya ka share sa iyang condo you can email her..girl ka?

Nope .. dili ko girl Pero ok ra, I'm willing to share with ur miga

I'm currently having PHP 50K+ a month here, pero worth it ba transfer singapore? how much mostly ang cost of living/month didto?

i also have the same situation with bai kolz.. i'll be going to singapore this july para mag work... mga pila kaha magasto in a month did2?? (that includes lodging,food,fare etc etc)

ok ra man siguro na kay kami sa una murag 3.5 man tingali to ang start mga 6 years ago. Ang style lang kay mangita mo ug ka share sa flat basin 2 or 3 ba mo sa usa ka flat kay kasagaran did2 tag 2/3 bedroom man. dili problema ang mga flat did2 mga bro kay furnished man so imo paliton is only mga beddings, plates, kaldero, kutsara ug baso and your personal effects. As for plete ok ra ka daghan bus and train usa ra ni sila ka card imo ra top upan kun mahurot na so depende ra pud ni sa imong kalaagan. Dili man pud ka pirmi mag sakay kay kun maabot na ka imo lugar nga toyu kasagaran mo lakaw na man lang sa sunod nimo nga toyu. like moadto ug bugis then lakwon na lang ang padulong sa carrefour.

What is the best information web site about Singapore? share nya mos link if naa :mrgreen:

Ako gusto na sad ko mo lupad ani pohon mangita tag ayo didtos Singapore .. subway na ba na tanan dihas Singapore? or taxi / bicycle pwede ba? I heard that walking distance raman kuno dihas business district area pwede sad mag lakaw nalang pa dung sa work ug mga bar.

@Rance
    check this out:Â* http://www.sg/

Singapore is one of the best place in the world. Its smaller than cebu. but they have everything. The city is really clean. Plenty of of plants and trees..thats why its called the "Garden City". I didn't expect singapore is that rich..when i exhanged my US$ there..and the conversion was US$1 - SD$1.6!.

They are the HUB for all the shipment in asia..you can see all the 40footers containers in their pier and the crane which you can see in pier 4 dinhi sa ato sa cebu which is usa ra gyud. In singapore, well they have like 40!

For me the singapore is a little hotter than phil. since they are near to the equator. Its not really hot...its just humid. You can see just how good their gov't developed the place.....

its perfect...

@kolz..go for it bai..nindut na nga opportunity..ug isa pa LAHI nasad imo place maadtuan for PHOTO OPS ..puol na kaayu i shoot diri sa pinas

post nya pix :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 304 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast