Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Mike View Post
    Asa ni? Davao ni
    Yup that's Davao, on pic 1 the sprawling structure on the left side is Victoria Plaza and the tall building in front is the foreclosed Durian hotel, further on the rear the reddish structure is Gaisano Mall of Davao and the two towers are Landco and Pryce. The highrise at the rearmost is Marco Polo Hotel.

On pic 2 the large vacant lot in the center fronting Durian hotel will be the site of Ayala Davao now under construction, and I think (?) the proposed Filinvest towers that you mentioned may be just across it on the right side of the highway.

gubat o wala, aurora lng gypon ko. although, uso ang so called "agod-agod" nila didto and naa gyud namassacre na family ngadto just recently, mostly sa patay didto is kanang mga unholy characters gyud. but kung buotan ka, buhi gyud ka ngadto. sa akong nmatngunan lng ha.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvision View Post
    You were misinformed about the curfew. You were probably referring to the curfew prohibiting the ordering of alcoholic drinks after 2am, which is a smart ordinance no problem with us. Syempre you can still drink kung naa pa'y nabilin sa bote after 2am and gimmick until early morning, the point is mag-order pa alcoholics beyond that time is an abuse to one's body na and the ordinance is for one's good. The downtown and its gimmick places is bustling even until dawn with people still milling around and they feel safe too. The sodium lights make the streets highly illuminated at night and dinhi baliktad ang nahadlok. Kung sa ubang siyudad ang mga tao mahadlok sa mga kriminal, ang gihimo sa Mayor dinhi sa Dabaw ang kriminal dapat maoy mahadlok, and that's no joke. So if you're not a criminal and pusher you need not be scared and I think paranoia ra pud kaayo nang naa pa gyud scenario ma-mistook ka, that would be least likely.
    agree bai!!

add ko lang...

it shows that disiplinado ang mga taga-Davao and peace-loving, and terminal status dito ang mga bad elements.

here in Davao, it's safe to trust a person you've met for the 1st time when you need assistance, like if you get lost and wala ka kabalo sa directions - people will readily assist you...in other places, kapag maling tao nalapitan mo, naku baka hold-up dating mo.

dito sa Davao, I can leave my mobile phone on top of the table while I eat without worrying na baka mapick-up ng malilikot ang kamay...or I talk on the streets using my cellphone (no worries)...of course it's still advisable to be cautious, but chances of getting mugged here is very slim.

Here's praying safety for North Mindanao.

Quote Originally Posted by davies107 View Post
    I dont know if its true but some of my friends told me totoo daw. i wont say more kasi mahirap na. My point is that, anywhere have bad elements, no need to choke or stroking someones neck just to follow the rules or make one city very peaceful. just my opinion again...

PEACE !!!
    I don't really support people taking the law into their own hands...

but here's the thing...in other cities, crime is committed against innocent victims...in the Davao region, these "vigilantes" take the law in their own hands, thus, they commit crime against those who victimize the innocent. thereby, they become deterrent to crime. Parang modern day Robinhood, or mga real world version in Batman and Robin..hehehe

either way, crime is committed...in an ideal world bai, we'd rather do away with both...which means no crime, or even low crime rate with swift justice for the victim/s (not "just tiis" na lang)...but, in an imperfect world like ours, the lesser of both evils is the better compromise.

but don't worry, the PNP is steadfast in their endeavor for the capture of these vigilantes. (sa ibang cities the PNP is looking for the bad elements)...so in essence, tit-for-tat lang, but the difference here is that the innocent can enjoy life better.

eres eres eres

Quote Originally Posted by agila View Post
    now you are attacking my grammar as if you're some english prof out there. sige nga correct me so i may know, i want to learn. i'm not as nailed as you are if learning process is concerned.

nia bay o, binisay on nako ha para kasabot ka. i hope dili ka kagay anon kay dili ingon ana akong nailhan nga mga taga cdo. ayaw pakaulawi ilang lugar.

nia imong first post

ganiha ra ka sige ingon ug "premiere", gi na try taka ug correct silently para di ka maulawan sa una palang nako nga reply mao sige pud ko post ug "premier". pero sige gyud ka insist sa imong "premiere" mao siguro nga wala gyud ka kasabot sa imong mga gina post. nia o.

premier - means first in status or importance; principal or chief.

premiere - means, the first public performance, as of a movie or play, to make a first appearance in a public performance.

na hala kanus a man ang premiere showing anang imong CDO premiere? kay manan-aw mi!

tirahon pako nimo sa grammar imbes nga mo reply ka punto por punto.

Napaulawan ko! Bwahahahahaha!

Mga bai, wala koy ginadapigan diri. Wala koy katungod magsulti kung unsang syudad mas nindot kay wa pa man ko kaadtog davao ug cdo. Pero naglagot lang gyud ko aning bayhana ni kay ngil-ad og batasan. Akoang usabon, unta dili sama aning bayhana ni ang batasan sa tanan taga cdo. Turn off kaayo.

Nasuko kuno siya nako kay gitawag nako syag Inday. Tawon, mao man amung tawag sa mga babayi diri sa Cebu. Gi-judge daw kuno nako siya. Unya nganong tawagon daw nako siyag Inday, gi-belittle daw kuno nako siya. Pagka ngil-ad batasan bayhana. Puyra buyag tawon.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryMag View Post
    first of all, im a guy so its totally, definitely and absolutely unnecessary for you to call me inday.
    lalaki mn daw xa patrick.. hehe wala pud koy gidapigan.. Nalingaw ko sa mga posts ninyo!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Mike View Post
    Napaulawan ko! Bwahahahahaha!

Mga bai, wala koy ginadapigan diri. Wala koy katungod magsulti kung unsang syudad mas nindot kay wa pa man ko kaadtog davao ug cdo. Pero naglagot lang gyud ko aning bayhana ni kay ngil-ad og batasan. Akoang usabon, unta dili sama aning bayhana ni ang batasan sa tanan taga cdo. Turn off kaayo.

Nasuko kuno siya nako kay gitawag nako syag Inday. Tawon, mao man amung tawag sa mga babayi diri sa Cebu. Gi-judge daw kuno nako siya. Unya nganong tawagon daw nako siyag Inday, gi-belittle daw kuno nako siya. Pagka ngil-ad batasan bayhana. Puyra buyag tawon.

Bro, if ngil-ad syag batasan ayaw nalang awata. It seems you are following his/her steps Since some responses are misleading or OT na, better show proofs nalang sa inyo city why nindut sya puy-an. gubot na baya ang Mindanao pati dri sa forum mag gubot ta? hehehehe...

PEACE !!!

Blog Entries
    WABAD ang ninodt puy an sa mindanao.

Quote Originally Posted by gravy_addict View Post
    ang masulti lang nako ha

sa mga tiga cagayan dira na mu insist na ka-level (or muapas mo sa davao)...

wake up to reality daw uy...ayaw nang pag social climber dira kay layo ra baya kaayo ang difference sa kanindot ug ka progresibo sa davao ug cagayan de oro...lamang daw kaayo ang davao oi..ayaw nag palag kay mao na ang tinood..either nag daydream lang ka or imo lang ginaloko imong kaugalingon if you think nga ka level ang duha ka syudad

If i were you, if there's no good words that will come out in your mouth better keep it nalang. People from CDO arent social climber, people from CDO arent insisting ka level ng Davao. People from CDO are friendly, in fact our city is the "City of Golden Friendship" and its true. Im not originally from CDO but when my family moved there (since im in Cebu now), i could say people from CDO are friendly. If you think Davao is lamang kaau kaysa sa CDO, i beg to disagree, Bro, not all aspect and i have the right na mupalag kay dili sya tinuod. And why would you say ginaloko sa tao iya self if mo palag sya na "lamang ang Davao in all aspect"? Dami ko nga mga officemates nun from Davao when i was still working in CDO, so can you explain to me why are they in CDO? Tapos, daming mga taga Davao sa Link2Support, one of the callcenters ng CDO...And, bad mga impressions ng mga taga Davao dun kasi mga feeling "daw" as if way ahead jud sila kaau sa tanan ug knows it all kaau, they cant even speak bisaya kay magtagalog jud. if lamang ang Davao in all aspect, sana walang taga Davao gaka salaag sa CDO when it comes to employment.

11.    Advertisement