Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Based on the obnoxious attitudes shown by forumers from these two cities, the expats were right, Davao whom they so despised and attempt to put down, do deserves the title CROWN CITY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

And by my opinion I would rather nominate humble Dumaguete as my best city in visayas, affectionately known as the City of Gentle People, a clean, green elegant city that the whole country can be proud of.

Ugly forumers are threatend by Davao because of her undeniable bounty, both in people and resources and it makes them insecure for in the coming years Davao is capable of rising beyond. The signs are showing, research show Davao has more purchasing power and has gained higher income, and her population has far exceeded theirs making her a beautiful metropolitan city with less of the garbage and crimes that bedeviled Cebu. Despite its population growing higher than Cebu's, Davao remains clean, green, among the most peaceful in Asia, most competitive and full of optimism as they are assured of wide space and bountiful basic services with one of the best waters in the world and among Asia's best Human Resource next only to Melbourne, Hongkong, Singapore and Taipei.

The envious forumers among them then influenced CDO that unwittingly allowed themselves to be used, who instead of cooperaing with Davao being a fellow Mindanao city, chose to despise her instead and pathetically try hard to overcome Davao even to the point its officials, journalists, forumers hype and make false statements in attempt to underate Davao through the instigation of corrupt outside influence, ruining their credibility instead. CDO has become less of a Mindanao city, and becoming more of a clone of Cebu with the city getting dirtier and crimes getting rampant, very much the opposite of Davao that they both so despised.

Certain Cebu and CDO forumers join forces in attempt to drag down Davao with their ugly claw pincers, but failed to do so and were utterly embarassed instead for utter lack of comprehension and incapacity to outsmart them. As much as they tried they failed to bring down the defenses of Davao forumers and their passion for their beloved but despised city, Davao.

Let the despisers, the envious and mongers pathetically wail and grind their teeth, but Davao will be honored for her beauty and valor, so endorsed even by jaded foreign observers and admired by noble fellow countrymen, as the CROWN CITY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Davao City welcomes those who appreciate and respect her and they in turn will be appreciated and respected; but in the same manner warns the envious and mongers who despise her, they will not be treated lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvision View Post
    Based on the obnoxious attitudes shown by forumers from these two cities, the expats were right, Davao whom they so despised and attempt to put down, do deserves the title CROWN CITY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

and by my opinion I would rather nominate humble Dumaguete as my best city in visayas, affectionately known as the City of Gentle People, a clean, green elegant city that the whole country can be proud of.

Ugly forumers are threatend by Davao because of her undeniable bounty, both in people and resources and it makes them insecure for in the coming years Davao is capable of outshining them. The signs are showing, research show Davao has more purchasing power and has gained higher income, and her population has far exceeded theirs making her a beautiful metropolitan city with less of the garbage and crimes that bedeviled Cebu. Despite its population growing higher than Cebu's, Davao remains clean, green, among the most peaceful in Asia, most competitive and full of optimism as they are assured of wide space and bountiful basic services with one of the best waters in the world and among Asia's best Human Resource next only to Melbourne, Hongkong, Singapore and Taipei.

They then influenced CDO that unwittingly allowed themselves to be used, who instead of cooperaing with Davao being a fellow Mindanao city, chose to despise her instead and pathetically try hard to overcome Davao even to the point its officials, journalists, forumers hype and make false statements in attempt to underate Davao through the instigation of corrupt outside influence, ruining their credibility instead. CDO has become less of a Mindanao city, and becoming more of a clone of Cebu with the city getting dirtier and crimes getting rampant, very much the opposite of Davao that they both so despised.

Cebu and CDO forumers join forces in attempt to drag down Davao with their claw pincers, but failed to do so and were utterly embarassed instead for utter lack of comprehension. As much as they tried they failed to bring down the defenses of Davao forumers and their passion for their beloved but despised city, Davao.

Let the despisers, the envious and mongers pathetically wail and grind their teeth, but Davao will be honored for her beauty and valor, so endorsed even by jaded foreign observers and admired by noble fellow countrymen, as the CROWN CITY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Davao City welcomes those who appreciate and respect her and they in turn will be appreciated and respected; but in the same manner and warns the envious and mongers who despise her.

wala ka kuyape sa imo gisulat? GAWD. until ba now, mr.righteous pa din. arent you wondering why people are against you, not really against pero mo react jud kada post ninyo? did people from CDO despise Davao? or youre the one who made it up. did CDO people put your city down? i guess not, it was your people who made false accusations and CDO people just try to clear and made their point. tawgun ba gud ug utak talangka, hinawayun, mga pa sosyal, hambog ug uban pa ang tao na kinalakihan mo, what would you do?

Cebu didnt influence CDO. i live more than 15 years sa CDO. my heart still belongs to CDO. so ur wrong Cebu influenced me and despise Davao. it was you guys who made me conclude people from your city arent as good as people from CDO and Cebu.

CDO and Cebu forumers didnt join forces to drag down your city, again, it was you guys who made your own issue. dont blame other people. try to look at yourself first and ask why.

I do respect your city, i have friends there but try to respect other city para ma respetuhan sab mo if not this will be a never ending issue.

well, mas okey pa man ma clone ang CDO sa Cebu kaysa sa Davao. wala man kaau ga react na taga Cebu sa forum because they know asa sila ga stand. they dont claim, they dont drag down other city, its people from Davao who make competition.

CDO has become less of a Mindanao city? are you sure? CDO is the gateway to Mindanao. nagkakaisa mga taga Iligan, Bukidnon, Butuan, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by davies107 View Post
    hays, mo deny na sab wala nanaway... tsk tsk tsk

Waka nanaway? how about calling the people stupid or idiot or imbecile? isnt it looking down on someone? and the rest? i dont want to enumerate it up, try to back read what you have posted nalang. if wala ka nanaway, why are people reacting on your post especially me. hope you get it.

i dont care if you call me stupid or idiot. its your prerogative to call me that, and besides im not perfect unlike sa inyoha, kind of perfect na pagatao ug city pajud ninyo. and dont give me that condition if naka ma read something sensible from our people which is somewhat rare anyway then you will take ur word back, dont give me that crAp, because if youre really are professional and kind hearted person you wont say those words, so i could judge you also of who you are the way you comment and say idiot to forumers BUT im not as harsh as you.

Well bai Davies, PASAYLOA ko ngano gitawag taka ug stupid. It's only now I realized why grabe imong kasuko kay akong nakit-an na unsa ang hinugdan. I tried to back read where did I say stupid sa imoha when i'm sure it was meant for someone else but then i got lost since you joined the fracas mao wa nako kabalo kinsa ako gisultian and you do sometime shows it sa imong persistent nga pangayo ug proof nga wala man koy gi cite nga study unta mao naka ingon nalang pud ko nga isa ka pa.

But you just can't deny stupidty abounds here and also i'm not saying i'm kind hearted or anything else as i've said. Ang akong pasabot nga tabang sa mga nagkalisod, dili to tabang nga hatag, ila tung gihaguan, ang tabang nako didto mao ra ang paghatag ug panginabuhian nila. Tagaan nako sila ug dignity nga ang ila gipa eskwela ug gipakaon sa ilang pamilya, ilang hinaguan ug dili sa sayon nga pamaagi lang. Wala ko nagpaka perfect although we were told to strive to become one which is impossible and improbable in this planet!

Yes i'm harsh to my fellow, virtual or real kay kining kinaiya nato nga uto-utoon maoy isa sa hinungdan nga dili ta mo asenso. Sayon kaayo ta patoyok-tuyokon sa uban tawo mao nga in-ana ko.

Ikaw bai, naa kay sense usahay puro mosimang gihapon, ayaw ipatigbabaw nang kasuko para dili magkadimao imong mga tubag. Kanang uban diha, wala pa koy nabasahan nga sensible nga tubag, puro IDIOTIC response pa lang. Mo sabot man ko or kabalo man ko mangayo ug apology kun mali ko pero ayaw ko pugngi nga mosulti sa tinuod bisan kini sakit na kay mao ra man na maoy makapamata sa atua.

Welcome ka mo sulti ug sakit sa akoa pud but don't expect me not to retaliate and expose your stupidity kung dili tinuod imong gipangyawyaw 'sama sa mga gipangsulti dire bahin sa akoa anang uban. Pero kataw-anan baya pud....

@rocketvision
    Bai, Kana bitaw nga monicker 'Gentle People" tinuod gyud na ba kay daghan ko amigo mga taga dumaguete. Naay kaisa grabe na diayng away to, hapit na mag pinatyanay wala gyud ko kabalo nga nag away na diay to sila sa akong atubangan. Kaingon ko man ug nagbinuangay ra kay mura man ug walay nasuko gud nila.

Bisan sa away gentle gihapon kaayo ug tingog mga taga dumaguete!

Quote Originally Posted by pogingpogi View Post
    @rocketvision
    Bai, Kana bitaw nga monicker 'Gentle People" tinuod gyud na ba kay daghan ko amigo mga taga dumaguete. Naay kaisa grabe na diayng away to, hapit na mag pinatyanay wala gyud ko kabalo nga nag away na diay to sila sa akong atubangan. Kaingon ko man ug nagbinuangay ra kay mura man ug walay nasuko gud nila.

Bisan sa away gentle gihapon kaayo ug tingog mga taga dumaguete!
    Bitaw bro poginpogi, by nature dili sila pala-away, and very educated pud na sila kay daghan high quality schools and prominent dinha ang Silliman. That's why they're also called University City. I remember ig-agaw nako may kaistorya nga stranger, at first abi nako kaila na daan niya kay kung obserbahan nimo mura'g dugay na nga suod. I was surprised when I asked him and he said dili niya kaila to nga tao. My friend who also went there was impressed with the local folks. But they're a smart people as attested by their sense of civility, and for a small city very cosmopolitan kay sila yata ang may pinakadaghan nga expat population sa nasud with virtually from nationalities of many countries. They are a modest city pero ma-impress gyud ko bisan gamay lang nga city basta limpyo and cultured. My aunt recently went on vacation from US but she still retained her Dumaguete based nga bisaya and malingaw ko kay lalum pero poetic kaayo paminawon. Actually they also use 'pachada' like CDO's patsada, though more of a spanish pronounciation.

Ok man nang mga moniker sa mga cities as long as they live up to it. Dumaguete is definitely a true, friendly city and we attest they deserve their moniker, we know how how to admire in the same manner we know how to criticize.

pogingpogi, well its okey. this is a forum. anything goes. but just try to be civilized and wag magbitiw ng mga harsh words. promote your city in a nice way and people will read and respect that. but drawing conclusions and inventing stories isn't good, so obviously people will react. I never invent stories against people from Davao, all i posted here is my observation to those forumers who dont respect other city not only Cebu or CDO.

Quote Originally Posted by nicko_dvo View Post
    OI...Day domestic_helper....
    Nganong wala nimo gi tumar imong tambal?

Na...... ni tukar na inoon imong post-traumatic stress
    na-a ka nay chronic physical signs of hyperarousal....... pahulay sa DAY
    ayaw kalimti tambal DAY ha?

Bai.... sabta lang ni Domestic_Helper....
    taga-CDO mana siya nga ni adtug CEBU para mag atsay
    Na-a siguro siyay past trauma mao nang ing-ana siya
    aha!!! naa na siya!!!! ni tugpa na diay ka?

ang botbot ug hallucination ni nicko_dvo

ang homepage ni nicko_dvo

ang medicine ni nicko_dvo

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvision View Post

And by my opinion I would rather nominate humble Dumaguete as my best city in visayas, affectionately known as the City of Gentle People, a clean, green elegant city that the whole country can be proud of.

