Page 12 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Mana na sila oi.. pero dili lang tanan.. eheheh..

Bisan asa na company ana man jud cguro, dili tanan matawagan dba?

Quote Originally Posted by esprugodoys View Post
    libog lgi ko ani nila ai.. mag post ug ads nga hiring pero di lagi sila manawag..

manawag na sila bro oi....ky kng dli pa, la unta mga employees...diba? naa bya ko kaila dra nkasud.. swerte-swerte lng...

This is true. Ang ilang dawaton ra kay:
    1. Ang naay experience preferably kanang nagtrabaho na ug hanas sa field nga gi-applyan
    2. If fresh grad, either lexmark scholar or magna/suma/cum laude

Sobra kaayu ni sila ka high standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberlady82 View Post
    agree!!!
    I definitely also agree in terms of benefit and pay. In the end of the day we always count what is inside our pocket. If some of us think that the priority is work over money?? Will I do work hard to earn more money.

Naa paman daghan nga bakante nga post and they are still hiring. Kung dili ka matawagan or dili na sad ka tawagon for additional interview, we have to accept nga naa gyud tingali much better nga ila nakit-an or they still need more experience and attitude mostly mo suit sa team.

Quote Originally Posted by josephjuban View Post
    1. Ang naay experience preferably kanang nagtrabaho na ug hanas sa field nga gi-applyan

high standard jud ni cla.......
    k naa ko 2 k frend sa una, lake n baye.....ang lake is experienced n skilled but has failing grades, then ang girl is less experienced n less skilled but flying colors kaau ang mga grades....both of them are aplying for a TL...nya ang g hire k ang girl 'coz of her grades....
    I feel sory for the guy, k mejo clos man gud mi.......nya i know he will be a good TL sumday.....nya wla mi mahimz k 8s d grades dat maters....

Quote Originally Posted by motchkatt View Post
    diba naa man jud na bsta member lng ka SSS..
    mostly they say kung imo partner nagwork sa lrdc imong wife maka benefit gihapon ana nga package sa buntis. basta gamay nalang gyud kaayo imo ma cashout sa hospital kay gi-cover the sa health benefit.

I love this thread... it's filled with flawed statements and wrong assumptions. The only thing which is undeniably correct is that Lexmark is one of the best employees in the southern Philippines.
    Hozenyan: No offense, maybe you thought Lexmark as Best EMPLOYER not EMPLOYEE.

Quote Originally Posted by motchkatt View Post
    @ broadbandac

maybe ur working in SMC right?
    Motchkatt, I am not working for SMC...

Again you are comparing apples to oranges.

IF SMC can offer jobs to Firmware Engineers, Software Engineers and offers Software Development/Embedded Systems Development/RnD jobs then that's the only time you can compare LRDC to SMC.
    Kolz: Huh? "That's the ONLY time?" Hey, Buddy... maybe you forgot your previous post in which sinister3417 left a reply doubting your thought - you said:
    Advantage? Sure, para nako bug-at na kaayo nang name na Lexmark sa imo resume. Mas sayon para mangapply sa gawas (abroad) ... sa mga ex-Lexmark na kauban nako sa una, mostly sa gawas na nanarbaho after working at Lexmark. Diri lang sa Singapore daan, at one point niabot mig 70 heads (ex-Lexmark), before some of us moved on to other destinations. Mao man siguroy logical progression, kay para nako wala naman siguro koy lain nakit-an na Company in Cebu na maka lupig sa Lexmark in terms of opportunity, compensation, environment and benefits.
    What he questioned is this:
    Mao man siguroy logical progression, kay para nako wala naman siguro koy lain nakit-an na Company in Cebu na maka lupig sa Lexmark in terms of opportunity, compensation, environment and benefits.
    Talking about OPPORTUNITY, COMPENSATION, ENVIRONMENT, and BENEFITS - I beg to disagree that nothing more than LEXMARK... I think you need to be specific... Did you mention Firmware Engineers, Software Engineers and offers Software Development/Embedded Systems Development/RnD jobs on your previous post? You've just said OPPORTUNITY, COMPENSATION, ENVIRONMENT, and BENEFITS... Computer HW and SW jobs in LXK can absolutely not be compared to SMC's jobs...

The reason why I commented on motchkatt's post saying:
    y jud kaha ipagmalaki ni niya ang beer-maker over a multinational company sah?
    - it's because he used the term Multinational Company. I understand that what he meant is the total assets, etc. and the market coverage of a company which determines for being a Multinational...

If you will just say that LXK is a good and competitive company in the Electronics and Information Industry, then there's nothing big Q on that... I've worked also for LXK before for 1 year and a half, though it was in LIPI but still I've learned also about the benefits in RnD... I have friends and classmates working their, mostly IS Dept. I am not an expert when it comes to business strategies, but the time Lexmark in Scotland has been SHUTDOWN, and together with the volume transfers from Juarez and Chihuahua Mexico to Cebu- both Circuit Assembly and Bottle Assembly- even a noob employee can understand what will gonna happen next... That's my I own thought why I resigned in LIPI and never ever dreamed to apply in RnD... Not the reason that I am not qualified, maybe I can apply for a Laboratory Tech... hekhekhek... jok... or a Firmware Engr. or SD.. (ambisyoso)... wotwot... Well, I am still thankful that God helped me to decide that time, and I never regretted - and will still never regretting it 'coz I know that I made the right choice...

Quote Originally Posted by josephjuban View Post

bro, is used to think the same way....nga engineering rasad puros ila dawaton...dli jud bro..!
    then ok rasad na la pa experience sa in-ani na work...depende man sad unsa imu giapplyan gud..... pro naa sad nkasud oi nga la jud experience...

degree holder jud dawaton sa lexmark? what if undergrad but naa technical experience?

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast