Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast

the only benefit of being a Mason are the opportunities to serve humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post

hi sir hellblazer

Ot. sori po talaga ha i think its my fault that your society was drag in the chaos that i did sa kabilang thread,,& sori din ky flyngfish i think that he closed TS thread of the mess that i caused.
    again sori talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Charm View Post
    hi sir hellblazer

Ot. sori po talaga ha i think its my fault that your society was drag in the chaos that i did sa kabilang thread,,& sori din ky flyngfish i think that he closed TS thread of the mess that i caused.
    again sori talaga.
    the damage done is still fresh on my mind, miss. but i don't want to think or talk about it anymore.

the damage done is still fresh on my mind, miss. but i don't want to think or talk about it anymore.

so sori talaga
    its my fault,,di naman ako member sa society nyo,,bat ganun..again so sori

@hellblazer

what lodge are you into? as what i have known maktan, cebu and the other two lodges i forgot the name...

that's a very humanitarian indeed... specially those Shriners who help crippled children

here is one of the sites i found:

Mabuhay Shrine Chapter was established in 1954 aboard the U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay, Philippines. The Oasis was recognized by the U.S. Naval Base and granted base privileges. This privilege was requested and approved every year until closure of the U.S. Navy Base in 1992. During this time frame many hundreds of crippled & burned Filipino children under the age of eighteen were treated. The hospitals used were the Mary Johnson Hospital Masonic Wing in Manila , the National Orthopedic Hospital in Manila and the James L. Gordon Hospital in Olongapo City
    Mabuhay Shrine Chapter moved to Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City in 1992. Where the tradition of caring for crippled & burned children was continued. We continued to utilize the same hospitals. When Total Life Care Hospital was opened we utilized TLC as our primary care center. We are still using James L. Gordon Hospital as required.

At the present time, Mabuhay Shrine Chapter has 53 active patients on our rolls with many inactive that are activated as required until the age of eighteen.
    Mabuhay Shrine Chapter is a member, in good standing, of the PHILIPPINE NATIONAL SHRINE CLUB LUZON in Manila , Philippines.

source: Mabuhay Shrine Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by jfox View Post
    @hellblazer

what lodge are you into? as what i have known maktan, cebu and the other two lodges i forgot the name...
    do you have a relative who is a Mason, sir? or perhaps, know someone who is a Mason?

If I want to become a Mason. Where do I start and what do I need to do? very interested Sir. and from those pictures that are posted on your cebu lodge website. It seems to me that I'm out of luck. I don't really know anybody from that group.
    Last edited by jalson_ent; 11-12-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: add more comments

do you have a relative who is a Mason, sir? or perhaps, know someone who is a Mason?
    i'm a mason myself sir but not here in cebu. im in the makahambus lodge no. 315....but i'm not active anymore.

to be a mason is "ask one to be one".....but remember this is a secret society so that's all i can say...
    Last edited by jfox; 11-13-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalson_ent View Post
    If I want to become a Mason. Where do I start and what do I need to do? very interested Sir. and from those pictures that are posted on your cebu lodge website. It seems to me that I'm out of luck. I don't really know anybody from that group.
    maybe you can try other organizations sir...like rotary, lions because some of the freemasons are also member

of these organizations....

11.    Advertisement

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast