• Guilty

124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 668 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 658665666667668669670671678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 11880

@ giddyboy: agree ko nimo bai... change should start from within...basta ang importante is in whatever you do do it to the BEST of your ability (kanang tinarung pod ha kay puede pod ra ba the other way around..=)) try to see the positive in all the negative things that sorrounds you... I know lisod ni buhaton but can be done....reklamo, bagulbul, blaming other people, the government, will not help mosamot hinoon ka low imo morale...

I second the motion with GIDDYBOY ...

My take on the issue ?

I have said this countless of times , going back even about 3 to 4 years ago , it dont matter if you are ANTI or PRO . No matter as aka sa 2 , if you or bisan kinsa naa sa position filling in the shoes mapa ADMIN or OPPOSITION ka , corruption would still be there and I do hope that all things are clear that we have to accept FACTS and ATTITUDE that walay mausab because we may even be more CORRUPT and EVIL than them . It just so happened that kita naa sa ubos and sila ang naa sa taas so we need to stop all the RANTINGS and acting like HYPOCRITES . Daghan na forumers ni sulti na kung sila mahimo usa ka PUBLIC SERVANT usbon nila ang IMAGE by being HONEST , botbot ninyo .

ANyways .... to rephrase what GIDDYBOY said , lets start in ourselves in our own little ways . It may not change the the image of the PHILIPPINES but definitely it will improve us being FILIPINO'S .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

^amen

i'm glad dghan na ta dri ang nakasabot unsa giud ang tumong sa akng thread.., i hope mas managhan pa.., salamat nnio..,,ü

yabag kaayo. i was watching the news ba regarding this issue, ana si nograles daw nga ang mga congressmen nga ni join in sa trip will pay for their own bill. but this is also what he said "what will we do if we are not billed?"

alangan mag tanga ka. take the initiative oi. bayad ug unsay angay bayran. dilil kay maghuwat kas bill.

puros raman na sila mga BUAYA, nag unhanay lag tira kinsay ma tumba una, apil nang nag reklamo kunohay nag pa pogi points rana, hapit na election klaro na kaayo sila. crap man sila tanan.

mao dyud.... daghan nanguyog aron lang maka pa picture ni obama nya mo gas2 og dagko did2 kay abi palang poor d ka aford sa US nya ang kwarta diay sa kaban diay gkan.

aw,..maoy nay giingon nga nndot gyd igasto bsta dli atong kwarta,....

sunod para way reklamo mga tawo, atong presidente mag dala catering services kada biyahe abroad or tindero lang pongko pongko para mo believe tong mga nang reklamo nganong naa sa hi-class restaurant nangaon..

sunod ang presidente sa pilipinas travelling abroad, magdala tagsa-tagsa tindero pungko-pungko para minus gasto, mo believe gyud mo tanan..

11.    Advertisement