Page 108 of 919 FirstFirst ... 98105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 9190
    Blog Entries

60days after clearance

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    akong complain lang jud no.. huot kaau jud ang sleeping quarters.. i dunno sa girls sleeping quarters but sa mga laki.. sus!! hasta ang floor d maagian kay pwerte kadaghan nang higda nalang sa sawg then nagbuy-od lang tawn.. luoy kaau tanawn.. unsaon man nga duka naman gud kaau..If they have the ability to hire more agents.. why can't they at least expand their sleeping quarters man lang.. don't they have the compassion man sad bisan gamay lang to selflessly look for their agents welfare man lang?? tsk.. paet jud baya ang wala kay tulog.. and if matulog man gani ka.. wala puy place nga you can at least man lang.. mupahuway kag gamay.. sa library pud.. makaduka ug higda lang gamay.. pukawn dayon sa guard.. be wary man sad dha uy.. esp sa HR ug ni Ms. Durano.. please have compassion to your employees man lang.. after all, the agents are the main driving force on why sykes became already what it is rignt now..at least give the agents the right place to sleep man lang.. more agents = more space to accomodate.. if you can accomodate space in the production area.. why can't they give more space sad sa sleeping quarter? the better and adequate sound body and mind = more productive agents and therefore more money in return to the company. Simple analogy lang..IMHO
    did you air it out sa voices? you should air it out pud sa voices para makabalo pud tanan....

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady79 View Post
    hey guys. do u have any idea how long would it take for them (SYKES) to finally give u ur last pay? coz i had resigned from SYKES September of last yr and i was not able to process my last pay because i was already busy applying with my current job now...i have just started processing my clearance...so any guys how long would i be able to receive my last pay
    you just have to make a constant follow-up gyud ani...kay sometimes dugay gyud ang HR comp ben department...look for Allan or Noreen....

Quote Originally Posted by scionrazer View Post
    hey guys...Sykes ko before pag.2006. KRC Bldg. pa to before. Then nag.move mi sa Synergis. PALM account ko before sa HAndheld. I'm applying back to SYKES and I went to the Job Fair sa Golden Peak Hotel last Tuesday. The cute HR girl told me that they would have to check if eligible pa ko for rehire. I'm still waiting for their call. ANy suggestions mga Sykesers? Wala man koy mga bad records before katong Sykes pa ko. Enlighten me. hehehe.
    ako pd sis ky sykes gkan, ng resign xa den ni re apply...after 1 month gitawgan xa sa sykes... hapit na xa balik ug start ug work sa sykes...wla pd 2 xay bad record...

wohooo hapit nko mg 3 yrs sa sykes....

maaung hapon sykesers! duty napud hmmm

kita2x lng nya ta sa floor...

pde tana usai g hire ron sa sykes tech or customer support?

ahays i got a memo.. samot ko wala gana work ani tsk tsk lipay na unta ko kay 95% sa national QA...memo pud kapalit ahays..morning sykesers!

Quote Originally Posted by thaDUKE View Post
    pde tana usai g hire ron sa sykes tech or customer support?
    tech support man karon ilang pang hire...ala naman kaayo customer care sa sykes....

Quote Originally Posted by simonjed View Post
    ahays i got a memo.. samot ko wala gana work ani tsk tsk lipay na unta ko kay 95% sa national QA...memo pud kapalit ahays..morning sykesers!
    ug ngano man kuno? pabadlong napud guro ka bro? kinsa man imong TL diay?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    did you air it out sa voices? you should air it out pud sa voices para makabalo pud tanan....
    its kinda too late for now naman bai.. when Ms Cherry Durano spoke during voices.. she explicitly said man gani nga she would open up more borders and walls so that she can accomodate more spaces for the production area to be widen...I would think, giving more space or widening out the sleeping quarters for both males and females would be her very least priorities for now...

11.    Advertisement