Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

TS, the profile pic really looks as if there's something going on: giganahan pod ka niya, hehehe.

You said, "...it's as if she makes it a point to pose beside me.... " but the way I saw the pic, ni-akbay man pod ka oi and you leaned over (that is... if ikaw tong girl in black sando). tsk tsk tsk.

I understand your sentiments re: the pic putting you in bad light, but sorry, girl, murag tinuyuan ra pod sya, no offense. Here's a piece of advice though: The next time you're with acquaintances, ayaw nalang pod pose 2x ug ing-ana, especially with tomboys. Save those pa-close effect with your best friends lang jud unless you want to play with fire. Di lang magtuyo sad kay danger lurks around the corner. Feel jud kaayo sa imong "Ate" ang pic, hehehe.

By the way, I agree with diem's suggestion in page 2. Fight fire with fire.

ay sus na.praning lang ang TS.. hehe.. harmless ra man akong tan.aw sa nu pic, mura ra man ug childhood friends.. or kuyog ka sa imong yaya.. one thing though, its obvious, she likes you, g.primary gud.. hehe..
    what i see next is makig.bestfriend na xa, then manguyab, i think thats the SOP for g2g relationships, based on friendships.. then inig i.basted nmo, mwala na na nga pic.. hehe.. or ma.fall ka sa iya.. hehehe.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JX View Post
    ay sus na.praning lang ang TS.. hehe.. harmless ra man akong tan.aw sa nu pic, mura ra man ug childhood friends.. or kuyog ka sa imong yaya.. one thing though, its obvious, she likes you, g.primary gud.. hehe..
    what i see next is makig.bestfriend na xa, then manguyab, i think thats the SOP for g2g relationships, based on friendships.. then inig i.basted nmo, mwala na na nga pic.. hehe.. or ma.fall ka sa iya.. hehehe.. :P
    Hehehe. I agree Nalingaw ra ko sa comment

ignore nalang na siya for the rest of your life oi. eventually makarealize ra na siya sa pangit ra siya para nimo hehehe maski magtagbo mo sa mall or any place ayaw gyod tagda.At least aware naka na he/she(hesh) llikes you...dont be bothered sa iya.. you are beautiful and pabother raka tbird?? luoy ra ka....

Quote Originally Posted by JX View Post
    i don't think it's a case of being "praning" here.. what u see is only the primary pic.. but others who saw the whole album would say that i have reasons to be praning.. she made her profile private anyway..

the reason na ng akbay ko sa iyaha was that, two girls, my friend isah included, took a pic with her before me in the same pose.. so normally, i didn't think of it negatively.. but one thing that irks me is that only our pic was posted in her profile.. the other's pics with the girls weren't included..

as in.. many would think that there's really something going on coz we're almost always together.. which is not what really happened because many other girls were also there.. she just didn't put all the pics..

at first i was really bothered.. because in some way i feel that i was violated.. like what kuya diem posted here.. it's as if i was presented as something that i'm not.. which really ticks me off..

anyway.. i just want to thank those who answered my post here.. really great suggestions.. but like i said.. i'll just choose to ignore her nlng.. pra wlang trouble.. and learn that next time.. it's not good to trust and be close to anyone that u don't really know..

thanks u guys.. c",)

^^^mao dyud ng the best dha..ayaw dyud salig ug tomboy.
    Last edited by den1982; 11-07-2008 at 02:56 PM.

^^wonder how many views na ang iyahang FS profile?! nyahaha..

^^^its ok to post ur friendster pics here for the benifits of everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by den1982 View Post
    ^^^its ok to post ur friendster pics here for the benifits of everybody?
    ayaw nlng den1982.. too much publicity na.. ma ulaw na ako ana.. hahaha..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast