Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

CSCST (Main) is a great school. It's campus is humble, even deprived of the facilities that the usual private schools have. BUT, it's teachers are dedicated, it's students are serious in studying, and the atmosphere is conducive to study and recreation.
    I have studied in 4 different universities, 2 of them are considered as top schools in Manila, but I can honestly say that CSCST Main campus is where I would advice friends and family to study.

...CSCST deserves it's new status as University and I'm proud to have been an Alumni.

Same here!!! A proud product of CSCST/CTU main.

Please CLICK HERE to visit the CTU-Online Community...

im very sorry for some irrelevant pages being published previously
    (inexperienced co-admin issues was resolved)...

please check out the myctu page... for new CTU Pics, scholarships, jobs, and SSC pictures...

Note: I would like to remind everyone that this is a student-organized community, not funded by the school...

we are here to help out other students, including jobless graduates from CTU...

c u there...

e.open ang website sa CTU mga end of february...

maong dugay2x na open ang website kay gi.ilisdan naman nila ug domain name.. imbis OpenDNS.. gihimo na nilang OpenDNS

so, paabot lang tah..

Quote Originally Posted by vahnhelsing View Post
    a beneficial project, padak.on ang student activity center since dili dyud makaaccomdate ug daghan student...
    if possible ang oval unta ipa rubberize kana ug possible or even ipa asphalto nalang..
    students.... hmm.. tabang lang mog limpyo and maintain sa mga facilities fights na..

thanks for the response sir! the administration already has a plan for the total renovation of the SAC (student activity center). let's see in the coming months for its realization. currently the grounds is temporarily closed for the on-going work of the oval to be rubbrerized.

Go marine engineering department... growing competitive seafarers!

unsa na kahay sunod ipa ngalan aning CSCST or CTU....ahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by gannie View Post
    Batch '97 sad ko brad ,BSIT. '93 High School. Naka-apil sad ko ani sa ROTC-ang among coy kadtong magkawo ur puwa nga beret.

Daghan di ay ta diri...

bai ikaw ni isagani dayagbil?...israel cataluna ni bai........musta

Quote Originally Posted by mr_emz01 View Post
    Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU), naa si Jack Bauer "Principal"...joke..joke..joke...Unibersity na diay ang csat? hmmmm....nindot diay.....
    CTU - Call Text Unlimited? ahahaha....i love this school....batch 89 elementary...batch 93 high school....BUNAL!

11.    Advertisement

Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast