Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default cable management suggestions

good day,

mangayo lang unta ko ug suggestions ninyo sa ako cable management. bago lang jud ko nipalit aning dragonlord pc-k62, it really improved my cable management from my previous case.

i think my cable management is good enough, pero unsa pa kaya ma improve ani? ayaw lang mo panaway ha, coz i know daghan kaayo chada diri taga istorya.

cable ties bro, it will help a lot...100 pcs will cost 50 php sa cdrking...sa akong experience, mas comfortable ko na unahon ang mga power cables ug pahiluna sa likod, then follow ang mga fans, then last is front panel..and sakit2x sad jud sa kamot..hehehe

pwede mangayo ug dako2x na pic bai, sa atubangan ug sa likod? tingali'g naa pta ma suggest ba

More pics please so we can give advice and suggestions

Although i think you should know.. there seems to be 2 kinds of Cable Management in the community.

The first kind of cable management would be, is too find every-way possible to hide your cables in view from everyone looking at your case, it could be drillin holes, modding, hiding cables behind the fans, heatsinks, etc. this was the real cable managing!

The 2nd kind of cable management would be buying expensive sleeving's and use them on your cables, Even thou you can't hide them, people would instead say "nice wires/cables! or nice sleeving" instead of "too many wires, you didn't hide them" the truth is this shouldn't be called cable management at all, since your just beautifying the cables instead of managing your cables, or does it ? But still having sleevings really looks so good..

There was a 20 page thread in xtremesystem's forum having a huge argument because of this 2 kinds of cable managing, it got closed in the end the the mod posted:

The real cable managing would always be finding a way to hide every piece of cable, wires, etc., in your computer. Always find a way possible to hide every wire in sight, never give up.
    Anyway good luck
    Last edited by andz; 08-25-2009 at 02:02 AM.

e sleeve na ang mga visible wires na walay sleeve or hide all visible wires without sleeve. also kana imo mem cooler in my opinion samok lng tan-awon.. =)

my own definition of cable management isn't just about hiding the cables. there should always be accessibility. if you manage to hide the cables out of sight then when the time comes like upgrading, the use of a certain cable would still accessible. i've seen cable management na hipos jud kaayo but then you curse the gods kung mag upgrade or cleanup the system because of the damned hidden cables.

if you can get in, make sure you can also get out.

Quote Originally Posted by poldopunk View Post
    my own definition of cable management isn't just about hiding the cables. there should always be accessibility. if you manage to hide the cables out of sight then when the time comes like upgrading, the use of a certain cable would still accessible. i've seen cable management na hipos jud kaayo but then you curse the gods kung mag upgrade or cleanup the system because of the damned hidden cables.

if you can get in, make sure you can also get out.
    Lol, haha curse the gods! i never had any problems cleaning or upgrading my rig thou after hiding so many cables actually hiding them and arranging them made it better, more proper airflow.

If you have the money why not buy sleevings! if you have the patience, hide cables!

@TS
    basta brad keep in mind na kung unsa imo gusto mao na imo buhaton. its your rig. and do what makes you happy.

hello bro. hehe para nko cable management = hapsay ug limpyo pag manage sa wires, but dont forget accessibility also.

important practices sa cable management. imho

1. take note sa mga blind spot wher mka tago ka sa imu cables then make a wiring diagram / sketch if possible
    2. ayaw bawga KAAU ang cables like mura na siyag twister fries.
    3. ayaw i pivot ang cable nimu sa edge na sharp / hait,
    4. if possible, drill holes pra shortcut
    5. cable ties and cable clips gets the job done, try to get those black colored ties
    in ani ai cble clips, kanang with moulding tape.

6. cable sleeving is best dyud, in iaesthetics nd protection, also use shrink tubes, naa sa ace hardware barato ra. kn walay wawart pde sad electrical tape hahahahaha! matago man ghapon]

basically, the longer the cables mas nindot siya i manage.
    u got massive room inside sa imu case, guapo kai na bro, daghan katago an ana sa sulod.

if all else fails, go for a modular power supply. para gamay nalang problema.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast