Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default a quote from LIBER777

For the past few days, wala koy gana mo-post diri, too much conflict on beliefs, a recycle of unsealed history. The constructive critcism and the friendly conversation are, again, starting to be tainted with rageful trashtalks due to emotional priority of satisfying the ego.

But I can't let this pass...

IN YEAR TO COME CHRISTIANITY
    WILL BE NOTHING BUT A FADED
    MEMORY OF A BROKEN DREAMS
    FOR WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN LIES
    OR FEAR THE WRATH OF ANY GOD.
    wala lang, lingo-lingo lang ko.

Is it really a cognition revulotion, as what you, good intentioned people with unsurpassed wisdom, intended to; or did you not notice, that also, some of the not-so-smart non-believers are just people who vindicates themselves from the religious leash that's binds them with guilt to their wrong doings.

If it is for the sake of mental sanity, then so be it. But please, atleast respect the blissful innocents on all religion, their mental sanity relies on their faith. And the stability of human wit is yet to be tested in the coming times.

I know Dawkins(and the others) only wish for people to be properly educated with the norms of this physical world, of which they strongly suggest that is the only world. Well, with the same principle where they stand, of not to assert to much on what the religions believe, the religions themselves also has the reserved rights, for the sake of the peaceful blissed innocents who do not care to dwell on mental exercise meant to satisfy egos, but only dwell to live peacefully on the morals of their religion, to use the same grounds, to beg also not to assert much on what the non-believers believe.

I know you guys(Atheist) are good people in person, and I'm glad that somehow this forum is your outlet to scream to the us, to the world, of what you think. I have atheist friend, his name is Miller T., we smoke pot together, get drunk together, and he would say to me "ah dili lage boski, wala lage ginoo". But he was such a nice person(he gave me 5 free sticks of pot).

I speak as an offended Christian. A lambasted thinker. An insulted wise.

Banned User
    Don't worry brad, liber is wrong the moment he said "A YEAR"... will take generations of athiest to wipe out God... and this is not gonna happen... wanted to react also but its personal opinion... let him find out his truth i think...

@hands

don't be so serious bro..

shaking one's "faith" is one of the most exciting adventure in one's life.. enjoy the ride na lng..

" That is why I did not take science and religion as an emotional ground that soon will become my WEAKEST LINK "

pranka rana siya isog kaau ug nawong oh...grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by LIBER777 View Post
    " That is why I did not take science and religion as an emotional ground that soon will become my WEAKEST LINK "
    mao jud.. ang angay na emotional ground is relationships.. especially to one's self and then to others..

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBER777 View Post
    /slapx10 for liber

hands hate your face...

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    /slapx10 for liber

hands hate your face...

hehehehe kese-kese sir kebot heheheheh

Blog Entries
    shaking one's "faith" is one of the most exciting adventure in one's life.. enjoy the ride na lng
    Blue, again, that's very lame.

@Kebot, I'm not mad at Libre nor at tarpolano, it is their right to express their thoughts here cause they can't say it aloud, or afraid to tell any Catholic or Christian face to face in a frank serious situation. That's what geeks are for, forum shouters; flame warriors, the most handsome villain behind the computer.

And oh I also wonder, why Christianity alone? Can't attack Muslims, they are too defensive. Can't do with the Jews, they might sue the atheist. Can't do the Hindus they are as tough as the Muslims, Hmmm Christianity, this guys are as bad as rotten eggs and their leaders are too lenient, let's play with them.

Right?

Or maybe my logic failed. Well it's more convenient.

That is why I did not take science and religion as an emotional ground that soon will become my WEAKEST LINK
    Oh no Liber this is not my weakest link is, trust me, I have another else. Could be Sasha Grey or Maria Ozawa, who knows. Why include science? And also this is not emo thread, there's no trash talk or harsh words.

I understand, cause you can't say this to my face. Kutob ra ka diri.

rageful trashtalks due to emotional priority of satisfying the ego.

hehee this is what i notice - ang EGO rjud.

kebot man gud kusog magpalagot sa mga tao - mao na ->
    pero mobalik ra diay niya ang basurang tinatapon
    aheheheee

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast