Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by motchkatt View Post
    y jud kaha ipagmalaki ni niya ang beer-maker over a multinational company sah?
    Why? Is SMC not a multinational company? I doubt...

Maybe you need to read this articles: Lexmark reports fourth quarter and full year results -- Lexmark United States and this: San Miguel Posts Strong 2008 Revenue, Income – PinoyPress – Philippines news, breaking news, reports, blogs, opinion, multimedia so you can picture out SMC and Lexmark have something in common despite of being on different industry. Notice also the figures and trends... Now, is SMC still can't be compared to Lexmark?

Quote Originally Posted by ballsandword View Post
    my best employer so far
    absolutely!!!

yeah dude... "is smc still can't be compared to lexmark", no matter what the numbers say. I doubt San Miguel beer makes revenue in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant101 View Post
    Taga lexmark sad ko but not LRDC....
    Im here in manufacturing....
    Mejo nagmengaw jud me dri...
    bag o lang nanaktak....
    sa LRDC kusog japon mo? why?
    unsa man inyo e researh and develop if wala na ang manufacturing?
    Nanaktak sa manufacturing kay sige man ug manufacture and because of global financial crisis, less companies/customers buy the products like toners so you keep on producing and stocking up and you dont earn from it. thats why they have to let go. kusog sa LRDC i should say because of research, more research needed, some customers require solutions to their printing needs so they hire people capable of making that printing solution for special customers. lexmark is a printing solutions and services not only printer manufacturing. its great to work here. great environment and great people. we have open door policy and people here help each other across all departments.

You can check Careers at Lexmark Research and Development Corp. for current job openings.

@cyberlady82

taga lexmark pud ka?

@ sakulati
    uu, asa ka nga dept?

I love this thread... it's filled with flawed statements and wrong assumptions. The only thing which is undeniably correct is that Lexmark is one of the best employees in the southern Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozenyan View Post
    I love this thread... it's filled with flawed statements and wrong assumptions. The only thing which is undeniably correct is that Lexmark is one of the best employees in the southern Philippines.
    agree!!!

@ broadbandac

maybe ur working in SMC right?

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast