Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Would you Like to GET PAID for every picture YOU make ?

That's something I agree on you, ADS are always sexually oriented to catch attention. Definitely we are getting pretty close to the gates of Hell.Â*

YES! but i'm not as famous as the others

Quote Originally Posted by maiescobarte
    YES! but i'm not as famous as the othersÂ*
    That's nice to hear !

Hi all.

A local Photographer hired me to go on shoots such as High School Football, etc. Starting wage is $8.75 an hour, He said the longer I stay, the more I get paid ( not bad for being 17 years old). Does this make me a Proffesional or?

Thanks
    ACDC ROCKER.

Jussssttttt imagine, a 17 yrs. old boy gets paid by a Freelance Individual Local Photographer who doesn't even own a studio but can afford to pay an aspiring photographer. Do you think a business entity cannot pay an amateur photographer to make company annual catalog pictures? If they can afford to make a company catalog, surely they can afford to pay you some fee. Imagine a company can pay salary whole year thru since their existence to all their employees & make company catalogs cannot compensate you for work done only once a year? Geeez man, do you see what I see ?Â*

note: an A4 size catalog with 4 pages could cost around a min. of P30-40T, min. number of pieces would be 500pcs. or 1,000pcs.

Wow hayahaya gyud.... puwede naman mag start sa schools.Kay daghan skwelahan diri cebu...

Quote Originally Posted by Graecia
    Wow hayahaya gyud.... puwede naman mag start sa schools.Kay daghan skwelahan diri cebu...
    1st you have to find a photographer who will pay you da money & one who has those kinda' project to cover, if not other projects ba kaha dats pays you in our standards here w/c you must take into account also. But definitely it's not free, & the only time it's free is when the photographer calls you just because he wants you to learn & get experience, but he doesn't really need you to be there. Rather more to your interest & none to him.

what if for experience you go to small schools and propose to take their pictures for a small budget school yearbook hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Graecia
    what if for experience you go to small schools and propose to take their pictures for a small budget school yearbook hehehe
    That would be a good idea but not easy as you think it is, you need manpower for that, & schools just don't take anyone they like to find someone who has given their entire devotion to photography. Build names first, even how low your budget is they wouldn't call you for the job, not unless that school is losing or has just started but it's unlikely. Anyone opts for the one who can produce results surely.

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by janutok
    Hmmm getty images here ? haven't heard of it in cebu. getting paid for pictures made by sweat & hard labor deserves a pay definitely. We can make CEBU like U.S. & EUROPE if we all team-up together with all the photographers here in the country - hobbyist, aspiring PROs, & PROs stick as one. NO PAY NO SHOOT or as a friend said so CASH 1st B4 SHOOT. Hehehe ! How could the photography industry in Philippines thrive if we shoot for FREE. If nobody shoots for FREE then they will all have to pay us. We should help Cebu's photographic Industry as it is abused.

but alas, this is all but wishful thinking. but this would indeed be lovely for the industry and photographers alike.Â*
    GOD GIVES HOPE TO THOSE WHO DREAM, GIVES MIRACLE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE, HE NEVER LET DOWN THOSE WHO TRUST, & HE NEVER LEAVES THOSE WHO WALK WITH HIM.

i like that hehehehe. I guess ill take nature shots basin madawat sa national geographic hehehehehe (damgo lang ko heheheh)

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast