Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

saun man mao man dyud na ang pinas... mas daku paman gani na sa minimum wage.. ambot pila na kahay minimum karon... lisud ebuhi ug pamilya anang swelduha nuh... ok ra kung batan on , pero usually taga call center mga singles man guro na..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_1983 View Post
    Grabeh kaayo ka exploited ang mga call center sa Pinas sa..unya singkahan lang sa mga PUTI.
    sa US ang starting rate sa callcenter kay 14-15$ per hour. So kung imo na eh multiply 15x8 hrs x 23 days in average that would be $2,760 gross..minus tax so mga net ana kay $2,300. In PESO that would translate to 2,300*45=103,500.00. haha..

ka grabeh sa...ang uban sweldohan lang ug 15-20K lipay na kaayo..
    Factor in cost of living. In the end, it will come out as almost the same to some people after they factor in emotional and lifestyle factors. Other than that, most call centers in the US doesn't have a regular 8-hour schedule. Most are only on a 4-hour shift.

mga ana jud ug magtraining ka 8k or 9k tops per 15 days of work...

Hey bos usrolla

IMHO, the cost of living versus workers income does matter on what economic reality you are in. Factoring the rate of a worker from nation to nation cannot be compared otherwise people will jump ship to another country. For example, if a Call Agent in the US can be earning as $2k per 2-weeks but he is also paying an overhead for his house rent for twelve hundred which is about 50k in peysos while a Call Agent in Cebu is earning less than 50K but only paying a rent for about 5K per month. The cost of living should be balance on the minimum wage salary rate on the same job classification like a Call Agent from country to country or even state to state. Another example, even an agent in New York should get a higher rate versus an agent working in Idaho because of location consideration (cost of living) otherwise, if everyone with the same skill sets knew of a better market in a different country, then everyone would like to move right away (immigration laws is another issue).

"the most i got was 35k/month as an agent, the least was 8k month heheh" - This is not what I wrote, whoever changed this

This was my response, then suddenly my page went white (hmmmm..):

My first salary was back n Sykes, P8k/month
    But now lau na ang deprensya, di ko mag tell..
    It doesn't matter how much you are earning, so long as you are happy with your job and you are not the one day millionaire type, then surely you can live with whatever you have bow
    Last edited by okatokat; 10-23-2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: naay ga usab sa akong post... hmmm this is not what I typed

mau jud... 14$ jud na sa us... nya diri murag mas gamay man.. toink kaayu.. nya nightshift pa jud na.. we should be getting higher oip..

12k to 15k per pay day wont be bad..

dagkua ninyo sweldo oie! masuya man pud ta...

Quote Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
    the most i got was 35k/month as an agent, the least was 8k month heheh
    i guess your with sales acct... that would be true nga mo abot ug around that range tungod sa incentives...

start up in a call center usually ranges from 10-20k basic per month plus pluss night diff, OT, spiff, PA's and other incentives depending on what accnt you are in...

To those who are complaining why US call center agents are paid high than Phils. call center agent, we'll bro/sis, come to think of it if they'd price you the same rate, would they consider venturing out of their country just to hire foreigners (Filipinos/Indians) for example? The reason why they invested much here in our country bec. of lower labor cost or overhead expense.

In the business aspect of life, one would always go to where he or she can earn more revenue while maintaining the same quality of service.

Why do you think Mitsumi had their manufacturing here in the Danao, Phils. then ship it back to Japan for QA before it will be out in the market instead of manufacturing it in their own land? tsk tsk tsk...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast