Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok kaayo neh..pero dakoa diay franchise sa ZAGU sah..

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spammming View Post
    ok kaayo neh..pero dakoa diay franchise sa ZAGU sah..
    ka afford ka ana oi. member bitaw sa sa uno.

Default ...

yup its quite expensive 270-350k. plus 25k per month mall rent with 12% vat salary of your employee logistics. etc. that will cost me 500k more or less... ..

but the thing is Zagu is all over the malls for a long time now..they must be doing something right...

even if i had the capital i wouldn't go with a franchise what you can do on your own. especially with a small store like that. just experiment with the flavors and buy the best equipment, ingredients, savvy marketing, catchy name and slogan... in the long run you'll save tons of money.

but i would probably franchise when it comes to big stores like mcdonalds, burger king, etc., which are more complex operations.

it's OK but even the most Simple Potato Corner can't be beaten or duplicated! many have tried and failed!hehe I'm challenging u guyz to beat Potato Corner since it's very simple hehe

Quote Originally Posted by imeanbusiness21 View Post
    it's OK but even the most Simple Potato Corner can't be beaten or duplicated! many have tried and failed!hehe I'm challenging u guyz to beat Potato Corner since it's very simple hehe
    Sakto jud ka Sir lisud jud na I duplicate kay naa man gud nay system jud ang gisunud sa franchise.
    Nindot jud kung mag franchise kay dali nimu ma duplicate ang outlet sa market kay inplace naman ang system. Naka nindot sa franchising kay outlet building ang tirada tapos ang royalty ang pinaka the best na passive income.

"I'd rather have 1% of 100 people's effort than 100% of my effort" - Paul Getty.

Hehehe! Sir imu ipa franchise imu Balamban Liempo?

yeah... passive income for the franchisor!
    as long as ur the franchisee, ur always going to be paying a royalty fee.
    (correct me if i'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by coolnezz View Post
    yeah... passive income for the franchisor!
    as long as ur the franchisee, ur always going to be paying a royalty fee.
    (correct me if i'm wrong)
    Yes, there is a Royalty fee because you use the system but You still make more money than you franchiser because Royalty fee is just a small percentage and I could help the franchisor expand the business. If you go to business you should think win-win and don't be greedy. You make money by helping other people make money.

speaking if royalty . zagu has no royalty or whatsoever. so its good. you just buy the raw material from them thats it...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast