View Poll Results: I'm Angel Locsin's....

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fan

48 24.49%
  • Stalker

13 6.63%
  • Boyfriend

30 15.31%
  • Ka-barkads

5 2.55%
  • ...er, just admiring her talents

20 10.20%
  • ...er, just admiring her looks

80 40.82%
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 485556575859 LastLast

Thread: Angel Locsin

daan pa lagi ko ikaw jud mu react ani daves, u never fails me hikhikhik nyways, u got to ask yourself bro, why did she came up to that situation? by the way, what part of it that says she only has a verbal contract w/ Regal? but for the sake of arguement, be that as it may, mao bitaw gi sulti way "Word of Honor", the title of the article says it all

i dont think nag let go si Mother Lily coz she knows nay "point" si Angel (whatever that is), it was written in the article, please read carefully
    Last edited by |ceman; 07-07-2009 at 03:35 PM.

uhmmm gwapa pud.. heheh

vote na lang mo, oi!

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    daan pa lagi ko ikaw jud mu react ani daves, u never fails me hikhikhik nyways, u got to ask yourself bro, why did she came up to that situation? by the way, what part of it that says she only has a verbal contract w/ Regal? but for the sake of arguement, be that as it may, mao bitaw gi sulti way "Word of Honor", the title of the article says it all

i dont think nag let go si Mother Lily coz she knows nay "point" si Angel (whatever that is), it was written in the article, please read carefully
    aws imo diay ng gi dibdib ug ayu? wala naman gani na gihimong issue ni MOther Lily ug Sharon, unya ikaw nag problema ana?

mas nice nuon wala si Angel kay napunta kay Marian ang role diba? di paka ana? hik hik hik....

Mother Lily Monteverde said she was hurt when Angel Locsin refused to do Mano Po 6 with Regal Films, to be top-billed by Sharon Cuneta due to an exclusive contract with Star Cinema. The film producer, however, said the young actress still has a commitment to do three movies under her company.
    "She was one of my babies once," Mother Lily said. "As her mother, I got hurt because she had a commitment with me to do three more movies. But still I let go of this issue because I want her to grow."

nawa ang mga bold fonts, should i elaborate more?

"Exclusive po ako sa Star Cinema, e. Kaya medyo mahirap po. Kaya kahit gustung-gusto kong makatrabaho ang ating Megastar... Meron na rin po kasi akong gagawing dalawang movies sa Star Cinema," the actress said.

Angel, who was originally an exclusive GMA-7 contract star, still had a commitment with Regal to do three movies, according to Mother Lily. A sudden decision to move to ABS-CBN in July 2007, however, disregarded the filming contract, thereby severing the ties between the actress and the Regal matriarch.

kita ka sa past tense bro? when she moved to ABS nag signed sya exclusive contract with Star Cinema which Mother Lily knew what will happen. i believe u know what it means. u just wanted to make this is an issue.. hik hik hik... let the managers, producers and artists settle this and not US - you or me... gets?

and i guess this is just a gimik para mapag usapan ang movie na Mano Po... u know showbiz... ayaw na ka lain bro, kang Marian na bitaw gi offer.. hik hik hik.. at least naa na sab mo new thread - Mano Po with Marian.. diba?

hik hik hik....

Quote Originally Posted by davies107 View Post
    aws imo diay ng gi dibdib ug ayu? wala naman gani na gihimong issue ni MOther Lily ug Sharon, unya ikaw nag problema ana?

mas nice nuon wala si Angel kay napunta kay Marian ang role diba? di paka ana? hik hik hik....

Mother Lily Monteverde said she was hurt when Angel Locsin refused to do Mano Po 6 with Regal Films, to be top-billed by Sharon Cuneta due to an exclusive contract with Star Cinema. The film producer, however, said the young actress still has a commitment to do three movies under her company.
    "She was one of my babies once," Mother Lily said. "As her mother, I got hurt because she had a commitment with me to do three more movies. But still I let go of this issue because I want her to grow."

nawa ang mga bold fonts, should i elaborate more?
    mao bitaw,(God, do i have to elaborate this more hehe) ingon ko, u shud ask urself how come naabot xa sa anang situation, ngno nagka contract xa sa duha? who was she contracted with 1st? did that came into your mind? mao bitaw naka sulti si Mother Lily na she should have "word of honor", just because the party u contracted w/ will let you go, doesnt mean its ok, its very unprofessional on her part, u should always treasure the things people had done to help you, or bisag ingona nalng ta wa nalng na utang kabubut.on, atleast she should had considered the contract that she entered as an artist, selfish kayu and dating, when u only think of your growth and not the other party, even ang anak ni Mother Lily wa na ganahi nya hehehe, well thats just my opinion, im not having a problem about this, i just shared the article

Quote Originally Posted by davies107 View Post
    "Exclusive po ako sa Star Cinema, e. Kaya medyo mahirap po. Kaya kahit gustung-gusto kong makatrabaho ang ating Megastar... Meron na rin po kasi akong gagawing dalawang movies sa Star Cinema," the actress said.

Angel, who was originally an exclusive GMA-7 contract star, still had a commitment with Regal to do three movies, according to Mother Lily. A sudden decision to move to ABS-CBN in July 2007, however, disregarded the filming contract, thereby severing the ties between the actress and the Regal matriarch.

kita ka sa past tense bro? when she moved to ABS nag signed sya exclusive contract with Star Cinema which Mother Lily knew what will happen. i believe u know what it means. u just wanted to make this is an issue.. hik hik hik... let the managers, producers and artists settle this and not US - you or me... gets?

and i guess this is just a gimik para mapag usapan ang movie na Mano Po... u know showbiz... ayaw na ka lain bro, kang Marian na bitaw gi offer.. hik hik hik.. at least naa na sab mo new thread - Mano Po with Marian.. diba?

hik hik hik....

gimik or not, impt. thing is the basis of her so called "gimik"

hahahaha, makatawa nalng jud ko ani, classic fanatic move, kung article bout sa imong manok, let the managers handle, but gamay rag issue ni marian, sakay daun ka, perfect example of a double standard try to read your post daw daves with an independent mind, and you can see how youve been blinded so by your love w/ abs
    Last edited by |ceman; 07-07-2009 at 11:38 PM.

..ngano kaha ma brought up si marian kung si angel locsin ang hisgutan..and the way around..

..they are both hot!..they are like coffee and cream!..good to mix!..hahahaha..i see green!..wakekekeke..sa makakuha lang..

alangan na c marian man ang gipuli sa GMA, pagkawala ni Angel, c Marian napod karon ang ilahang gimalmal ug taman..

Blog Entries

I like angel, she's very down-to-earth. So far,i haven't heard of any bad news na may staff na ngreklamo sa ugali nia. She's a good actress and wala kimi. She do her best in every commercial and project na assigned sknya. And one thing,every issue na ibato sknya she face it with confidence and she states every word as a fact, hindi ung iyak iyak lang na hindi muna ma gets kung ano pngsasabi,instead of giving sympathy you will just say "ano daw??!!" In short,angel is being loved for her "NO DRAMA" attitude,what you see is what you get.

11.    Advertisement

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 485556575859 LastLast