Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grabejud View Post
    this thread is so true...
    from experience gani bro..

...haayz! mulang...

...that person is your strength but at the same time your weakness...

uhmmmmm....uhuh...sakto jud..true love is like a poison in our system,yet at the same time, the only anitdote..faet..its either live or die...

Quote Originally Posted by ierolennail View Post
    uhmmmmm....uhuh...sakto jud..true love is like a poison in our system,yet at the same time, the only anitdote..faet..its either live or die...
    sis, ...for me it is more like love is life, and life is love... and it may take many lifetimes to have one, someone told me, one lifetime is no guarantee one will meet true love.

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    indeed so true..and painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by maitoots View Post
    couldn't agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by maitoots View Post
    hehehe mao jud

Magkasinabot lagi ta aning bahina...himo ta club? hehehe

sis, ...for me it is more like love is life, and life is love... and it may take many lifetimes to have one, someone told me, one lifetime is no guarantee one will meet true love.
    AMEN to this. Love is Life.

you got a point..but sometimes, we have to deal with what's reality...love is life, life is love..but it could mean something else too..though we try to bring out the positive side but hey, the antagonist part of love is still there..and coz of that, it's rarely fair, right or without pain...

you got a point..but sometimes, we have to deal with what's reality...love is life, life is love..but it could mean something else too..though we try to bring out the positive side but hey, the antagonist part of love is still there..and coz of that, it's rarely fair, right or without pain...
    how do we deal with reality? does it mean living the rest of a life filled with "what ifs"? is this the road less traveled mentioned by frost?

Blog Entries
    i don't buy the line, true love without pain... the way i perceive love, the person has to go thru hardships and heartaches to appreciate what true love really is Love and Pain correlates with one another so you can never take away the hurt in loving someone so true from the equation
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    True love? I disagree sa without pain <-- Sa fantasy ra na mahitabo. Ask ur mom and dad about love, and ask them ala ba pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    i don't buy the line, true love without pain... the way i perceive love, the person has to go thru hardships and heartaches to appreciate what true love really is Love and Pain correlates with one another so you can never take away the hurt in loving someone so true from the equation
    i think what TS meant was "true love is rarely without pain"..

i agree.. pain comes hand in hand with love.. but what's important is that we go through pain and heartaches para ma-enjoy nato ang highs of love..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast