Page 103 of 439 FirstFirst ... 93100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

mao gyud bai, wa naman tay mahimu ani oi, basta cebu-davao-manila love triangle na gali ang hisgutan, wa na may pagka gubot jud, hinaut pa na dili ni muparehas PEX na cheap kau ang uban...

Quote Originally Posted by martiano
    maypa mangita ta ug ka date bahala mana ang valentines.. lingaw pata ky sa magsige ug lalis dire..

bahala kinsay no. 1 ang importante ni lambo ang tulo ka siyudad..Â* :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    Meaning, its ok nga wala ka ma apil sa national survey basta global apil? Maayo sab!
    NATURAL!!! we'd rather be known globally

d ba na orange grove?

@miaka- if you read closely- I didn't say ikaw jud or i'm sure si dextertexter or pikotski ikaw na- i just said i think you're all one and the same cos as you pointed it out yourself- u all sound alike. I was even asking what the other guys think? If you say you're not pikotski or dextertexter- then dili gud. Ok na ?
    By the way thanks but no thanks- am not interested in meeting-Â* cause you already said your real name is Michelle Ann Te and I've seen all your photos na. So I feel na I know you already - no need to meet.Â* Besides, what's the point in meeting ? Maybe some other time.Â* Bye !

mao ng magkagubot kay mu sulti ra gni ang usa sakyan sad dayun.. na wa jud tay kahumanan ani..

C E B U

a little of everything... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabz02

bai mosimos, the answer is on demographic economics. The migration phenomenon to Cebu, has made jobs created in Cebu scarce., since we now have to compete, from Ilonggois, Warays, Leytenians, Surigaonon, Boholoano, Cagayanon, Zamboangueno, Davaoeno and even people from Manila. In the end, some finds a job, some did not. Thus, others will have to go to Manila to look for jobs with big ticket companies there. Other reasons is that most head offices of big companies are located in Manila, but i think, Cebu now has a share of its, since more multi-nationals are making Cebu as its home.

It means, Â*we have to compete with so many others for a job, but this is a truism we cannot alter anymore.

However, recent statistics now had shown that more and more graduates found a job in Cebu, now with more world class corproations such as Lexmark, Timex, Mitsumi, Aboitiz, Shemberg etc etc in Cebu, in fact, it is now slowly reversing, since more Metro Manila graduates are now looking for jobs in Cebu.

Adto gud sa Lexmark, daghan na didto tagalog.

And even multi national corporations found Cebu as equally important they are establishing their ViSMIN Offices her ein Cebu.

Basing on these trend, time will come that Cebuanos will not have to llok for the job in Manila, coz its already here na.

Wanna bet?
    I beg to disagree bay. naa bay Ilonggois, Warays, Leytenians, Surigaonon, Boholoano, Cagayanon, Zamboangueno, Davaoeno nga nagdasok sa Cebu?Â* Wala man siguro.Â* Kung naa man dili ingana kadaghan.Â* Nakatrabaho ko ug Cebu bay ug ako na realize lugar lugar ang style.Â* It means preferred gyud ang ang taga Cebu kompara sa taga lain.Â* Pirmi taga San Carlos ug San Jose madawat. Ing ana diha ka discriminating.Â*

Anyway bisan pa ug preferred ang taga Cebu, dili gihapon ka absorb inyo employment kay kulang man.Â* So ang uban moadto sa Manila, mo abroad o ba kaha moadto sa Mindanao.

Moingon ka nga the trend is reversing? I dont think.Â* Here in Mindanao daghan nang taga Cebu ang nakasulod diri so it means grabe ang competition sa slots diha kay moabot na gud sila ug mindanao. More graduates in Cebu are finding jobs elsewhere, be it medical, technical and academic professions. Saturated na kaayo brod.

Â*
    Hmmn? it seems your not sure of your own opinion ha. Well you are entitled to your opinion, i respect it bai. but on the contrary bai, research will disprove you.

there are indeed alot of our neighbors who are in cebu. and unlike sa mindanao bai, wala na siya nagbaryo-baryo, lahi didto bai. Dinhi sa Cebu, if you come to a group of 5 people bai and try to interview them, you can find three to four of them did not come from cebu.

i should know, bai because our company is into research and that is a fact.

and speaking of school preference bai, its true that most of employees prefer gyud ug reputable schools, but it does not necessarily mean nga taga cebu, cause look at the school population of these schools, around 50-60% did not come from cebu. i should know again cause i graduated from the university of san carlos.

Yes, bai, the trend is reversing and that is fact backed by a strong scientific explanation.
    The fact nga ang mga cebuano makaadto sa mindanao para manarbaho i think few cases ra seguro bai. anyway, seguro according to studies, most are location from cebu based companies such as the Aboitiz, Lhuiller, Gaisano etc., dagahn jud noun, and considering nga ang Cebu ang gihimo nga VisMIn headquarrters some employees nag hired sa mga multinationals dire sa cebu will probably be assigned in mindanao. But kung trend ang hisgutan, its beside fact and logic. Kinsa gud tawon taga cebu nga graduate ug kurso, moadto ug mindanao para mangita ug trabaho... gawas kung mag rebelde seguro ( this is fact again cause i have so many friends in san carlos then nga tua na mindanao, nag rebelde, nangamatay na gani ang uban)

Its true bai, nga more Cebuano are finding job outside. its reality we cannot deny. its an effect of the demographic economics, as i said.

MADAYAW !!!! kumusta na dira sa davao unsa na mga bago na tambayan dira?

This thread worries me. Haha.Â* Yes, I'm a first-time poster in this forum.Â* In fact my first message here was one of my first few posts ever in any message board.Â* I saw something like this in DavaoSales.com wherein people were trying to compare Davao with CDO.Â* It was disheartening to see people justify in their own terms that theirs is the better city and ending up in quarrel with other posters.

After skimming through some of the posts here, I guess I will have to clear things up.

No, I am not pikotsky or miaka or whomever.Â* I am Brian Dexter Medina from Davao City.Â* My maternal side migrated to Davao from Argao Cebu. I am a 4th year law student of Ateneo de Davao University and I am in no way acquainted with or privy to Miaka or pikotsky.

I am an avid traveler and I've been to cebu a couple of times.Â* Cebu is a great city, a place vacationers would love to visit. But then again, Davao is my home, and i love it just as most of you here love your own hometown, or in case you're merely a denizen, your "place of choice."

I was not tending to generalize things when I posted that first message.Â* Bias and Discordant emotions are natural products of threads like this.Â* It didn't matter that Lance, the topic starter, wanted wholesome, unbiased views from people.Â* Certainly, he will never realize whatever his intentions were.Â* When one is calling for subjective discussion, one can never claim innocently that he wouldn't expect bias, discordant emotions, wounded feelings, and all that hullaballoo to crop up. You can never deny things like these to whack up when you're in a subjective set-up.

But even as I go on and on and on, i think my point will never come through.Â* From the looks of it, it appears you (sounds general, but "you" refers to people who can relate or are concerned) perfectly enjoy the quarrel, challenges, the discord. Maybe it's what this thread was all about, after all.

Hence, I think I will have to restrain myself from posting further.Â* It seems emotions are running high in this thread. Everyone, though, has made his point:Â* it is hardly possible to bring reason into certain minds.

I WUUUUVVVV DAVAO!!!

11.    Advertisement