Ugly forumers are threatend by Davao because of her undeniable bounty, both in people and resources and it makes them insecure for in the coming years Davao is capable of rising beyond. The signs are showing, research show Davao has more purchasing power and has gained higher income, and her population has far exceeded theirs making her a beautiful metropolitan city with less of the garbage and crimes that bedeviled Cebu. Despite its population growing higher than Cebu's, Davao remains clean, green, among the most peaceful in Asia, most competitive and full of optimism as they are assured of wide space and bountiful basic services with one of the best waters in the world and among Asia's best Human Resource next only to Melbourne, Hongkong, Singapore and Taipei.

The envious forumers among them then influenced CDO that unwittingly allowed themselves to be used, who instead of cooperaing with Davao being a fellow Mindanao city, chose to despise her instead and pathetically try hard to overcome Davao even to the point its officials, journalists, forumers hype and make false statements in attempt to underate Davao through the instigation of corrupt outside influence, ruining their credibility instead. CDO has become less of a Mindanao city, and becoming more of a clone of Cebu with the city getting dirtier and crimes getting rampant, very much the opposite of Davao that they both so despised.

Certain Cebu and CDO forumers join forces in attempt to drag down Davao with their ugly claw pincers, but failed to do so and were utterly embarassed instead for utter lack of comprehension and incapacity to outsmart them. As much as they tried they failed to bring down the defenses of Davao forumers and their passion for their beloved but despised city, Davao.

Davao City welcomes those who appreciate and respect her and they in turn will be appreciated and respected; but in the same manner warns the envious and mongers who despise her, they will not be treated lightly.
    I dunno, but you're being "righteous" really pisses me off. mura ug korek modala ug post bah, tsk tsk.. makadala ug tao samot na kung bag-o pa lang dri sa forums.. faet. Mura ka ug ambassador of Davao.
    Oh well, goodluck to your city. Hope makab-ot jud ninyo ang inyong gipangandoy ug gpakamatyan na titulo na "BEST CITY OF RP". Pero with attitude na inyong gipakita dri sa forum, I doubt it.

Share lang ni nako ha..When I asked one of my teammates if nindot ba ang Davao kay since nakaad2 nman gyud xa ug Davao, kabalo ka unsa iyang gitubag? He said "mahadlok ko sa Davao, samot na kung mosakay ko ug bus kay basin naay bomba." And I have a friend pud na naay yuta dra sa Davao, and planning to sell it, I asked him too if nindot ba ang Davao.. and ang iyang tubag is "abog kaau dd2 uy!"

Wala lang share lang ko.. kay ang uban pud bitaw nishare mn pud cla sa ilang experiences/encounters sa mga CDO people. ^_^

Hahayzzz..kabantay ko, ngano iapil man jud nemo ang Dumaguete ug Cebu dri na thread? Na when in fact, ang title is "Asa nindot puy-an sa Mindanao?" Hmm don't tell me you're making another issue na pud or bikil between Dumaguete and Cebu? Ngano man jud iapil nemo ang Visayas? Kung gs2 ka itackle na na issue, pgbuhat ug lain na thread like "Asa nindot puy-an sa Visayas?" and there, dd2 na ipagawas emong "opinion" na Dumaguete ang best city sa Visayas.

@pogingpogi (kuno!!! yaaaks!!!!)
    wala diay ka inside sa QUEEN CITY OF THE SOUTH? OR THE NO.1 CITY IN RP ?
    naa diay ka sa lasang? aw ikaw diay ang matsing.
    pogingpoging matsing
    maayo pa i promote na nimo inyo kalasangan ug bukid
    tagabukiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!!

Unstwa ingun ni rocketvision? Dumaguete the best city sa Visayas? For me, its Cebu. if expat lang iya ginahunahuna, dri sa Cebu expat ug pinoy gakalat. Need pa ba ilalis the best city sa Visayas?

^ ay duh mkiglalis mn jud guro na xa. Kay iinsist mn jud niya ang Dumaguete kay lagi University City.. tinuod naa did2 ang Siliman, pero mao ra na iyang basehan? Pagtsur uy! Nangita mn cguro ni xa ug bikil, gus2 niya mgkabikil ang Dumaguete ug Cebu. Hahayzz.. faet.

11.    Advertisement

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast