• Guilty

124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 693 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 683690691692693694695696703 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 11880

Willie Revillame got rich faster than Arroyo.

Quote Originally Posted by dep_blue4 View Post
    Willie Revillame got rich faster than Arroyo.
    there have been rumors that Willie is just a dummy for vice-president's wealth...?

anyways, murag OT nata..

Quote Originally Posted by sairilh31 View Post
    @raski
    lol.., what a nice thing to say..,

@tanan
    sa mga nisupporta ug sa mga nakasabot sa akng advocacy.., salamat kaau kai ngkadaghan ta..,
    I was half-joking.. pero sa tinuod lang, an example has to be made of a few to instill fear and discipline in our pols. Sayang lang gyud nga gi-pardon si Estrada.. if he was made to rot in jail, that alone would put a message out there to the corrupt that they are not that untouchable, and if it will not stop their corruption, at least it may make them pause for a second and tame their greed so whatever amount of money they steal, will be reduced for fear of getting the Estrada treatment...

I appreciate the message you're trying to convey in this thread, unfortunately I just have to disagree with you. The leaders must change first, then the people will follow...

now the corrupt can just go on. they will use erap as an example. you get convicted. you go to jail. wait for a president that can pardon you... then RUN for the presidency again!

I really appreciate this thread, gud one bro..

Quote Originally Posted by ********r View Post
    now the corrupt can just go on. they will use erap as an example. you get convicted. you go to jail. wait for a president that can pardon you... then RUN for the presidency again!
    haha..mao jud..m.pikon jud ko aning erap, para yatang madali mulang mapapaikot ang batas bsta sikat ka sa taong bayan

cant we do the other way around sai? ang politico mag.una ug bag.o since gamay ra sila.. they should change first then improve and impose our laws.. law should be law... if that change happens i think it would be easier since people will adopt the changes even though mahimo na strict atong pamaload...

Leaders are more powerful role models when they learn than when they teach.

ako pud! mao asar ko kay gloria nganong gipasaylo! utro pud tong si cory. nag apologize kay erap for supporting his overthrow. pastilan!

klaro na kaayo sa pattern, gituyok2 rata ani nila. Konsabo rana gud, gi buhatan lang ug scrip ni carlos j, kaparas.....

mao...para senator dayon siya..

11.    Advertisement