Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Blog Entries

sige Forum Esoterica na. what will be the insignia?

insignia? uh, maybe we should all meet first? hehehe...everything is going well so far in the forums. but Forum Esoterica should be tested first...how will we know if the name and the insignia will be useful unless we have actually met together and agreed on it? your thoughts?

OT: guys, have a question..who's been having nightmares lately? i have been having nightmares lately since december, and it's always set in my room, i wake up and i can't move. but i have since learned to fight the feeling of being pinned down..it's like my mind is gaining muscle to fight the paralysis. and there's always a presence in my room. is there a scientific explanation for this? one time there was a succubus and her male companion was standing in one corner, watching in the shadows. ive seen these two before, about 2 years ago. and a newbie i just met also had the same experience with another succubus also on december...so i am still mulling on what this means. last night had another "fight"...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    insignia? uh, maybe we should all meet first? hehehe...everything is going well so far in the forums. but Forum Esoterica should be tested first...how will we know if the name and the insignia will be useful unless we have actually met together and agreed on it? your thoughts?

OT: guys, have a question..who's been having nightmares lately? i have been having nightmares lately since december, and it's always set in my room, i wake up and i can't move. but i have since learned to fight the feeling of being pinned down..it's like my mind is gaining muscle to fight the paralysis. and there's always a presence in my room. is there a scientific explanation for this? one time there was a succubus and her male companion was standing in one corner, watching in the shadows. ive seen these two before, about 2 years ago. and a newbie i just met also had the same experience with another succubus also on december...so i am still mulling on what this means. last night had another "fight"...
    I tried that before frater. but after I learned the way around it what came next prove to be an experience of a lifetime. hehe, Lucid dreaming ang sunod ana or OBE. I experienced both. next time don't fight it, just be conscious that you are in that state and try to command your astral/psychic body to go somehwere. Relax lang jud and create your own dream.

@The Alchemist

hahaha!!! too bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

i agree, test it first..

RE: OT
    funny coz i rcvd a txt last night from a Tarot student that she was also pinned down by something in her room before she could even close her eyes..i had that experience last week...but i was able to command that entity to go away..after which, the dogs in the neighbors house started barking as if something was running away...after that, the next days were very light for me..as if something has been really lifted off from me...anyways my point here is that you can actually command these beings..ive realized that it is more of one's willpower and faith that operates here...(coz ive tried oh so many magickal stuff that didnt work or may have worked for some time but was only temporary...but it was a mere simple command that made it go away..LOL)...if they do linger around still, assess urself, why are they attracted to me? also, consider Newton's law that when one intiates a positive action there is an equal and opposite reaction (uh-oh my ears started ringing when i typed this)...so this Alliance that we are conceptualizing..it will not be as smooth as we would like it to be...but it does not mean it's not meant to be...heheh..just a thought!

@The Alchemist...but then again...i forgot to mention (ears ringing again)..better have ur pancreas checked by a medical doctor to rule out physical causes

hehehehe...by the way liyu, how about the lord of the rings? The rings...?

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    hehehehe...by the way liyu, how about the lord of the rings? The rings...?
    Fellowship of the Rings! sooooo... Midgard! LOL!

9.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112